Im sending a get-well card to Dorothy. Anyone want their name on it?

Peter Trei

Jun 17, 2022, 5:21:21 PMJun 17
Already posted to r.a.sf.written.....

I know Dorothy's street address (I've visited). Of course, I'll add "... and all
the regulars at rasfw and rash", but if people want, I'll put their name.

Pt

Robert Woodward

Jun 18, 2022, 1:16:04 AMJun 18
In article <e1136b13-c5d0-436f...@googlegroups.com>,
Add my name to the list (BTW, the version on r.a.sf.written is missing
on my news server)

Robert Woodward robe...@drizzle.com

Alan Woodford

Jun 18, 2022, 1:48:10 AMJun 18
On Fri, 17 Jun 2022 22:16:02 -0700, Robert Woodward <robe...@drizzle.com>
wrote:

>In article <e1136b13-c5d0-436f...@googlegroups.com>,
> Peter Trei <pete...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Already posted to r.a.sf.written.....
>>
>> I know Dorothy's street address (I've visited). Of course, I'll add
>> "... and all the regulars at rasfw and rash", but if people want,
>> I'll put their name.
>>

>Add my name to the list (BTW, the version on r.a.sf.written is missing
>on my news server)

Put me on the list, too, please!

Alan Woodford

The Greying Lensman

Charles Packer

Jun 18, 2022, 2:29:08 AMJun 18
Add my name, and tell her that when I confront a gigantic thread,
I've learned to look at her comments first to decide if the rest of it
is worth reading.

Keith F. Lynch

Jun 18, 2022, 12:11:23 PMJun 18
Robert Woodward <robe...@drizzle.com> wrote:
> Peter Trei <pete...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Already posted to r.a.sf.written.....

>> I know Dorothy's street address (I've visited). Of course, I'll add
>> "... and all the regulars at rasfw and rash", but if people want,
>> I'll put their name.

> Add my name to the list ...

Mine too.
--
Keith F. Lynch - http://keithlynch.net/

Kevrob

Jun 20, 2022, 4:54:25 AMJun 20
On Saturday, June 18, 2022 at 12:11:23 PM UTC-4, Keith F. Lynch wrote:
> Robert Woodward <robe...@drizzle.com> wrote:
> > Peter Trei <pete...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >> Already posted to r.a.sf.written.....
>
> >> I know Dorothy's street address (I've visited). Of course, I'll add
> >> "... and all the regulars at rasfw and rash", but if people want,
> >> I'll put their name.
> > Add my name to the list ...
>
> Mine too.

Oh, yes, add mine, please.

--
Kevin R

Kerr-Mudd, John

Jun 20, 2022, 5:54:38 AMJun 20
I don't know if I count as a regular, but more names are good, yes?

--
Bah, and indeed Humbug.

Peter Trei

Jun 20, 2022, 5:38:11 PMJun 20
I mailed the card on Saturday about 10AM EDT (before the PO
closed). About 15 names from RASFW were put on it, but there were none on
here at the time I went. I sent it Express mail, and it should arrive by Tuesday
(Monday is a new Federal holiday).

If I send a followup, I'll get them all on - there were a bunch of late requests on
RASFW too.

pt

Peter Trei

Jun 28, 2022, 5:10:34 PMJun 28
Dorothy has reappeared on rasfw, with a very brief note. She's been ill, and in
hospital.

pt