Ghostbusters Afterlife

T987654321

Mar 21, 2022, 4:29:18 AMMar 21
Finally watched it on Blu-Rey. Expected to hate it but ended up kind of liking it. That's mostly down to the granddaughter who's spunky and smart without being shrill or whiny. Most of the rest of the cast are instantly forgetable.

The movie does get the look of the original down really well. Really jaring moving from NYC to nowhere.

The script isn't bad but is missing the comic angle that was probably as more the result of the great casting of that movie. There were a few cringe inducing moments. And when a thirty (?) something woman asks a twelve year old boy if he's the Key Master it went way past.

The old guys showing up at the end was great.

Lynn McGuire

Mar 25, 2022, 6:13:59 PMMar 25
I liked it too. So did my 83 year old father.

Lynn