jlov...@gmail.com

Sep 19, 2020, 4:51:05 AM9/19/20
On Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 2:02:05 PM UTC+5:30, lilapat...@gmail.com wrote:
> Find love and sex relationship with the best dating apps in the UK. the most popular dating apps and sites to help you find your soulmate. Sex in the UK is fun for many men, women and couples. If you’re looking for adult personals in the UK then Date’n’Sex is the place to be. Browse our adult contact list and find your perfect match. Join for free and search through adult contacts, swingers, bisexual, singles and couples.
>
> Join Now : https://sites.google.com/view/dating-sites-new-free/home

Join the largest free online sex contacts site today and get access to thousands of submitted sex ads of men and women from all over the United Kingdom. Submit your own ads for free and hook up with kinky men and women in your area tonight.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

jennife...@gmail.com

Sep 19, 2020, 4:51:59 AM9/19/20
On Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 2:02:05 PM UTC+5:30, lilapat...@gmail.com wrote:
> Find love and sex relationship with the best dating apps in the UK. the most popular dating apps and sites to help you find your soulmate. Sex in the UK is fun for many men, women and couples. If you’re looking for adult personals in the UK then Date’n’Sex is the place to be. Browse our adult contact list and find your perfect match. Join for free and search through adult contacts, swingers, bisexual, singles and couples.
>
> Join Now : https://sites.google.com/view/dating-sites-new-free/home

England escort directory guide. Comprehensive lists of most of the english escort agencies and independent escort girls. Find thousands of Independent escorts from all over the England. You can view their complete profiles, photographs & contact details.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

girlsda...@gmail.com

Sep 19, 2020, 4:59:03 AM9/19/20
If you are looking for a casual sex, Cheshire Sex Contacts can help, With thousands of horny members from all walks of life waiting for you to join them you are sure to get laid, you will not find a better way of searching local sex contact in Cheshire. We find that many housewives in Cheshire feel lonely and bored and want to put some excitement back into their lives. Our site is 100% discrete and with total anonymity you have complete control in your search for casual sex in Cheshire.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

maryd...@gmail.com

Sep 19, 2020, 4:59:32 AM9/19/20
Bolton sex contacts can help you meet people, we are an online adult dating site who specialize in putting men and women from Bolton in touch. So if you are looking for casual sex then don,t be afraid to get in touch with our friendly site, after all we are all friends here, As you will soon discover once you start to meet our members, They are just like you ordinary men and women living in Bolton and looking for some one to share their passions.

jennife...@gmail.com

Sep 19, 2020, 4:59:53 AM9/19/20
If your idea of the perfect date is getting tied up in handcuffs or using whips in hardcore sex games then freebdsmdating.co.uk will be perfect for you. If you want to meet other adults who are into BDSM Dating and casual kinky sex then you should check out our horny members, there is nothing that makes them happier than indulging in their passion for perverse and depraved fetishes. so why not let freebdsmdating.co.uk satisfy your passion for the darker side of kinky sex.

jiyaja...@gmail.com

Sep 19, 2020, 4:59:58 AM9/19/20
We are without doubt your best chance of finding horny Manchester minxes online today for sex dating. When you become a member of our community you get the chance to search our massive database of exclusive and exciting Manchester members, and they all have one thing in common, the desire to meet sexy singles for casual sex. So no matter what kind of relationship you are trying to find you will be sure to satisfy your desires at twistedmartini.co.uk

jiyaja...@gmail.com

Sep 19, 2020, 5:14:51 AM9/19/20
London based Elite Escort Agency. Beautiful female fashion models, sexy sensual and well educated escort models. Available to travel Worldwide.

friends...@gmail.com

Sep 19, 2020, 5:26:48 AM9/19/20
We *GUARANTEE* that you will get LAID! Meet real local girls who just want SEX! There are 1,000's of girls in your area. - Get your 100% Free Membership!

lally.j....@gmail.com

Sep 19, 2020, 5:26:55 AM9/19/20
Chat live with hottest girls and meet with them. These girls are real girls from live chat. Choose your girl, chat live and meet with her! Best dating website yebalka.

addypun...@gmail.com

Sep 19, 2020, 5:27:01 AM9/19/20
The hottest sites on the web ranked by Red Personals!

dating...@gmail.com

Sep 19, 2020, 5:27:10 AM9/19/20
Meet with beautiful and sexy Russian women. Free addresses and email russian girls for marriage! International introduction, marriage, and matchmaking agencies

friendsp...@gmail.com

Sep 19, 2020, 5:27:16 AM9/19/20
On Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 2:02:05 PM UTC+5:30, lilapat...@gmail.com wrote:
> Find love and sex relationship with the best dating apps in the UK. the most popular dating apps and sites to help you find your soulmate. Sex in the UK is fun for many men, women and couples. If you’re looking for adult personals in the UK then Date’n’Sex is the place to be. Browse our adult contact list and find your perfect match. Join for free and search through adult contacts, swingers, bisexual, singles and couples.
>
> Join Now : https://sites.google.com/view/dating-sites-new-free/home

Here's the best part, it's FREE to join. As a member, you can search for your ideal partners, check out their photos and profiles, contact them, post your personal ad, upload your photo. Whether you're looking for new friends or searching for your soul mate, it couldn't be any easier

friends...@gmail.com

Sep 19, 2020, 5:27:24 AM9/19/20
On Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 2:02:05 PM UTC+5:30, lilapat...@gmail.com wrote:
> Find love and sex relationship with the best dating apps in the UK. the most popular dating apps and sites to help you find your soulmate. Sex in the UK is fun for many men, women and couples. If you’re looking for adult personals in the UK then Date’n’Sex is the place to be. Browse our adult contact list and find your perfect match. Join for free and search through adult contacts, swingers, bisexual, singles and couples.
>
> Join Now : https://sites.google.com/view/dating-sites-new-free/home

TopLoveList - The top list of the only best personals, marriage and matchmaking sites.

friends...@gmail.com

Sep 19, 2020, 5:27:45 AM9/19/20
On Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 2:02:05 PM UTC+5:30, lilapat...@gmail.com wrote:
> Find love and sex relationship with the best dating apps in the UK. the most popular dating apps and sites to help you find your soulmate. Sex in the UK is fun for many men, women and couples. If you’re looking for adult personals in the UK then Date’n’Sex is the place to be. Browse our adult contact list and find your perfect match. Join for free and search through adult contacts, swingers, bisexual, singles and couples.
>
> Join Now : https://sites.google.com/view/dating-sites-new-free/home

