Star wars Convention Website Help Needed

starwarsdays

Sep 3, 2007, 7:33:10 PM9/3/07
Star wars Convention Website Help Needed

Hi

We are in the midst of organising a Star Wars convention in the UK, any help
in designing and putting together a decent website would be greatly
appreciated!

At this time we do not have a budget for this but we could offer you tickets
or look at some kind of other payment or payment in the future.

Thanks in advance for any help

We can be contacted either by answering here or by emailing us at
starwarsdays AT yahoo.com