FOR SALE Vintage ******STAR TREK****** Action Figures and Playset by

Lee

Sep 6, 2004, 3:38:12 AM9/6/04
FOR SALE Vintage ******STAR TREK****** Action Figures and Playset by Mego 1970's

Also available - Tonka and Texaco Toy Trucks

Please go to the following link to see pictures and details of each:

http://www.kinkyshop.com/toys.html

I have the following vintage toys from the 1960' and 70's for sale:

* Vintage Star Trek U.S.S. Enterprise Action Playset + 8"Action Figures

by Mego - $200

* Vintage 1960's Tonka Truck Cab, Flat Bed Trailer, +Bulldozer Tractor

- $40

* 1960's Texaco Oil Tanker Truck by Republic Tool Co. - $40.00

I'm in the California Bay Area (Mountain View) but can ship anywhere

for exact shipping.

Thanks,
Lee