The best resource to find your Russian Bride online! Extensive database with women looking for their match. Beautiful, sexy russian girls for dating and marriage

millero...@gmail.com

Sep 19, 2020, 5:27:52 AM9/19/20
On Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 2:02:05 PM UTC+5:30, lilapat...@gmail.com wrote:
> Find love and sex relationship with the best dating apps in the UK. the most popular dating apps and sites to help you find your soulmate. Sex in the UK is fun for many men, women and couples. If you’re looking for adult personals in the UK then Date’n’Sex is the place to be. Browse our adult contact list and find your perfect match. Join for free and search through adult contacts, swingers, bisexual, singles and couples.
>
> Join Now : https://sites.google.com/view/dating-sites-new-free/home

FREE e-mails russian girls for dating and marriage. 10 000 profiles young, sexy and beautiful girls. FREE! Blonde and brunette, young and mature beauties - your future wife from Russia, Ukraine, Belarus seeking love and marriage in our free Marriage Agency.

online...@gmail.com

Sep 19, 2020, 5:28:01 AM9/19/20
Russian and Ukrainian girls are beautiful, romantic, sexy, family-oriented. Get One of them in Just 10 seconds!

findgir...@gmail.com

Sep 19, 2020, 5:28:08 AM9/19/20
Find russian woman is that simple! Top Russian brides and women from Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Estonia, Latvia, Moldova. Find your mail order bride here!

friends...@gmail.com

Sep 19, 2020, 5:28:25 AM9/19/20
The most beautiful Blonde Women are found at blonde-russian-women.net. Over 28000 ladies listed. Complete range of introduction services with e-mail forwarding, gifts delivery and tours.

lally.j....@gmail.com

Sep 19, 2020, 5:28:33 AM9/19/20
Connect with over 700,000+ people for pure erotic fun Fulfill your most erotic fantasies here!

addypun...@gmail.com

Sep 19, 2020, 5:28:40 AM9/19/20
Find sex partners. Adult personals and Swingers dating. Contact As Many People As You Wish For E-mail, Chat or Face To Face Meetings. Meet Real People With Real Sexual Desires.

dating...@gmail.com

Sep 19, 2020, 5:28:45 AM9/19/20
DateMeFree is 100% free dating service no distingushing from payid dating service. On our free dating site we glad propose the most beautiful women and men from different countries of the world.

friendsp...@gmail.com

Sep 19, 2020, 5:29:05 AM9/19/20
Absolutely FREE dating service. You should not pay any fee. FREE contact emails of Russian and Ukrainian women looking for men for marriage. Sexy, attractive, well educated ladies with good english. All profiles with photos.

friends...@gmail.com

Sep 19, 2020, 5:29:12 AM9/19/20
Best Adult Russian Brides! A lot of sexy russian brides are looking for soul mate. Maybe your future girls is not in our site but maybe she is here. Who knows, only you yourself can check it. Maybe it's a destiny that you will CLICK HERE now and meet your only woman. We wish you to be successfull. Every day our agency have new ladies interviews.

friends...@gmail.com

Sep 19, 2020, 5:29:21 AM9/19/20
Single Russian Ladies Seeking Real Love and Marriage. Free Russian women photo album, search engine, free addresses, email translations and forwarding, personal romantic tours, gifts and flowers for your lady and other dating services.

millero...@gmail.com

Sep 19, 2020, 5:29:31 AM9/19/20
On Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 2:02:05 PM UTC+5:30, lilapat...@gmail.com wrote:
> Find love and sex relationship with the best dating apps in the UK. the most popular dating apps and sites to help you find your soulmate. Sex in the UK is fun for many men, women and couples. If you’re looking for adult personals in the UK then Date’n’Sex is the place to be. Browse our adult contact list and find your perfect match. Join for free and search through adult contacts, swingers, bisexual, singles and couples.
>
> Join Now : https://sites.google.com/view/dating-sites-new-free/home

Join our online dating community! Check out our Dating Services for free. Thousands of visitors and members every day. Most beautiful brides, women, girls on our dating site. Sms chat system.

online...@gmail.com

Sep 19, 2020, 5:29:39 AM9/19/20
On Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 2:02:05 PM UTC+5:30, lilapat...@gmail.com wrote:
> Find love and sex relationship with the best dating apps in the UK. the most popular dating apps and sites to help you find your soulmate. Sex in the UK is fun for many men, women and couples. If you’re looking for adult personals in the UK then Date’n’Sex is the place to be. Browse our adult contact list and find your perfect match. Join for free and search through adult contacts, swingers, bisexual, singles and couples.
>
> Join Now : https://sites.google.com/view/dating-sites-new-free/home

Exclusive meeting Directory with VIP Escorts, girls, mistress, tv/ts, swingers and the best links and ranking. 100%free

findgir...@gmail.com

Sep 19, 2020, 5:29:48 AM9/19/20
Our site is a unique site for people who want to meet others for romance, friendship, world travel and much more.

patellk...@gmail.com

Sep 19, 2020, 12:14:43 PM9/19/20
On Saturday, 19 September 2020 14:02:05 UTC+5:30, lilapat...@gmail.com wrote:
> Find love and sex relationship with the best dating apps in the UK. the most popular dating apps and sites to help you find your soulmate. Sex in the UK is fun for many men, women and couples. If you’re looking for adult personals in the UK then Date’n’Sex is the place to be. Browse our adult contact list and find your perfect match. Join for free and search through adult contacts, swingers, bisexual, singles and couples.
>
> Join Now : https://sites.google.com/view/dating-sites-new-free/home

21 of the Best Online Dating Sites & Apps for 2019

oliviav...@gmail.com

Sep 20, 2020, 2:34:46 AM9/20/20
On Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 2:02:05 PM UTC+5:30, lilapat...@gmail.com wrote:
> Find love and sex relationship with the best dating apps in the UK. the most popular dating apps and sites to help you find your soulmate. Sex in the UK is fun for many men, women and couples. If you’re looking for adult personals in the UK then Date’n’Sex is the place to be. Browse our adult contact list and find your perfect match. Join for free and search through adult contacts, swingers, bisexual, singles and couples.
>
> Join Now : https://sites.google.com/view/dating-sites-new-free/home

Discreet Adult Dating. Hook Up with Local Singles Tonight. Place an Ad Free!

csav...@gmail.com

Sep 21, 2020, 3:04:13 AM9/21/20
On Saturday, 19 September 2020 14:02:05 UTC+5:30, lilapat...@gmail.com wrote:
> Find love and sex relationship with the best dating apps in the UK. the most popular dating apps and sites to help you find your soulmate. Sex in the UK is fun for many men, women and couples. If you’re looking for adult personals in the UK then Date’n’Sex is the place to be. Browse our adult contact list and find your perfect match. Join for free and search through adult contacts, swingers, bisexual, singles and couples.
>
> Join Now : https://sites.google.com/view/dating-sites-new-free/home

I know this may sound crazy, but lately, when I make love with my woman, I've been fantasizing about engaging in sex with strange, beautiful women. Is it okay to fantasize about sex with strangers during lovemaking with your partner or does it mean that I don't want to be with her?

Thanks,
K.L.

