Matrix: Resurrections

T987654321

Apr 4, 2022, 4:39:32 AMApr 4
Don't believe all the bad press about the fourth Matrix film.

I think it gets what matters, it's message, across as well or better than ever. I was a bit dissapointed in the new Smith, he completely lakes the intensity and wardrobe or the original.

Paul S Person

Apr 4, 2022, 11:39:36 AMApr 4
But would he make a decent Elrond?
--
"I begin to envy Petronius."
"I have envied him long since."

Dimensional Traveler

Apr 4, 2022, 4:11:32 PMApr 4
On 4/4/2022 8:39 AM, Paul S Person wrote:
> On Mon, 4 Apr 2022 01:39:31 -0700 (PDT), T987654321
> <qwrt...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Don't believe all the bad press about the fourth Matrix film.
>>
>> I think it gets what matters, it's message, across as well or better than ever. I was a bit dissapointed in the new Smith, he completely lakes the intensity and wardrobe or the original.
>
> But would he make a decent Elrond?

No, not at all.

dirty old man.