Is George Lucas planning on another Star Wars film?

WARTELL, ZACHARY

Oct 24, 1991, 10:21:44 AM10/24/91

No matter what movies come out the Star Wars saga will always be my
favorite. Can you say 'made a huge impression on a 4 year old'?

-Zach ( now 15 years older )
--
WARTELL,ZACHARY JUSTIN
uucp: ...!{decvax,hplabs,ncar,purdue,rutgers}!gatech!prism!gt8477a

Bjorn Kristian Lindstrom

Oct 24, 1991, 1:21:53 PM10/24/91
In article <39...@hydra.gatech.EDU>, gt8...@prism.gatech.EDU (WARTELL, ZACHARY) writes:

|> No matter what movies come out the Star Wars saga will always be my
|> favorite. Can you say 'made a huge impression on a 4 year old'?
|>
|> -Zach ( now 15 years older )

... Yes ... probably in production as we "type" ...
--

Bjorn
"He who REALLY wins, is the one who figures out

Have you heard this one (I may or may not think this is funny, but I don't
know, since valhalla picks it)?

When love is gone, there's always justice.
And when justice is gone, there's always force.
And when force is gone, there's always Mom.
Hi, Mom!
-- Laurie Anderson

David Neves

Oct 31, 1991, 10:24:10 AM10/31/91
I read somewhere that the next trilogy (prequels) is in the planning stage but
--
ne...@ils.nwu.edu
Institute for the Learning Sciences, 1890 Maple, Evanston Il 60201