Sexual fantasy is probably the most universal of all sexual behaviors. Your experience of fantasizing during lovemaking is shared by the majority of the sexually active population. A rich fantasy life should be considered a bonus to your sex life.

Although it is possible to enjoy your activity by focusing solely on what your partner does to turn you on, the addition of sexual fantasy may enhance your sexual arousal. There is evidence to support that fantasizing adds lubrication (in women) and more erectile power (in men), which leads to orgasm (in both men and women).

Fantasies can add a great deal to every person's sex life, and should not become a source of guilt. Remember, fantasies -- unlike actions -- are your private thoughts and you have the right to maintain this privacy. However, being able to share your fantasies with your partner may give you both ideas for improving your sex life. Enjoy.

Mark Schoen

come together

My wife has been trying to get us to climax at the same time for ages now, and although it does happen on occasion, it rarely happens at all. Can you tell me what percentage of couples climax simultaneously?

T.C.

Sure it's nice to climax at the same time, but to set that as a goal for every sexual experience is unrealistic. It could also become quite boring if it were the only sexual pattern you and your partner ever have. While there's nothing wrong with simultaneous orgasms, remember that there are many sexual options available which can be equally enjoyable.

Striving for simultaneous orgasms can require considerable concentration on your partner's sexual feelings, and leaves you less time for your own sexual pleasure. Instead of just letting go and enjoying yourself you might find your lovemaking will become a game, motivated by strategic planning rather than by emotional and sexual desires.

By having consecutive orgasms, each partner can focus on themselves, knowing that the other's turn will come. Discovering sexual patterns that satisfy both lovers is most important. Sexual variations should be mutually agreed upon; placing performance standards on sexual behavior can only serve to inhibit and diminish sexual pleasure.

As for percentages, your guess is as good as mine, but I'll bet that it's quite low.

kpa9...@gmail.com

Sep 21, 2020, 5:29:12 AM9/21/20
Today I am available

The Doctor

Sep 21, 2020, 9:18:46 AM9/21/20
In article <d31452b7-6508-40a7...@googlegroups.com>,
<kpa9...@gmail.com> wrote:
>Today I am available

This spamtroll came from

rec.arts.sf.science #101741 (2 more)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.sf.science
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2020 02:29:10 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Popular dating sites in the UK : find love, sex, or a date
From: kpa9...@gmail.com

Depeer Google groups now!
USA call a Nov 3 2020 referndum to dissolve the Union and dissolve!!

roshni...@gmail.com

Sep 22, 2020, 2:11:43 AM9/22/20
Horny Wife is the place where lonely housewives look for hookups. Find discreet affairs with horny women, slutty & naked wives, horny bitches and more!

krest...@gmail.com

Sep 22, 2020, 12:47:40 PM9/22/20
On Saturday, 19 September 2020 14:02:05 UTC+5:30, lilapat...@gmail.com wrote:
> Find love and sex relationship with the best dating apps in the UK. the most popular dating apps and sites to help you find your soulmate. Sex in the UK is fun for many men, women and couples. If you’re looking for adult personals in the UK then Date’n’Sex is the place to be. Browse our adult contact list and find your perfect match. Join for free and search through adult contacts, swingers, bisexual, singles and couples.
>
> Join Now : https://sites.google.com/view/dating-sites-new-free/home

Online sex dating is one of the most affordable and convenient ways to hookup sites for girls.

jennywh...@gmail.com

Sep 23, 2020, 10:59:48 AM9/23/20
mature women looking for sex

kakdiyar...@gmail.com

Sep 24, 2020, 10:53:05 AM9/24/20
.....Well am a very adamant..temperamental but all the simple values of life matters a lot to me.I feel its very important to know ones self-worth N not helps a lot.I tend to loose respect for people ...

adult dating

Sep 25, 2020, 3:27:23 AM9/25/20
fuck now sites

jerryj...@gmail.com

Sep 25, 2020, 11:48:35 PM9/25/20
On Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 2:02:05 PM UTC+5:30, lilapat...@gmail.com wrote:
> Find love and sex relationship with the best dating apps in the UK. the most popular dating apps and sites to help you find your soulmate. Sex in the UK is fun for many men, women and couples. If you’re looking for adult personals in the UK then Date’n’Sex is the place to be. Browse our adult contact list and find your perfect match. Join for free and search through adult contacts, swingers, bisexual, singles and couples.
>
> Join Now : https://sites.google.com/view/dating-sites-new-free/home

I'm new to the website. I joined about some couple of days ago but haven't been on for a while though due to work schedule, and i'm in search of my soul & dream mate, lover, husband and life companion.

ketanpat...@gmail.com

Sep 27, 2020, 2:17:02 AM9/27/20
Buzzed, good looking , straight, want to try cock play.

jechlin...@gmail.com

Sep 28, 2020, 5:17:30 AM9/28/20
Hello,
My name is Cheryl. I joined AFF not too long ago hoping to meet someone very special. At first I was afraid that I wouldn't get any response from my profile, but I was completely wrong!!! On Monday April 12th, I logged in to check if I had any messages... Well, to my surprise, I had received an email from a gentleman in Stockton. We immediately started chatting back and forth as well as talking on the phone.. Yesterday, Thursday April 15th, this wonderful man surprised me by having a dozen pink roses and a stuffed bear sent to my work..What I didn't know was that he was waiting outside for me to also take me to lunch!!!! He drove 3 hours just to come and meet me. I am stunned and amazed at this man. He is coming up to spend the weekend with me so that we can get to know each other better. Finally after 3 years of being lonely and dumped by losers, I have a chance at true romance.
Thank you AFF for sending my profile to him as a match.

blis...@gmail.com

Sep 28, 2020, 10:10:50 PM9/28/20
Hey guys, I’m Lora! I might be tiny but I do pack a lotta punch in this small body. I can take care of you and anyone else you wanna bring in. I’m telling you I am a wild little girl that can get into positions that bigger girls can’t. I’m 18 years old and even though I’m small I have a great body. I don’t have a lot up top but my bottom will make up for it lol. I’m sweet, shaved, and pierced. Oh, and I do have some tattoo’s too. I won’t tell you where I’m pierced you have to come and look for yourself. I have to keep some things secret so I can hopefully tempt you into my private room. I work as a gymnastics coach and I love doing that and just think of what that means.

ameliewh...@gmail.com

Sep 30, 2020, 12:31:49 AM9/30/20
Finding free sex apps with girls for hookup tonight.

nimaop...@gmail.com

Sep 30, 2020, 6:05:11 AM9/30/20
On Saturday, 19 September 2020 14:02:05 UTC+5:30, lilapat...@gmail.com wrote:
> Find love and sex relationship with the best dating apps in the UK. the most popular dating apps and sites to help you find your soulmate. Sex in the UK is fun for many men, women and couples. If you’re looking for adult personals in the UK then Date’n’Sex is the place to be. Browse our adult contact list and find your perfect match. Join for free and search through adult contacts, swingers, bisexual, singles and couples.
>
> Join Now : https://sites.google.com/view/dating-sites-new-free/home

