Ewok Fangirl needs Ewok 2 Pack :) NO SCALPERS PLEASE!

am...@nais.com

Apr 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/17/98

If I had the time and the car, I would stalk the entrance of Toys R us one
morning to beat the speculators to the shelves, but I don't

A bunch of you know me from rassm, and I am after the new Ewok 2 Pack

before you even respond, I will /not/ pay overinflated speculator prices, I am
only after /one/ two pack so I can Open it and play with the damn ewoks :)

Romba, Wicket, Chirpa, Teebo and Logray are lonely without their POTF2
friends, as is the Ewok Burger king glass, the hugh jass stuffed Paploo and
the plethora of other Ewok stuff I have.

If you have an Ewok 2 pack and are willing to sell it for a decently lowish
price I will love you forever. I'm just a poor, deprived ewok fan :)

I don't want the Leia 2 pack with Wicket as I'm not fond of the Leia and it's
cheaper per ewok to buy the ewok 2 pack :)

Thank you in advance!

Please send replies via email, I have to use deja news to read this group.
Icky.

Amy- Its her birthday (23rd.. eek) on april 28th, so if you really want to
make her happy... :)

am...@nais.com

Apr 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/17/98

In article <6h85su$hq5$1...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>,
am...@nais.com wrote:

Thanks to everyone that wrote, I'll be getting one in the mail soon! :)

Squee! I am so happy :)

Amy

Scottie Prince

Apr 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/18/98

In article <6h8elc$uiq$1...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>, am...@nais.com wrote:

>Squee! I am so happy :)

"Squee"? That sounds painful...

Regards,
Scottie

--
To get random signatures put text files into a folder called ³Random Signatures² into your Preferences folder.

am...@nais.com

Apr 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/18/98

In article <sdprince-180...@user-38lc3hs.dialup.mindspring.com>,

sdpr...@mindspring.com (Scottie Prince) wrote:

> In article <6h8elc$uiq$1...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>, am...@nais.com wrote:
>
> >Squee! I am so happy :)
>
> "Squee"? That sounds painful...
>
> Regards,
> Scottie

<chuckle>

No, Squee is more if a squeal of delight... :)

<chuckle>

I'm kind of odd soemtimes, just ask anyone who's seen my rassm posts.

Amy

> --
> To get random signatures put text files into a folder called ³Random
Signatures² into your Preferences folder.

Chandlore

Apr 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/19/98

I have a pair that you can have for $10, which includes shipping.

Jason

torstena...@gmail.com

Sep 12, 2016, 5:52:03 PM9/12/16
On Friday, April 17, 1998 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, am...@nais.com wrote:
> If I had the time and the car, I would stalk the entrance of Toys R us one
> morning to beat the speculators to the shelves, but I don't
>
> A bunch of you know me from rassm, and I am after the new Ewok 2 Pack
>
> before you even respond, I will /not/ pay overinflated speculator prices, I am
> only after /one/ two pack so I can Open it and play with the damn ewoks :)
>
> Romba, Wicket, Chirpa, Teebo and Logray are lonely without their POTF2
> friends, as is the Ewok Burger king glass, the hugh jass stuffed Paploo and
> the plethora of other Ewok stuff I have.
>
> If you have an Ewok 2 pack and are willing to sell it for a decently lowish
> price I will love you forever. I'm just a poor, deprived ewok fan :)
>
> I don't want the Leia 2 pack with Wicket as I'm not fond of the Leia and it's
> cheaper per ewok to buy the ewok 2 pack :)
>
> Thank you in advance!
>
> Please send replies via email, I have to use deja news to read this group.
> Icky.
>
> Amy- Its her birthday (23rd.. eek) on april 28th, so if you really want to
> make her happy... :)

> http://www.dejanews.com/ Now offering spam-free web-based newsreading

I don't know if the original poster can be found, but she has been quoted in this year's update to the Oxford English Dictionary!

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/09/12/493630250/dictionary-fans-might-squee-oed-adds-new-words-because-yolo

SQUEE, indeed!