Google Groups no longer supports new Usenet posts or subscriptions. Historical content remains viewable.
Dismiss

BIG SUCK THEORY - NO BIG BANG , NEVER, NEVER

130 views
Skip to first unread message

Alexander Abian

unread,
Jul 28, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/28/98
to

... wrote:

Hello Professor Abian, I was just wondering If you had any specific
theory on how the fusion in stars is caused. I mean, would you say it
went back to the Space's dilution of Mass? Would the dilution force
certain particles to collide and therefore fuse, or do you think this is
caused by some other force?
Thanks, ...

Abian answers:

First of all, I do not believe in Big Bang Theory. That Theory is
nonconvincing to me. All the arguments in favor of Big Bang Theory
are nonconvincing to me. The views that Big Bang predicted and
caused the future events are equally nonconvincing to me. All these
can be explained much more convincingly by my BIG BASNG THEORY.

I am convinced that initially there were
(1) The Primeval Ball (and not necessarily the primeval "Fire Ball")
comprising the entire masses of the existing Cosmos. Where did
it come from ? It is a mystery of all mysteries.If you insist
for an answer I would ask you to pose the same question to
the believers of the "Big Bang", i.e. Where did the nonconvincing
primeval atom come from?

(2) The Void of Space , i.e, negation of the Mass


(3) The eternal battle and struggle between the two eternal adversaries
the Mass and the Void of Space, each trying to preserve its own
status quo: The Mass its togetherness and the Void of Space its
voidness. To this end The Void of Space sucks in the Mass
tries continually to dilute the Mass. This is the essence
of the BIG SUCK THEORY.

My answer to your question is: The Big Suck tears apart the Mass
with utmost ferocity. The tearing apart of the Mass creates enormous
friction , enormous heat and, yes, ALL THE FUSIONS are consequences
of the truculently fierceness of the BIG SUCK created by the
void of space in order to dilute and pulverize the mass and expand the
cosmic mass further and further. In reaction to this, the Cosmic mass
in its turn creates mass attracting forces such as gravitational
and myriad of other forces.Everyday,physicists find a new forces.
Yes, all the stellar fusions, all the stellar radiations, all
the radiations , all, all of these are the consequences of the
power struggle between the concentrated mass and the void of space
which tries to dilute the mass and mass' trying to resist its dilution.!
Celestial, eternal POWER STRUGGLE. You may call it Celestial Political
Power struggle - explained by the BIG SUCK THEORY.
--

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

ABIAN TIME-MASS EQUIVALENCE FORMULA T = A m^2 in Abian units.
ALTER EARTH'S ORBIT AND TILT TO STOP GLOBAL DISASTERS AND EPIDEMICS.
JOLT THE MOON TO JOLT THE EARTH INTO A SANER ORBIT. ALTER THE SOLAR SYSTEM.
REORBIT VENUS INTO A NEAR EARTH-LIKE ORBIT TO CREATE A BORN AGAIN EARTH (1990)


Adrian Cable

unread,
Jul 28, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/28/98
to
Alexander Abian wrote:
>
> ... wrote:
>
> Hello Professor Abian, I was just wondering If you had any specific
> theory on how the fusion in stars is caused. I mean, would you say it
> went back to the Space's dilution of Mass? Would the dilution force
> certain particles to collide and therefore fuse, or do you think this is
> caused by some other force?
> Thanks, ...

Are you aware that you wrote this question yourself and then answered
it? Is that not schizophrenia?

Thanks, cheers,
Adrian Cable.

Daniel R. Reitman

unread,
Jul 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/29/98
to
On 28 Jul 1998 20:54:01 GMT, ab...@iastate.edu (Alexander Abian)
wrote:

>[Unidentified person] wrote:

>Hello Professor Abian, I was just wondering If you had any specific
>theory on how the fusion in stars is caused. I mean, would you say it
>went back to the Space's dilution of Mass? Would the dilution force
>certain particles to collide and therefore fuse, or do you think this is
>caused by some other force?
>Thanks, ...

>Abian answers:

>First of all, I do not believe in Big Bang Theory. . . .

Move to strike. Nonresponsive.

I'll rephrase the question. How do stars shine?

Dan, ad nauseam

Hey, Fred! We've got another one who hasn't heard Fermat's Last
Theorem has been proven!

Adrian Cable

unread,
Jul 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/29/98
to
> Abian didn't write it - it's grammatically correct and contains no
> spelling errors.
>
> Then again, I've often wondered if Abian does that on purpose. ;-)

I beg to differ. Take a look at the article in question again:

> >> Hello Professor Abian, I was just wondering If you had any specific

A comma is not the appropriate punctuation mark after the word "Abian",
and "If" should not be capitalised as it's in the middle of a sentence.

> >> theory on how the fusion in stars is caused. I mean, would you say it

There should not be two spaces between "theory" and "on". "the fusion"
is an unorthodox usage of the general noun "fusion".

> >> went back to the Space's dilution of Mass? Would the dilution force

"the Space" is an unorthodox usage of the general noun "space".
Capitalisation of "Space" and "Mass" are inappropriate. There should not
be two spaces between "dilution" and "of".

> >> certain particles to collide and therefore fuse, or do you think this is
> >> caused by some other force?
> >> Thanks, ...

And finally, "..." is not a real person's name. :)

Conclusive evidence that Abian wrote the material after all. :)

Thanks, cheers,
Adrian Cable.

Cameron Newham

unread,
Jul 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/30/98
to
Adrian Cable <mega...@jimc.demon.co.uk> writes:

>Alexander Abian wrote:
>>
>> ... wrote:
>>

>> Hello Professor Abian, I was just wondering If you had any specific

>> theory on how the fusion in stars is caused. I mean, would you say it

>> went back to the Space's dilution of Mass? Would the dilution force

>> certain particles to collide and therefore fuse, or do you think this is
>> caused by some other force?
>> Thanks, ...