I am single and ready

jiyaja...@gmail.com

Oct 4, 2020, 1:12:40 PM10/4/20

lindaw...@gmail.com

Oct 5, 2020, 4:47:20 AM10/5/20
On Saturday, 19 September 2020 14:02:05 UTC+5:30, lilapat...@gmail.com wrote:
> Find love and sex relationship with the best dating apps in the UK. the most popular dating apps and sites to help you find your soulmate. Sex in the UK is fun for many men, women and couples. If you’re looking for adult personals in the UK then Date’n’Sex is the place to be. Browse our adult contact list and find your perfect match. Join for free and search through adult contacts, swingers, bisexual, singles and couples.
>
> Join Now : https://sites.google.com/view/dating-sites-new-free/home

most downloaded dating app

jiyas...@gmail.com

Oct 5, 2020, 10:42:18 AM10/5/20
My profile
First name Echo
About 27-year-old woman
Civil status Single
Appearance 5'7" (170 cm), Slim
gray eyes, black hair
Lives in Atlanta Junction
Floyd County
Georgia, United States

looking for A man
I am here for Love, Friendship, Other reasons
Registration date

October 3, 2020
Last visit Today
Status Online 14 min. ago

Echo230's photo
I am an open and honest person,I am kind and down to earth.I love nature,animals and country life.I believe I have a good sense of humor.I have a small group of friends and my family is important to me,I love the simple pleasures of life and grateful for the little things,I try to look positive at all time. I am looking for a serious relationship but want to take my time getting to know someone and start out as friends,take it slow.

A little more about me

Have kids
No children
Want kids
I am undecided
Smoking
I don't smoke
Alcohol
Very rarely
Drugs
Not for me nor my partner
Occupation
Unemployed
Has a webcam
No
Activities and leisure

CinemaReadingMusicFishing
Musical tastes

BluesR&B / Urban
TOP 5 qualities

AmbitiousAttentiveCreativeLoyalCareful

chetanc...@gmail.com

Oct 8, 2020, 1:56:59 AM10/8/20
Hey older very very open minded ,I’m bi top
Looking to host my hotel tonite couples men ladies
6 ft 210 clean cut guy
Upscale hotel Canmore

rachnapa...@gmail.com

Oct 9, 2020, 1:54:21 AM10/9/20
Nice lady looking for a nice Man, someone who likes a bbw, and wants to find a woman with a big heart and mind. looking to date- long term, locals only please.

lally.j....@gmail.com

Oct 12, 2020, 12:12:57 AM10/12/20
On Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 2:02:05 PM UTC+5:30, lilapat...@gmail.com wrote:
> Find love and sex relationship with the best dating apps in the UK. the most popular dating apps and sites to help you find your soulmate. Sex in the UK is fun for many men, women and couples. If you’re looking for adult personals in the UK then Date’n’Sex is the place to be. Browse our adult contact list and find your perfect match. Join for free and search through adult contacts, swingers, bisexual, singles and couples.
>
> Join Now : https://sites.google.com/view/dating-sites-new-free/home

hey i am single sassy girl and seeking men for sex date or for nsa, men who are seeking or want to find girls for sex or if you want to sex chat, webcam chat or much more join me.

whited...@gmail.com

Oct 16, 2020, 12:16:42 AM10/16/20
Any ladies like taking it up the backdoor?

maryd...@gmail.com

Oct 19, 2020, 11:43:36 AM10/19/20
My husband and I like to party and have fun with other couples and select singles on occasion. He likes watching me get pounded by another guy while my face is buried deep in a hot chick.

I Want: Hot couples that like to swap and have some naughty fun. Single girls if you are hot and guys only if you are hung.

About Me: KinkyCouple

Age:
32
Marital Status:
Married
Smoking:
Yes
Drinking:
Likes to party
Speaks:
English
Religion:
n/a
Education:
n/a
Annual Income:
n/a

vp67...@gmail.com

Oct 23, 2020, 6:36:50 AM10/23/20
On Saturday, 19 September 2020 14:02:05 UTC+5:30, lilapat...@gmail.com wrote:
> Find love and sex relationship with the best dating apps in the UK. the most popular dating apps and sites to help you find your soulmate. Sex in the UK is fun for many men, women and couples. If you’re looking for adult personals in the UK then Date’n’Sex is the place to be. Browse our adult contact list and find your perfect match. Join for free and search through adult contacts, swingers, bisexual, singles and couples.
>
> Join Now : https://sites.google.com/view/dating-sites-new-free/home

We have compared the best dating sites and apps in the UK to help you in your journey, just in time for cuffing season. FriendFinder. EliteSingles. Match. eHarmony. Affinity. Parship. Dating Direct. Guardian Soulmates.

The Doctor

Oct 23, 2020, 10:30:52 AM10/23/20
In article <133da5d7-6248-4a1b...@googlegroups.com>,
<vp67...@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Saturday, 19 September 2020 14:02:05 UTC+5:30, lilapat...@gmail.com wro=
>te:
>> Find love and sex relationship with the best dating apps in the UK. the m=
>ost popular dating apps and sites to help you find your soulmate. Sex in th=
>e UK is fun for many men, women and couples. If you=E2=80=99re looking for =
>adult personals in the UK then Date=E2=80=99n=E2=80=99Sex is the place to b=
>e. Browse our adult contact list and find your perfect match. Join for free=
> and search through adult contacts, swingers, bisexual, singles and couples=
>.
>>=20
>> Join Now : https://sites.google.com/view/dating-sites-new-free/home
>
>We have compared the best dating sites and apps in the UK to help you in yo=
>ur journey, just in time for cuffing season. FriendFinder. EliteSingles. Ma=
>tch. eHarmony. Affinity. Parship. Dating Direct. Guardian Soulmates.

