"Bill and Ted Face The Music"

Lynn McGuire

Feb 15, 2022, 2:04:49 AM2/15/22
I finally watched "Bill and Ted Face The Music" on Hulu. I want my two
hours back.

Lynn

Jibini Kula Tumbili Kujisalimisha

Feb 15, 2022, 4:56:38 PM2/15/22
Lynn McGuire <lynnmc...@gmail.com> wrote in

> I finally watched "Bill and Ted Face The Music" on Hulu. I want
> my two hours back.

Having seen the second one, all I can says is "Fool me once, shame
you you, fool me twice, shame on me." I won't be watching this one.

--
Terry Austin

Lynn:
(May 2019 total for people arrested for entering the United States
illegally is over 132,000 for just the southwest border.)

Vacation photos from Iceland:

Paul S Person

Feb 16, 2022, 11:20:13 AM2/16/22
On Tue, 15 Feb 2022 13:56:35 -0700, Jibini Kula Tumbili Kujisalimisha
<taus...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Lynn McGuire <lynnmc...@gmail.com> wrote in
>
>> I finally watched "Bill and Ted Face The Music" on Hulu. I want
>> my two hours back.
>>
>Having seen the second one, all I can says is "Fool me once, shame
>you you, fool me twice, shame on me." I won't be watching this one.

I managed to avoid the problem altogether. My best recollection is
that the trailers were /not/ enticing. More like a "preview of a
coming repulsion" than "a preview of a coming attraction".
--
"I begin to envy Petronius."
"I have envied him long since."

Jibini Kula Tumbili Kujisalimisha

Feb 16, 2022, 12:41:53 PM2/16/22
Paul S Person <pspe...@ix.netcom.invalid> wrote in
I was young and foolish. It was 30 years ago.

Dimensional Traveler

Feb 16, 2022, 8:11:53 PM2/16/22
On 2/16/2022 8:41 AM, Jibini Kula Tumbili Kujisalimisha wrote:
> Paul S Person <pspe...@ix.netcom.invalid> wrote in
>
>> On Tue, 15 Feb 2022 13:56:35 -0700, Jibini Kula Tumbili
>> Kujisalimisha <taus...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Lynn McGuire <lynnmc...@gmail.com> wrote in

>>> Having seen the second one, all I can says is "Fool me once,
>>> shame you you, fool me twice, shame on me." I won't be watching
>>> this one.
>>
>> I managed to avoid the problem altogether. My best recollection
>> is that the trailers were /not/ enticing. More like a "preview
>> of a coming repulsion" than "a preview of a coming attraction".
>
> I was young and foolish. It was 30 years ago.

No way you were "young" only 30 years ago.

dirty old man.

Ninapenda Jibini

Feb 19, 2022, 6:58:39 PM2/19/22
Dimensional Traveler <dtr...@sonic.net> wrote in news:suk7cn$jr0$3
@dont-email.me:
Heh. These days, people that age *are* kids.

--
Terry Austin

Lynn:

-- David Bilek

Jesus forgives sinners, not criminals.

Paul S Person

Feb 20, 2022, 11:40:48 AM2/20/22
On Wed, 16 Feb 2022 09:41:51 -0700, Jibini Kula Tumbili Kujisalimisha
<taus...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Paul S Person <pspe...@ix.netcom.invalid> wrote in
>
>> On Tue, 15 Feb 2022 13:56:35 -0700, Jibini Kula Tumbili
>> Kujisalimisha <taus...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>Lynn McGuire <lynnmc...@gmail.com> wrote in

>>>Having seen the second one, all I can says is "Fool me once,
>>>shame you you, fool me twice, shame on me." I won't be watching
>>>this one.
>>
>> I managed to avoid the problem altogether. My best recollection
>> is that the trailers were /not/ enticing. More like a "preview
>> of a coming repulsion" than "a preview of a coming attraction".
>
>I was young and foolish. It was 30 years ago.

30 years ago? I had learned by then.

But 50 or so years ago, I was basically watching every film that came
through the base theater. And why not? They only cost 35 cents!

A lot of them I don't remember at all. Some I remember fondly. Some I
remember ... a lot less fondly. Hence "Previews of Coming Repulsions"
being read when "Previews of Coming Attractions" was displayed.

One one very steep hilly post, we discovered a new category of film:

one that was worth the 35 cents -- but not the walk back up the hill

Young and foolish, indeed, was I.