"Tom Hanks Sci-Fi Movie ‘Finch’"

已查看 3 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Lynn McGuire

未读,
2021年9月20日 16:06:052021/9/20
收件人
Even Tom Hanks is releasing an apocalyptic movie. "Tom Hanks Sci-Fi
Movie ‘Finch’ From ‘Game of Thrones’ Director Releases First Trailer"

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/movies/movie-news/tom-hanks-finch-trailer-1235017014/

"Hanks is the survivor of an apocalypse with his trusty dog and robot in
this Apple TV+ film from director Miguel Sapochnik."

I may have to get an Apple TV subscription after all.

Hat tip to:
https://drudgereport.com/

Lynn

Your Name

未读,
2021年9月20日 17:39:122021/9/20
收件人
It'll be all over the naughty web within seconds of its official
release (if not before).

Default User

未读,
2021年9月21日 02:20:402021/9/21
收件人
Lynn McGuire wrote:

>Even Tom Hanks is releasing an apocalyptic movie. "Tom Hanks Sci-Fi
>Movie ‘Finch’ From ‘Game of Thrones’ Director Releases First Trailer"

One of the lo-cal TV news stations ran the trailer and pointed out that
in one scene Hanks is wearing a shirt with the logo of our hockey team.
Go Blues!

Brian
0 个新帖子