This spamtroll came from

rec.arts.sf.science #101803 (2 more)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.sf.science
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2020 03:36:49 -0700 (PDT)
From: vp67...@gmail.com

Depeer Google groups Now!!
BC save the Province; on 24 October 2020, vote Liberal and not NDP!

patellk...@gmail.com

Oct 27, 2020, 1:53:38 AM10/27/20
please give me ut no

localxd...@gmail.com

Nov 3, 2020, 1:08:22 AM11/3/20
On Saturday, 19 September 2020 14:02:05 UTC+5:30, lilapat...@gmail.com wrote:
> Find love and sex relationship with the best dating apps in the UK. the most popular dating apps and sites to help you find your soulmate. Sex in the UK is fun for many men, women and couples. If you’re looking for adult personals in the UK then Date’n’Sex is the place to be. Browse our adult contact list and find your perfect match. Join for free and search through adult contacts, swingers, bisexual, singles and couples.
>
> Join Now : https://sites.google.com/view/dating-sites-new-free/home

Anyone feel like curling up and watching anime for oh, i dunno, days?okay maybe not days but i'll be alone for the next ten and i know i'll be lonely
Text my Whats App +44 (745) 657-6833

suresh patel

Nov 22, 2020, 6:27:51 AM11/22/20

jessica torrento

Dec 3, 2020, 6:13:52 AM12/3/20
Would u like it if I sucked ur tits fuck ur ur clit u want me to nut on ur face I'm a cum fest King and it's been a long time

priti patel

Dec 3, 2020, 6:14:40 AM12/3/20
Hey guys, I'm a good looking girl. Looking for a guy to get naked with and explore each other's bodies. I'm looking for someone normal, sane, clean, and very honey!

james rock

Dec 3, 2020, 6:15:18 AM12/3/20
Easy Going laid back girl, with great sense of humor, would love to hangout for coffee or some few tequila shorts......text me if interested..with a photo on Kik lolavol1

The Doctor

Dec 3, 2020, 9:00:54 AM12/3/20
In article <df6bf68f-8c0c-466b...@googlegroups.com>,
jessica torrento <jessicato...@gmail.com> wrote:
>Would u like it if I sucked ur tits fuck ur ur clit u want me to nut on ur face I'm a cum fest King and it's been a long time

This spamtroll came from

rec.arts.sf.science #101823 (39 more)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.sf.science
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2020 03:13:51 -0800 (PST)
From: jessica torrento <jessicato...@gmail.com>

Depeer Google groups Now!!

whois 139.59.84.35
% IANA WHOIS server
% for more information on IANA, visit http://www.iana.org
% This query returned 1 object

refer: whois.arin.net

inetnum: 139.0.0.0 - 139.255.255.255
organisation: Administered by ARIN
status: LEGACY

whois: whois.arin.net

changed: 1993-05
source: IANA

# whois.arin.net

NetRange: 139.59.0.0 - 139.59.255.255
CIDR: 139.59.0.0/16
NetName: APNIC-ERX-139-59-0-0
NetHandle: NET-139-59-0-0-1
Parent: NET139 (NET-139-0-0-0-0)
NetType: Early Registrations, Transferred to APNIC
OriginAS:
RegDate: 2004-03-03
Updated: 2009-10-08
Comment: This IP address range is not registered in the ARIN database.
Comment: This range was transferred to the APNIC Whois Database as
Comment: part of the ERX (Early Registration Transfer) project.
Comment: For details, refer to the APNIC Whois Database via
Comment: WHOIS.APNIC.NET or http://wq.apnic.net/apnic-bin/whois.pl
Comment:
Comment: ** IMPORTANT NOTE: APNIC is the Regional Internet Registry
Comment: for the Asia Pacific region. APNIC does not operate networks
Comment: using this IP address range and is not able to investigate
Comment: spam or abuse reports relating to these addresses. For more
Comment: help, refer to http://www.apnic.net/apnic-info/whois_search2/abuse-and-spamming
Ref: https://rdap.arin.net/registry/ip/139.59.0.0

ResourceLink: http://wq.apnic.net/whois-search/static/search.html
ResourceLink: whois.apnic.net

OrgName: Asia Pacific Network Information Centre
OrgId: APNIC
Address: PO Box 3646
City: South Brisbane
StateProv: QLD
PostalCode: 4101
Country: AU
RegDate:
Updated: 2012-01-24
Ref: https://rdap.arin.net/registry/entity/APNIC

ReferralServer: whois://whois.apnic.net
ResourceLink: http://wq.apnic.net/whois-search/static/search.html

OrgTechHandle: AWC12-ARIN
OrgTechName: APNIC Whois Contact
OrgTechPhone: +61 7 3858 3188
OrgTechEmail: search-apn...@apnic.net
OrgTechRef: https://rdap.arin.net/registry/entity/AWC12-ARIN

OrgAbuseHandle: AWC12-ARIN
OrgAbuseName: APNIC Whois Contact
OrgAbusePhone: +61 7 3858 3188
OrgAbuseEmail: search-apn...@apnic.net
OrgAbuseRef: https://rdap.arin.net/registry/entity/AWC12-ARIN

# whois.apnic.net

% [whois.apnic.net]
% Whois data copyright terms http://www.apnic.net/db/dbcopyright.html

% Information related to '139.59.80.0 - 139.59.95.255'

% Abuse contact for '139.59.80.0 - 139.59.95.255' is 'ab...@digitalocean.com'

inetnum: 139.59.80.0 - 139.59.95.255
netname: DIGITALOCEAN-AP
descr: DigitalOcean, LLC
country: IN
admin-c: DOIA2-AP
tech-c: DOIA2-AP
abuse-c: AD699-AP
status: ASSIGNED NON-PORTABLE
mnt-by: MAINT-DIGITALOCEAN-AP
mnt-irt: IRT-DIGITALOCEAN-AP
last-modified: 2020-05-31T21:36:27Z
source: APNIC

irt: IRT-DIGITALOCEAN-AP
address: 101 Avenue of the Americas, 10th Floor, New York NY 10013
e-mail: ab...@digitalocean.com
abuse-mailbox: ab...@digitalocean.com
admin-c: DOIA2-AP
tech-c: DOIA2-AP
auth: # Filtered
remarks: ab...@digitalocean.com was validated on 2020-06-01
mnt-by: MAINT-DIGITALOCEAN-AP
last-modified: 2020-06-01T14:33:44Z
source: APNIC

role: ABUSE DIGITALOCEANAP
address: 101 Avenue of the Americas, 10th Floor, New York NY 10013
country: ZZ
phone: +000000000
e-mail: ab...@digitalocean.com
admin-c: DOIA2-AP
tech-c: DOIA2-AP
nic-hdl: AD699-AP
remarks: Generated from irt object IRT-DIGITALOCEAN-AP
abuse-mailbox: ab...@digitalocean.com
mnt-by: APNIC-ABUSE
last-modified: 2020-05-31T21:32:24Z
source: APNIC

role: Digital Ocean Inc administrator
address: 101 Avenue of th Americas, 10th Floor, New York NY 10013
country: US
phone: +1 646 397 8051
fax-no: +1 646 397 8051
e-mail: ab...@digitalocean.com
admin-c: DOIA2-AP
tech-c: DOIA2-AP
nic-hdl: DOIA2-AP
mnt-by: MAINT-DIGITALOCEAN-AP
last-modified: 2015-04-02T20:27:52Z
source: APNIC

% This query was served by the APNIC Whois Service version 1.88.15-SNAPSHOT (WHOIS-US3)
Merry Christmas 2020 and Happy New Year 2021 !

