Vintage Star Wars Figures/Vehicles For Sale

relfel66

Aug 4, 2007, 6:14:41 PM8/4/07
Here is what I have, all figures are loose, but still in great
condition

1983 Return of the Jedi Luke Skywalker - with cape, but no Sabre or
Blaster,small chip on face and hand $30
1980 At-At Driver - with rifle, slight paint wear on hands $30
1980 At-At Commander - with gun, paint chip on nose $30
1980 Imperial Storm Trooper - with gun, no cape $25
1983 Biker Scout long mask- no gun $25
1983 Chief Chirpa - with hood and staff $40
1983 Ree Yees - no weapon, Flesh mold arms,Brown boots,Grey molded
legs $25
1983 Squid Head - no weapon, silver waistband missing $20
1982 Admiral Ackbar - no weapon $15
1983 Weequay - with staff $20

Also have 2 backpacks one blue one, and a hoth backpack as well as a
blue Imperial Storm Trooper Gun $10
All the white parts are still white on these figures!

Also have an AT-AT walker for $80 and an AT-ST walker for sale for
$50, both in good condition, but need a little cleaning. The AT-AT
light and gun unit work, but as usual, the clear chin guns are missing
and the bulb cover, but easily replaceable. AT-ST is complete
including the top gun!

Also have a Return of the Jedi comforter (vintage) $20 and Yoda magic
8 ball (vintage) $50

Make me an offer, would like to sell as a lot