Wanted doll expert to guide me in selling 20 inherited DOLLS

T Lee Buyea Fla.News Service

Mar 3, 2011, 1:46:33 AM3/3/11
Wanted doll expert to guide me in selling 20 inherited DOLLS

Wanted doll expert to guide me in selling inherited (but no one died)
dolls

10 Barbies and 10 larger ceramic head dolls all 10 to 25 years old and
in new condition. (Never played with)
Sample 2001 BurBerry Barbie
never removed from the box, Others like it being advertised on Ebay and
Amazon from $149.00 to $199.00

This is a chance for a doll seller or collector to get these at a little
less than they would normally pay a doll collector.

I am in Miami, Florida please email me at rang...@webtv.net with
Barbie Dolls in the subject line
Or call 1 305 967 0594
(12 noon to 12 midnight 7 days)

Please forward this to any buyer seller, Collector of dolls you think
may be interested.

Thank you
Tom Buyea, Miami, Fl.