***Display Stands and Display Cases***

DISPLAY ANYTHING!

Aug 29, 2004, 4:35:59 PM8/29/04
Thank you for reading this email.

Display Anything! from the Good Buy Girls has hundreds of different display
cases and display accessories for your Fine Art, Antiques, Collectibles or
Crafts.

Please come to our home page, and browse our extensive index. We are very
responsive to questions, and enjoy helping collectors and dealers find the
right stand, riser, easel or display case for your piece or collection.

www.DisplayAnything.com

A partial listing of our items: Easels and Plate Stands, Plate Racks and
Hangers, Plate Frames, Glass Domes, Mirrored Stands, Turntables, Lighted
Stands, Spoon Racks and Spoon Cabinets, Curio Cabinets, Thimble displays,
Oriental Stands, Doll Cases, Ornament Stands and Ornament Trees, and Display
Cases for Figurines & Sports Memorabilia.

Joan

Carol Fey & Joan Wurmbrand
Display Anything! from the Good Buy Girls
454 E. Main Street, Suite 216
Columbus, Ohio 43215
www.goodbuygirls.com

Toll Free: 1-866-886-0467