The Doctor

Dec 3, 2020, 9:01:56 AM12/3/20
In article <e280a187-1b9f-4a94...@googlegroups.com>,
priti patel <pritipa...@gmail.com> wrote:
>Hey guys, I'm a good looking girl. Looking for a guy to get naked with and explore each other's bodies. I'm looking for someone normal, sane, clean, and very honey!

This spamtroll came from

rec.arts.sf.science #101826 (39 more)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.sf.science
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2020 03:14:39 -0800 (PST)
From: priti patel <pritipa...@gmail.com>

Depeer Google groups Now!!

The Doctor

Dec 3, 2020, 9:03:03 AM12/3/20
In article <49aa5452-fe77-4345...@googlegroups.com>,
james rock <jroc...@gmail.com> wrote:
>Easy Going laid back girl, with great sense of humor, would love to hangout for coffee or some few tequila shorts......text me if interested..with a photo on Kik lolavol1

This spamtroll came from

rec.arts.sf.science #101829 (38 more)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.sf.science
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2020 03:15:15 -0800 (PST)
From: james rock <jroc...@gmail.com>

Rena Ravvv

Feb 25, 2021, 5:45:22 AM2/25/21

https://jaipurescortsservice.net.in/index.html
https://jaipurescortsservice.net.in/about.html
https://jaipurescortsservice.net.in/gallery.html
https://jaipurescortsservice.net.in/prices.html
https://jaipurescortsservice.net.in/services.html
https://jaipurescortsservice.net.in/partners.html
https://jaipurescortsservice.net.in/contact-me.html
https://jaipurescortsservice.net.in/Air-Hostess-Escorts-in-Jaipur.html
https://jaipurescortsservice.net.in/body-massage-in-jaipur.html
https://jaipurescortsservice.net.in/Body-to-Body-Escorts.html
https://jaipurescortsservice.net.in/Business-Trip-Escorts-in-Jaipur.html
https://jaipurescortsservice.net.in/Dinner-Dating-in-Jaipur.html
https://jaipurescortsservice.net.in/Elite-Escorts-in-Jaipur.html
https://jaipurescortsservice.net.in/Erotic-Massage-in-Jaipur.html
https://jaipurescortsservice.net.in/Foreigner-Escorts-Jaipur.html
https://jaipurescortsservice.net.in/High-Profile-Escorts.html
https://jaipurescortsservice.net.in/Hot-Escorts-Jaipur.html
https://jaipurescortsservice.net.in/Housewife-Escorts-in-Jaipur.html
https://jaipurescortsservice.net.in/Pink-City-Escorts.html
https://jaipurescortsservice.net.in/Russian-Escorts-Jaipur.html
https://jaipurescortsservice.net.in/Pushkar-Escorts-Service.html
https://jaipurescortsservice.net.in/kishangarh-Escorts-Service.html
https://jaipurescortsservice.net.in/Ajmer-Escorts-Service.html
https://jaipurescortsservice.net.in/Jodhpur-Escorts-Service.html
https://jaipurescortsservice.net.in/Udaipur-Escorts-Service.html
https://jaipurescortsservice.net.in/Kota-Escorts-Service.html
https://jaipurescortsservice.net.in/Mount-Abu-Escorts-Service.html

http://juhi-escorts.com/
http://juhi-escorts.com/index.html
http://juhi-escorts.com/hyderabad-escorts.html
http://juhi-escorts.com/bangalore-escorts.html
http://juhi-escorts.com/chennai-escorts.html
http://juhi-escorts.com/about-udaipur-escorts.html
http://juhi-escorts.com/udaipur-escort-services.html
http://juhi-escorts.com/udaipur-call-girls-photos.html
http://juhi-escorts.com/udaipur-escort-rates.html
http://juhi-escorts.com/contact-udaipur-escorts.html
http://juhi-escorts.com/air-hostess-call-girls-in-udaipur.html
http://juhi-escorts.com/college-call-girls-in-udaipur.html
http://juhi-escorts.com/housewife-call-girls-in-udaipur.html
http://juhi-escorts.com/model-call-girls-in-udaipur.html
http://juhi-escorts.com/incall-escorts-in-udaipur.html
http://juhi-escorts.com/punjabi-call-girls-in-udaipur.html
http://juhi-escorts.com/asian-call-girls-in-udaipur.html
http://juhi-escorts.com/russian-call-girls-in-udaipur.html
http://juhi-escorts.com/canadian-call-girls-in-udaipur.html
http://juhi-escorts.com/saudi-arabia-call-girls-in-udaipur.html
http://juhi-escorts.com/pakistani-call-girls-in-udaipur.html
http://juhi-escorts.com/outcall-escorts-in-udaipur.html

http://hotescortsjaipur.org/
http://hotescortsjaipur.org/pink-city-escorts-about/
http://hotescortsjaipur.org/hot-escorts-jaipur-gallery/
http://hotescortsjaipur.org/vip-models-escorts-contact/
http://hotescortsjaipur.org/mansarovar-escorts/
http://hotescortsjaipur.org/durgapura-escorts/
http://hotescortsjaipur.org/sindhi-camp-escorts/
http://hotescortsjaipur.org/bani-park-escorts/

https://escortse.com/
https://escortse.com/about/
https://escortse.com/gallery/
https://escortse.com/contact/
https://escortse.com/bani-park-escorts/
https://escortse.com/durgapura-escorts/
https://escortse.com/mansarovar-escorts/
https://escortse.com/sindhi-camp-escorts/

http://vipmodel-escorts.com/
http://vipmodel-escorts.com/contact/
http://vipmodel-escorts.com/gallery/
http://vipmodel-escorts.com/about/
http://vipmodel-escorts.com/sindhi-camp-escorts
http://vipmodel-escorts.com/bani-park-escorts
http://vipmodel-escorts.com/durgapura-escorts
http://vipmodel-escorts.com/mansarovar-escorts
http://vipmodel-escorts.com/vidhyadhar-nagar-escorts
http://vipmodel-escorts.com/malviya-nagar-escorts
http://vipmodel-escorts.com/raja-park-escorts/
http://vipmodel-escorts.com/bais-godam-escorts
http://vipmodel-escorts.com/gopalpura-escorts
http://vipmodel-escorts.com/sanganer-escorts
http://vipmodel-escorts.com/c-scheme-escorts
http://vipmodel-escorts.com/vaishali-nagar-escorts
http://vipmodel-escorts.com/bhankrota-escorts
http://vipmodel-escorts.com/kukas-escorts
http://vipmodel-escorts.com/canadian-call-girls-in-jaipur/
http://vipmodel-escorts.com/asian-call-girls-in-jaipur/
http://vipmodel-escorts.com/tv-serial-call-girls-jaipur/
http://vipmodel-escorts.com/jaipur-premium-companion/
http://vipmodel-escorts.com/one-night-stand-in-jaipur/
http://vipmodel-escorts.com/girlfriend-experience-in-jaipur/
http://vipmodel-escorts.com/female-to-male-massage-in-jaipur/
http://vipmodel-escorts.com/escorts-employment-in-jaipur/
http://vipmodel-escorts.com/erotic-massage-in-jaipur/
http://vipmodel-escorts.com/celebrity-call-girls-in-jaipur/
http://vipmodel-escorts.com/body-to-body-massage-in-jaipur/
http://vipmodel-escorts.com/punjabi-call-girls-in-jaipur/
http://vipmodel-escorts.com/housewife-call-girls-in-jaipur/
http://vipmodel-escorts.com/jaipur-college-call-girls/
http://vipmodel-escorts.com/jaipur-airhostess-call-girls/
http://vipmodel-escorts.com/jaipur-premium-companion/