>Are you aware that you wrote this question yourself and then answered


>it? Is that not schizophrenia?

>Thanks, cheers,
>Adrian Cable.

Abian didn't write it - it's grammatically correct and contains no
spelling errors.

Then again, I've often wondered if Abian does that on purpose. ;-)

c.


EdSan...@my-dejanews.com

unread,
Jul 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/30/98
to
HAHAH!!!! It _was_ a joke, wasn't it?

>
> ... wrote:
>
> Hello Professor Abian, I was just wondering If you had any specific
> theory on how the fusion in stars is caused. I mean, would you say it
> went back to the Space's dilution of Mass? Would the dilution force
> certain particles to collide and therefore fuse, or do you think this is
> caused by some other force?
> Thanks, ...
>

> Abian answers:
>

-----== Posted via Deja News, The Leader in Internet Discussion ==-----
http://www.dejanews.com/rg_mkgrp.xp Create Your Own Free Member Forum

Timothy Eichfeld Bridget McAlonan

unread,
Aug 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/1/98
to

user wrote in message ...
>In article <6pldp9$osp$1...@news.iastate.edu>, ab...@iastate.edu (Alexander

>Abian) wrote:
>
>> My answer to your question is: The Big Suck tears apart the Mass
>> with utmost ferocity. The tearing apart of the Mass creates enormous
>> friction , enormous heat and, yes, ALL THE FUSIONS are consequences
>> of the truculently fierceness of the BIG SUCK created by the
>>void of space in order to dilute and pulverize the mass and expand the
>>cosmic mass further and further. In reaction to this, the Cosmic mass
>>in its turn creates mass attracting forces such as gravitational
>>and myriad of other forces.Everyday,physicists find a new forces.
>> Yes, all the stellar fusions, all the stellar radiations, all
>>the radiations , all, all of these are the consequences of the
>>power struggle between the concentrated mass and the void of space
>>which tries to dilute the mass and mass' trying to resist its dilution.!
>>Celestial, eternal POWER STRUGGLE. You may call it Celestial Political
>>Power struggle - explained by the BIG SUCK THEORY.
>
>For a dramatic illustration of the Big Suck and the climatic conclusion
>to this power struggle, see Deep Throat (1973)....


Ok you people, stop thinking with your masculine genitalia, there WAS NO BIG
BANG! that is a relatively poor observation of the available facts, as we
now know. Yes a really large explosion model works well in some isolated
cases of mass manipulation to form heavier than hydrogen atoms, and can
explain some local phenomena, but a big bang model is at best, a micro
phenomena. As it now stands, A theory of dimensional energy transfer is the
most compelling explanation for the observed facts as we know now,,*I have
been thinking about this for a while, and have much trouble with the
math,,,aarugh!i need all the help i can get if anyone out there knows what
IM talking about, and i dont think the idea I have has been classified as
such yet, as a working theoretical model 'dimentional energy transfer' so
IM makin this up as i go along to purvey my thoughts on the subject*(granted
we haven't even a .oo1% database of what actually exists ) But to sum up,
simplify if you will, the (universe) is formed as an amorphic honeycomb,
extending in all directions, and expanding and receding as necessary to
continue its steady state. each honeycomb exists as a koch curve,(very
oversimplified explanation) with an analogous proportion of volume to the
entity which is the honeycomb, which also, is a fractal. these energy
fields can transfer energy in enormous, or minute amounts, corresponding to
the conditions of the space-time curve which likewise, is a non-linear
problem in itself. This phenomena has always been in this form, and the
space-time manifestation flows differently throughout this as a photon does
through liquids, and crystal. Now as far as the origin of these
"dimensions" are concerned, i believe that it is beyond all human
comprehension at this point in our development as a species. And a myth is
great for telling stories to spark the imagination in a dramatic sense,
however it is absurd to recognize a myth as a truth. Anyone who wishes to
further brainstorm my analysis, please feel free, IM always looking for new
answers to both old and yet not thought-of questions.

Nils Goesche

unread,
Aug 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/2/98
to
user wrote in message ...
>In article <6pldp9$osp$1...@news.iastate.edu>, ab...@iastate.edu (Alexander
>Abian) wrote:
>
>> My answer to your question is: The Big Suck tears apart the Mass
>> with utmost ferocity. The tearing apart of the Mass creates enormous
>> friction , enormous heat and, yes, ALL THE FUSIONS are consequences
>> of the truculently fierceness of the BIG SUCK created by the
>>void of space in order to dilute and pulverize the mass and expand the
>>cosmic mass further and further. In reaction to this, the Cosmic mass
>>in its turn creates mass attracting forces such as gravitational
>>and myriad of other forces.Everyday,physicists find a new forces.
>> Yes, all the stellar fusions, all the stellar radiations, all
>>the radiations , all, all of these are the consequences of the
>>power struggle between the concentrated mass and the void of space
>>which tries to dilute the mass and mass' trying to resist its dilution.!
>>Celestial, eternal POWER STRUGGLE. You may call it Celestial Political
>>Power struggle - explained by the BIG SUCK THEORY.
>
>For a dramatic illustration of the Big Suck and the climatic conclusion
>to this power struggle, see Deep Throat (1973)....

ROTFL!!!! This is the funniest and most adequate answer that could be given!

--
Nils Goesche

Error # 0x155 : Windows not found
(C)heer (P)arty (D)ance

w...@bellatlantic.net

unread,
Aug 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/4/98
to

Nils Goesche wrote:

----------------------------------------hy pretty boy
still the same
---------------------

0 new messages