Interzone Late?

1 view

Evelyn C. Leeper

Jul 31, 2003, 12:05:14 PM7/31/03
The last issue of INTERZONE I have received here in New Jersey was April
2003, and my subscription has not run out yet. Has anyone received a
more recent one, or is there a delay, or what?

(I tried sending email to them ten days ago, but got no response.)

--
Evelyn C. Leeper
http://www.geocities.com/evelynleeper

Charlie Stross

Jul 31, 2003, 1:48:19 PM7/31/03
Stoned koala bears drooled eucalyptus spittle in awe
as <ele...@optonline.net> declared:

> The last issue of INTERZONE I have received here in New Jersey was April
> 2003, and my subscription has not run out yet. Has anyone received a
> more recent one, or is there a delay, or what?

Not to panic; I've had an issue since. Seems they missed a
printing deadline and decided to slide a month, but normal
service has been resumed.

-- Charlie

Ben Schilling

Jul 31, 2003, 9:56:51 PM7/31/03
On Thu, 31 Jul 2003 16:05:14 GMT, "Evelyn C. Leeper"
<ele...@optonline.net> wrote:

>The last issue of INTERZONE I have received here in New Jersey was April
>2003, and my subscription has not run out yet. Has anyone received a
>more recent one, or is there a delay, or what?
>
>(I tried sending email to them ten days ago, but got no response.)

INTERZONE Number 189, labeled May/June 2003, showed up in my mail box
today. I'm in Madison Wisconsin.
Ben Schilling
benjamin....@gte.net

Richard Horton

Jul 31, 2003, 10:31:09 PM7/31/03
On Thu, 31 Jul 2003 17:51:59 +0000 (UTC), mik...@mjckeh.demon.co.uk
("Michael J. Cross") wrote:

>In article <3F293E43...@optonline.net>

> ele...@optonline.net "Evelyn C. Leeper" writes:
>
>> The last issue of INTERZONE I have received here in New Jersey was April
>> 2003, and my subscription has not run out yet. Has anyone received a
>> more recent one, or is there a delay, or what?
>

>I'm a UK-based subscriber and I have received one issue - dated
>May/June - since the April one. There's a note inside, as there was
>last time they put a double-dated issue out, saying IIRC that they've
>rejigged their schedule but will still publish 12 issues a year.
>
>I received it on or before 14th July.

Like Evelyn, the last I received here in the US was April. I
suspected they were going to skip an issue. (It seemed the April one
arrived awfully late even for a US delivery.)

--
Rich Horton | Stable Email: mailto://richard...@sff.net
Home Page: http://www.sff.net/people/richard.horton

@nospamatomicrazor.com Dave O'Neill

Aug 2, 2003, 5:16:32 PM8/2/03

"Charlie Stross" <cha...@antipope.org> wrote in message

There was a note in the last one to say that they were having to slip
occasionally to get the printing runs back in sync and that it was to be
expected.