http://vipmodel-escorts.com/independent-escort-service-in-jaipur/
http://vipmodel-escorts.com/pink-city-escorts/
http://vipmodel-escorts.com/udaipur-escorts-service/
http://vipmodel-escorts.com/mount-abu-escorts/
http://vipmodel-escorts.com/ajmer-escorts-service/
http://vipmodel-escorts.com/kishangarh-escorts-service

http://vipmodel-escorts.com/jaipur-escorts-model-navya-sharma/
http://vipmodel-escorts.com/jaipur-escorts-model-neha-sen/
http://vipmodel-escorts.com/jaipur-escorts-model-simar-oberoi/
http://vipmodel-escorts.com/jaipur-escorts-model-alisha-singh/
http://vipmodel-escorts.com/jaipur-escorts-model-prisha-kapoor/
http://vipmodel-escorts.com/jaipur-escorts-model-priyanka-agarwal/
http://vipmodel-escorts.com/jaipur-escorts-model-monika-reddy/
http://vipmodel-escorts.com/jaipur-escorts-model-neetu-pandey/
http://vipmodel-escorts.com/jaipur-escorts-model-priya-jaiswal/
http://vipmodel-escorts.com/jaipur-escorts-model-komal-sinha/
http://vipmodel-escorts.com/jaipur-escorts-model-marry-martin/
http://vipmodel-escorts.com/jaipur-escorts-model-pia-pandey/
http://vipmodel-escorts.com/jaipur-escorts-model-ayesha-kapoor/
http://vipmodel-escorts.com/jaipur-escorts-model-anushka-iyer/
http://vipmodel-escorts.com/jaipur-escorts-model-rena-ravv/
http://vipmodel-escorts.com/jaipur-escorts-model-simran-batra/
http://vipmodel-escorts.com/jaipur-escorts-model-sonali-khan/
http://vipmodel-escorts.com/jaipur-escorts-model-aditi-rai/
http://vipmodel-escorts.com/jaipur-escorts-model-aliya-ghosh/
http://vipmodel-escorts.com/jaipur-escorts-model-tanu-arora/

http://jaipurescorts.club/
http://jaipurescorts.club/call-girls-in-jaipur/
http://jaipurescorts.club/cheap-escorts-service-in-jaipur/
http://jaipurescorts.club/independent-escort-service-in-jaipur/
http://jaipurescorts.club/pink-city-escorts-contact/
http://jaipurescorts.club/ajmer-escorts-service/
http://jaipurescorts.club/pushkar-escorts-service/
http://jaipurescorts.club/kishangarh-escorts-service/
http://jaipurescorts.club/jodhpur-escorts-service/
http://jaipurescorts.club/udaipur-escorts-service/
http://jaipurescorts.club/mount-abu-escorts-service/
http://jaipurescorts.club/ambabari-escorts-service/
http://jaipurescorts.club/bais-godam-escorts-service/
http://jaipurescorts.club/bani-park-escorts-service/
http://jaipurescorts.club/barkat-nagar-escorts-service/
http://jaipurescorts.club/bhankrota-escorts-service/
http://jaipurescorts.club/chandpole-escorts-service/
http://jaipurescorts.club/civil-lines-escorts-service/
http://jaipurescorts.club/durgapura-escorts-service/
http://jaipurescorts.club/ganghi-nagar-jaipur-escorts/
http://jaipurescorts.club/gangori-bazar-escorts-service/
http://jaipurescorts.club/ghat-darwaza-escorts/
http://jaipurescorts.club/gopalpura-escorts-service/
http://jaipurescorts.club/jagatpura-escorts-service/
http://jaipurescorts.club/jawahar-nagar-escorts-service/
http://jaipurescorts.club/kukas-escorts-service/
http://jaipurescorts.club/lal-kothi-escorts-service/
http://jaipurescorts.club/malviya-nagar-escorts-service/
http://jaipurescorts.club/mansarovar-escorts-service/
http://jaipurescorts.club/mi-road-escorts-service/
http://jaipurescorts.club/new-colony-escorts-service/
http://jaipurescorts.club/nirman-nagar-escorts-service/
http://jaipurescorts.club/pratap-nagar-escorts-service/
http://jaipurescorts.club/raja-park-escorts-service/
http://jaipurescorts.club/rambagh-escorts-service/
http://jaipurescorts.club/sanganer-escorts-service/
http://jaipurescorts.club/sindhi-camp-escorts-service/
http://jaipurescorts.club/sitapura-escorts-service/
http://jaipurescorts.club/sodala-escorts-service/
http://jaipurescorts.club/vaishali-nagar-escorts-service/
http://jaipurescorts.club/vidhyadhar-nagar-escorts/
http://jaipurescorts.club/vip-model-escorts-jaipur/
https://jaipurescorts.club/jaipur-russian-escorts/
https://jaipurescorts.club/punjabi-escorts-in-jaipur/
https://jaipurescorts.club/Foreigner-escorts-jaipur/

Rena Ravvv

Feb 25, 2021, 5:45:48 AM2/25/21

yhumina stir

May 12, 2021, 5:47:00 AM5/12/21

liyan white

Jul 15, 2021, 2:10:42 AM7/15/21
On Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 2:02:05 PM UTC+5:30, lilapat...@gmail.com wrote:
> Find love and sex relationship with the best dating apps in the UK. the most popular dating apps and sites to help you find your soulmate. Sex in the UK is fun for many men, women and couples. If you’re looking for adult personals in the UK then Date’n’Sex is the place to be. Browse our adult contact list and find your perfect match. Join for free and search through adult contacts, swingers, bisexual, singles and couples.
>
> Join Now : https://sites.google.com/view/dating-sites-new-free/home
Looking for young guy to explore with – 27

The Doctor

Jul 15, 2021, 9:14:12 AM7/15/21
In article <ee4b1ec9-f733-4796...@googlegroups.com>,
liyan white <liyanw...@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 2:02:05 PM UTC+5:30, lilapat...@gmail.co=
>m wrote:
>> Find love and sex relationship with the best dating apps in the UK. the m=
>ost popular dating apps and sites to help you find your soulmate. Sex in th=
>e UK is fun for many men, women and couples. If you=E2=80=99re looking for =
>adult personals in the UK then Date=E2=80=99n=E2=80=99Sex is the place to b=
>e. Browse our adult contact list and find your perfect match. Join for free=
> and search through adult contacts, swingers, bisexual, singles and couples=
>.=20
>>=20
>> Join Now : https://sites.google.com/view/dating-sites-new-free/home
>Looking for young guy to explore with =E2=80=93 27

