Do you like dressing up like a Jedi???

Citizen_Cain

Sep 14, 2004, 1:11:52 PM9/14/04
"So if you have nothing to do on Thursday night, want to hear some songs,
dress up like a Jedi and talk peace and ideas, come on out and join us."

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/act/42341499.html

Planeta del los Simios

Sep 14, 2004, 1:41:17 PM9/14/04

Good God -- check this out!

So?

Sep 14, 2004, 1:41:45 PM9/14/04

"Citizen_Cain" <noema...@asknicely.invalid> wrote in message

> "So if you have nothing to do on Thursday night, want to hear some songs,
> dress up like a Jedi and talk peace and ideas, come on out and join us."

I prefer gluing dog and cat hair to my body to look like Chewbacca.

Brett Rombough

Sep 17, 2004, 2:22:44 AM9/17/04

"So?" <oo...@home.com> wrote in message

Yak hair actually.

Iosepa Hawaiʻi Loa

Sep 18, 2004, 3:41:20 AM9/18/04
Citizen Cain,

How is Star Wars relevant to Mormonism?
Or how about pro-wrestling?
Is there a hidden connection to Scientology?

Why Thursday? The original trilogy is released on DVD on the 21st
(Tuesday). Anyone who is a fan will not be able to wait the extra two
days for your party.

Iosepa
--
Ua mau ke ea o ka ʻāina i ka pono.
:The life (sovereignty) of the land is perpetuated in (by) righteousness.