May the Fourth be with you!

David Dalton

May 3, 2022, 9:14:38 PM5/3/22
Since it is now 0014 UTC/GMT May 4, 2022,
May the Fourth be with you!

:-)

“‘And if I shed a tear I won’t cage it/I won’t fear love
And if I feel a rage I won’t deny it/I won’t fear love" (Sarah McLachlan)

David Dalton

May 3, 2022, 9:16:35 PM5/3/22
On May 3, 2022, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.28220AFC00...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> Since it is now 0014 UTC/GMT May 4, 2022,

Oops, it was 0114 UTC/GMT May 4, 2022.

> May the Fourth be with you!

Your Name

May 3, 2022, 11:39:28 PM5/3/22
On 2022-05-04 00:44:36 +0000, David Dalton said:

> Since it is now 0014 UTC/GMT May 4, 2022,
> May the Fourth be with you!
>
> :-)

Except it's the "4th of May" in sensible countries that don't put their
dates backwards. :-p

The Doctor

May 4, 2022, 12:00:55 AM5/4/22
David Dalton <dal...@nfld.com> wrote:
>Since it is now 0014 UTC/GMT May 4, 2022,
>May the Fourth be with you!
>
>:-)

Yay! It's Tom Baker Day!

>--
>David Dalton dal...@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
>https://www.nfld.com/~dalton/dtales.html Salmon on the Thorns (mystic page)
>“‘And if I shed a tear I won’t cage it/I won’t fear love
>And if I feel a rage I won’t deny it/I won’t fear love" (Sarah McLachlan)

Sometimes it is those helping us who are doing the hurting. -unknown Beware https://mindspring.com

Ant

May 4, 2022, 12:03:28 AM5/4/22
And then, the 5th and 6th. Join the dark side. :P

--
It is Teacher Appreciation Day and May the 4th eve! New month is quiet so far like last month.
| |o o| |

The Doctor

May 4, 2022, 12:05:23 AM5/4/22
In article <evKdnXLxQp2WZuz_...@earthlink.com>,
4 May is Tom Baker Day!

Dorothy J Heydt

May 4, 2022, 1:07:05 AM5/4/22
In article <t4su22$248k$4...@gallifrey.nk.ca>,
The Doctor <doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca> wrote:
>In article <evKdnXLxQp2WZuz_...@earthlink.com>,
>Ant <a...@zimage.comANT> wrote:
>>And then, the 5th and 6th. Join the dark side. :P
>>

>>In alt.fan.starwars David Dalton <dal...@nfld.com> wrote:
>>> Since it is now 0014 UTC/GMT May 4, 2022,
>>> May the Fourth be with you!
>>
>>> :-)
>>--
>>It is Teacher Appreciation Day and May the 4th eve! New month is quiet
>>so far like last month.
>>Note: A fixed width font (Courier, Monospace, etc.) is required to see
>>this signature correctly.
>> /\___/\ Ant(Dude) @ http://aqfl.net & http://antfarm.home.dhs.org.
>> / /\ /\ \ Please nuke ANT if replying by e-mail.
>>| |o o| |
>> \ _ /
>> ( )
>
>4 May is Tom Baker Day!

I repeat, how so? His birthday is 20 January.

--
Dorothy J. Heydt
Vallejo, California

Ted Nolan <tednolan>

May 4, 2022, 8:19:34 AM5/4/22
In article <rBCDs...@kithrup.com>,
Dorothy J Heydt <djh...@kithrup.com> wrote:
>In article <t4su22$248k$4...@gallifrey.nk.ca>,
>The Doctor <doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca> wrote:
>>In article <evKdnXLxQp2WZuz_...@earthlink.com>,
>>Ant <a...@zimage.comANT> wrote:
>>>And then, the 5th and 6th. Join the dark side. :P

>>>--
>>>It is Teacher Appreciation Day and May the 4th eve! New month is quiet
>>>so far like last month.
>>>Note: A fixed width font (Courier, Monospace, etc.) is required to see
>>>this signature correctly.
>>> /\___/\ Ant(Dude) @ http://aqfl.net & http://antfarm.home.dhs.org.
>>> / /\ /\ \ Please nuke ANT if replying by e-mail.
>>>| |o o| |
>>> \ _ /
>>> ( )
>>
>>4 May is Tom Baker Day!
>
>I repeat, how so? His birthday is 20 January.

The Fourth "Doctor" I would guess.
--
columbiaclosings.com
What's not in Columbia anymore..

Mr. Man-wai Chang

May 4, 2022, 11:03:52 AM5/4/22
On 4/5/2022 9:14 am, David Dalton wrote:
> Since it is now 0014 UTC/GMT May 4, 2022,
> May the Fourth be with you!
>
> :-)

May 4 did mean something to China. :)

May Fourth Movement - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/May_Fourth_Movement

Michael Benveniste

May 4, 2022, 2:37:42 PM5/4/22
On 5/3/2022 9:14 PM, David Dalton wrote:
> Since it is now 0014 UTC/GMT May 4, 2022,
> May the Fourth be with you!

Time for my annual old man grump. Today is to remember Glenn Miller,
Allison B. Krause, William Knox Schroeder, and Sandra Lee Scheuer. Plus
nine wounded, one of whom, Dean R. Kahler, was paralyzed for life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRE9vMBBe10

--
Mike Benveniste -- m...@murkyether.com (Clarification Required)
Its name is Public opinion. It is held in reverence. It settles

The Doctor

May 4, 2022, 5:40:09 PM5/4/22
In article <16ebfad04e994a38$7$928382$8026...@news.usenetexpress.com>,
Michael Benveniste <m...@murkyether.com> wrote:
>On 5/3/2022 9:14 PM, David Dalton wrote:
>> Since it is now 0014 UTC/GMT May 4, 2022,
>> May the Fourth be with you!
>
>Time for my annual old man grump. Today is to remember Glenn Miller,
>Allison B. Krause, William Knox Schroeder, and Sandra Lee Scheuer. Plus
>nine wounded, one of whom, Dean R. Kahler, was paralyzed for life.
>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRE9vMBBe10

Happy Tom Baker Day!

>--
>Mike Benveniste -- m...@murkyether.com (Clarification Required)
>Its name is Public opinion. It is held in reverence. It settles
>everything. Some think it is the voice of God. -- Mark Twain

Ontario, stop the madness and on 2 June vote Liberal! Beware https://mindspring.com

David Dalton

May 5, 2022, 1:41:10 AM5/5/22
On May 4, 2022, Ant wrote
(in article<evKdnXLxQp2WZuz_...@earthlink.com>):

> And then, the 5th and 6th. Join the dark side. :P

And now it is Cinco de Mayo in this time zone.

It feels like Groundhog Day to me still, as is evident in my
“leading up to Mother’s Day/D-moon”
thread on alt.religion.druid .

Ant

May 5, 2022, 7:17:20 PM5/5/22
In alt.fan.starwars David Dalton <dal...@nfld.com> wrote:
> On May 4, 2022, Ant wrote
> (in article<evKdnXLxQp2WZuz_...@earthlink.com>):

> > And then, the 5th and 6th. Join the dark side. :P

> And now it is Cinco de Mayo in this time zone.

May Cinco de Mayo da 5th be with you!
--
Cinco de Mayo da 5th be with U!