This spamtroll came from

rec.arts.sf.science #101923 (2 more)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.sf.science
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2021 23:10:41 -0700 (PDT)
From: liyan white <liyanw...@gmail.com>

Depeer Google groups Now!!
The first lie unpunished is the second lie begun. -unknown Beware https://mindspring.com

denny rose

Sep 13, 2021, 1:21:06 AM9/13/21

The Doctor

Sep 13, 2021, 10:34:22 AM9/13/21
In article <d12b1063-8e54-4b51...@googlegroups.com>,
denny rose <dennyr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 2:02:05 PM UTC+5:30, lilapat...@gmail.co=
>m wrote:
>> Find love and sex relationship with the best dating apps in the UK. the m=
>ost popular dating apps and sites to help you find your soulmate. Sex in th=
>e UK is fun for many men, women and couples. If you=E2=80=99re looking for =
>adult personals in the UK then Date=E2=80=99n=E2=80=99Sex is the place to b=
>e. Browse our adult contact list and find your perfect match. Join for free=
> and search through adult contacts, swingers, bisexual, singles and couples=
>.=20
>>=20
>> Join Now : https://sites.google.com/view/dating-sites-new-free/home

This spamtroll came from

rec.arts.sf.science #101937 (1 more)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.sf.science
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2021 22:21:05 -0700 (PDT)
From: denny rose <dennyr...@gmail.com>

Depeer Google groups Now!!
Canada on 20 Sept 2021 vote ! Beware https://mindspring.com

denny white

Dec 17, 2021, 5:32:19 AM12/17/21

alpha sten

Feb 15, 2022, 4:22:47 AM2/15/22

The Doctor

Feb 15, 2022, 11:37:07 AM2/15/22
In article <5a04649c-a9b0-4d76...@googlegroups.com>,
alpha sten <alpha...@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 2:02:05 PM UTC+5:30, lilapat...@gmail.co=
>m wrote:
>> Find love and sex relationship with the best dating apps in the UK. the m=
>ost popular dating apps and sites to help you find your soulmate. Sex in th=
>e UK is fun for many men, women and couples. If you=E2=80=99re looking for =
>adult personals in the UK then Date=E2=80=99n=E2=80=99Sex is the place to b=
>e. Browse our adult contact list and find your perfect match. Join for free=
> and search through adult contacts, swingers, bisexual, singles and couples=
>.=20
>>=20
>> Join Now : https://sites.google.com/view/dating-sites-new-free/home

This spamtroll came from

rec.arts.sf.science #101960 (1 more)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.sf.science
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2022 01:22:46 -0800 (PST)
From: alpha sten <alpha...@gmail.com>

Depeer Google groups Now!!
Assumptions are always perfectly clear. -unknown Beware https://mindspring.com

cathrine jessi

May 3, 2022, 5:59:12 AM5/3/22
On Saturday, 19 September 2020 at 14:02:05 UTC+5:30, lilapat...@gmail.com wrote:
> Find love and sex relationship with the best dating apps in the UK. the most popular dating apps and sites to help you find your soulmate. Sex in the UK is fun for many men, women and couples. If you’re looking for adult personals in the UK then Date’n’Sex is the place to be. Browse our adult contact list and find your perfect match. Join for free and search through adult contacts, swingers, bisexual, singles and couples.
>
> Join Now : https://sites.google.com/view/dating-sites-new-free/home
Start free chat rooms without registration , cam online chat now with our users , Random chat with strangers anonymously

jenius fashion

May 16, 2023, 11:44:48 PM5/16/23
❤️ <a href="https://escortchandigarhagency.in/chandigarh-escort/">Chandigarh Escort chandigarh Call Girls</a>
❤️ <a href="https://escortchandigarhagency.in/">Escort Servce In Chandigarh</a>
❤️ <a href="https://escortchandigarhagency.in/zirakpur-call-girl/">zirakpur call girl zirakpur escort</a>
❤️ <a href="https://escortchandigarhagency.in/mohali-escort/">mohali escort mohali call girls</a>
❤️ <a href="https://escortchandigarhagency.in/escort-panchkula/">Escort panchkula Panchkula call Girls</a>
❤️ <a href="https://escortchandigarhagency.in/ambala-escort/">ambala escort ambala call girl </a>
❤️ <a href="https://escortchandigarhagency.in/call-girls-in-jammu/">call girls in jammu jammu Escort service </a>
❤️ <a href="https://escortchandigarhagency.in/goa-escort-service/">goa escort service call girl goa </a>
❤️ <a href="https://escortchandigarhagency.in/pune-call-girl/">Pune Call girl pune escort service </a>
❤️ <a href="https://escortchandigarhagency.in/shimla-call-girl/">Shimla Call Girl shimla escort </a>
❤️ <a href="https://escortchandigarhagency.in/vip-Escort-manali/">vip escort manali call girl Manali </a>
❤️ <a href="https://escortchandigarhagency.in/kolkata-call-girl/">kolkata call girl Kolkata escort </a>
❤️ <a href="https://escortchandigarhagency.in/kasauli-escort/">kasauli escort call girl kasauli </a>
❤️ <a href="https://escortchandigarhagency.in/solan-escort/">solan Escort solan Call Girl </a>

❤️ <a href="https://chandigarhescortagency.in/zirakpur-call-girls/"> zirakpur call girls</a> <br />

The Doctor

May 17, 2023, 8:06:58 AM5/17/23
In article <828227b9-7123-4383...@googlegroups.com>,
jenius fashion <jenius...@gmail.com> wrote:

This abusive spamtroll came from

rec.arts.sf.science #102038
Newsgroups: rec.arts.sf.science
Date: Tue, 16 May 2023 20:44:47 -0700 (PDT)
From: jenius fashion <jenius...@gmail.com>

Spamtrollers are trolls posting useless spam thinking it is content
but are posting useless noise. Spamtrolls are newsgroup vandals!
Thoses trolls are as bad as Donald
Trump on Twitter.

This makes
https://groups.google.com/search/conversations?q=Depeer%20Google%20Groups

Depeer Google groups Now!!

Spamtroller TiSaBr, thou art rebuked in the Name of Yahweh the Father,
Lord Jesus Christ the Son and the Holy Spirit for Jesus has all authority here
and Satan has no authority here!
--
Member - Liberal International This is doc...@nk.ca Ici doc...@nk.ca
Alberta 29 May 2023 boot out the UCP and the NDP! Beware https://mindspring.com