"The Tomorrow War" on Amazon Prime

Lynn McGuire

Jul 10, 2021, 5:54:28 PM7/10/21
OK, "The Tomorrow War" on Amazon Prime is ok, nothing special. I give
it 4 out of 5 stars. The special effects are really good as usual for a
$200+ million movie. The story is good. 54% / 80% on Rotten Tomatoes.
https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/the_tomorrow_war
and
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Tomorrow_War

Whoa, they are making a sequel !

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/movies/movie-news/tomorrow-war-2-amazon-chris-pratt-1234979437/

Lets see, in 2048 I will be 88 years old. I highly doubt that I will
make it that far.

Lynn

alvey

Jul 13, 2021, 3:21:49 AM7/13/21
On Sat, 10 Jul 2021 16:54:25 -0500, Lynn McGuire wrote:

> OK, "The Tomorrow War" on Amazon Prime is ok, nothing special. I give
> it 4 out of 5 stars.

Ummm. Isn't that somewhat disproportionate? If "nothing special" rates 4/5
then presumably something "special" scores a five and an "extra special"
would be a 6/5. [Insert Spinal Tap reference/gag here]

alvey

T987654321

Jul 13, 2021, 5:17:52 AM7/13/21
Didn't get past that opening speech.