The maturation of Sigourney Weaver

Tom Royer

Jul 9, 2008, 7:03:00 PM7/9/08
Over the past several weeks, various DirecTV channels have been showing
Alien, Aliens, Alien3, and Galaxy Quest.

It appears to me that Ms Weaver is considerably bustier in Galaxy Quest than
in Alien.

Anyone know if she had breast augmentation sometime between the two movies.

Just wondering.

--
Tom Royer
roye...@verizon.net

Steven L.

Jul 9, 2008, 10:17:27 PM7/9/08
Tom Royer wrote:
> Over the past several weeks, various DirecTV channels have been showing
> Alien, Aliens, Alien3, and Galaxy Quest.
>
> It appears to me that Ms Weaver is considerably bustier in Galaxy Quest than
> in Alien.
>
> Anyone know if she had breast augmentation sometime between the two movies.

No, she had a skilled makeup artist and costume designer in "Galaxy
Quest." At the close of filming, Ms. Weaver kept the padded prosthesis
as a souvenir.

--
Steven L.
Email: sdli...@earthlinkNOSPAM.net

Tom Royer

Jul 10, 2008, 11:38:16 AM7/10/08
"Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy" <taus...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> "Tom Royer" <roye...@verizon.net> wrote in

>> Over the past several weeks, various DirecTV channels have been
>> showing Alien, Aliens, Alien3, and Galaxy Quest.
>>
>> It appears to me that Ms Weaver is considerably bustier in
>> Galaxy Quest than in Alien.
>>
>> Anyone know if she had breast augmentation sometime between the
>> two movies.
>>
>> Just wondering.
>>
> I'm assuming this is just a pathetic, retarded troll, since you
> cannot possibly have actually watched the movie and not come to the
> conclusion that her bustline was deliberately enhanced, because of
> the nature of character. I mean, dude, if you were that fucking
> stupid, you wouldn't be able to walk and breath at the same time.

And you, sir, are the ultimate troll (see, you caught me replying to
your stupid response).

Yes, of course, the bustline was enhanced. The point of my questions
was "How?". In other words how permanent were the changes?

And, yes, I can walk and breathe (note the correct spelling, you doofus)
at the same time.

> --
> Terry Austin
>
> "There's no law west of the internet."
> - Nick Stump
>
> Jesus forgives sinners, not criminals.

Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy

Jul 10, 2008, 8:46:05 PM7/10/08

> "Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy" <taus...@gmail.com> wrote in
> message news:Xns9AD6C8DB91D...@69.16.186.7...
>> "Tom Royer" <roye...@verizon.net> wrote in
>>
>>> Over the past several weeks, various DirecTV channels have
>>> been showing Alien, Aliens, Alien3, and Galaxy Quest.
>>>
>>> It appears to me that Ms Weaver is considerably bustier in
>>> Galaxy Quest than in Alien.
>>>
>>> Anyone know if she had breast augmentation sometime between
>>> the two movies.
>>>
>>> Just wondering.
>>>
>> I'm assuming this is just a pathetic, retarded troll, since you
>> cannot possibly have actually watched the movie and not come to
>> the conclusion that her bustline was deliberately enhanced,
>> because of the nature of character. I mean, dude, if you were
>> that fucking stupid, you wouldn't be able to walk and breath at
>> the same time.
>
> And you, sir, are the ultimate troll (see, you caught me
> replying to your stupid response).

You're not really very good at trolling yet, son. Pay attention.
I'll give you lessons. You might as well learn something, since
you're going to be on my hook for several days.

> Yes, of course, the bustline was enhanced. The point of my
> questions was "How?". In other words how permanent were the
> changes?
>
> And, yes, I can walk and breathe (note the correct spelling, you
> doofus) at the same time.

Standard retard troll response: ignore the point, namecall, and try
to change the subject.

Loser.

I'll have you arguing with Pee Wee Herman quotes by tomorrow.

Steven L.

Jul 11, 2008, 11:59:18 PM7/11/08
Tom Royer wrote:
> "Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy" <taus...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> "Tom Royer" <roye...@verizon.net> wrote in
>>
>>> Over the past several weeks, various DirecTV channels have been
>>> showing Alien, Aliens, Alien3, and Galaxy Quest.
>>>
>>> It appears to me that Ms Weaver is considerably bustier in
>>> Galaxy Quest than in Alien.
>>>
>>> Anyone know if she had breast augmentation sometime between the
>>> two movies.
>>>
>>> Just wondering.
>>>
>> I'm assuming this is just a pathetic, retarded troll, since you
>> cannot possibly have actually watched the movie and not come to the
>> conclusion that her bustline was deliberately enhanced, because of
>> the nature of character. I mean, dude, if you were that fucking
>> stupid, you wouldn't be able to walk and breath at the same time.
>
> And you, sir, are the ultimate troll (see, you caught me replying to
> your stupid response).
>
> Yes, of course, the bustline was enhanced. The point of my questions
> was "How?". In other words how permanent were the changes?

As I said, Ms. Weaver was wearing a prosthesis, which she kept as a
souvenir after the close of filming.

As for how this is possible, remember that nearly every woman who has
been forced to have a mastectomy has had to rely on a breast prosthesis
from then on. With that much consumer demand, the art and technology of
breast protheses has improved tremendously. Here's an example
(Disclaimer: I am NOT affiliated with this company in any way):

http://www.exsilbreastforms.com/very_large_breasts.html

As you will see, they market these breast forms for both medical
(post-mastectomy) and theatrical uses.

Message has been deleted

jlmad...@gmail.com

Jun 9, 2020, 12:08:57 AM6/9/20
Trump vs. Biden

Jibini Kula Tumbili Kujisalimisha

Jun 9, 2020, 11:27:27 AM6/9/20
jlmad...@gmail.com wrote in news:a8e076e4-b8ac-4831-a7ae-
8d61ae...@googlegroups.com:

> Trump vs. Biden

It took you twelve years to come up with that?

--
Terry Austin

Lynn:
(May 2019 total for people arrested for entering the United States
illegally is over 132,000 for just the southwest border.)

Vacation photos from Iceland:

Wolffan

Jun 9, 2020, 6:25:32 PM6/9/20
On 09 Jun 2020, Jibini Kula Tumbili Kujisalimisha wrote
(in article<XnsABD75607F4D...@69.16.179.43>):

> jlmad...@gmail.com wrote in news:a8e076e4-b8ac-4831-a7ae-
> 8d61ae...@googlegroups.com:
>
> > Trump vs. Biden
>
> It took you twelve years to come up with that?

He uses GoogleGroups. That means that he’s, umm, ’special’.

Jibini Kula Tumbili Kujisalimisha

Jun 9, 2020, 7:12:48 PM6/9/20
Wolffan <akwo...@zoho.com> wrote in
And the short bus gets crowded, eh?