War of the Worlds: The Attack?

T987654321

Apr 21, 2023, 11:25:03 AM4/21/23
War of the Worlds: The Attack
The adventures of 3 young astronomers and their fight to survive a deadly Martian Invasion

Saw this listed as a limited release today. Does anyone know anything about it? Is it based on the book or just a title ripoff?

Paul S Person

Apr 22, 2023, 11:58:18 AM4/22/23
Since it's on Rotten Tomatoes, it at least exists.

Since it has no reviews -- well, let's just say that not having
reviews by the time its released isn't generally a /good/ sign. But
"generally" is not "always", so there is hope.
--
"In this connexion, unquestionably the most significant
development was the disintegration, under Christian

T987654321

Jun 16, 2023, 11:58:56 AM6/16/23
So no one saw it?

Paul S Person

Jun 17, 2023, 12:16:37 PM6/17/23
On Fri, 16 Jun 2023 08:58:55 -0700 (PDT), T987654321
<qwrt...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Friday, April 21, 2023 at 8:25:03?AM UTC-7, T987654321 wrote:
>> War of the Worlds: The Attack
>> The adventures of 3 young astronomers and their fight to survive a deadly Martian Invasion
>>
>> Saw this listed as a limited release today. Does anyone know anything about it? Is it based on the book or just a title ripoff?
>

>So no one saw it?

I had thought I would, but the ratings were so low and the reviews so
awful that I decided to pass on it.