Chessiecon

Keith F. Lynch

Nov 27, 2022, 2:31:15 PM11/27/22
I'm posting from Chessiecon, which is winding down. I had a good
time, as did most people here, except the dealers. Only abut 150
people shpwed up, so not much was sold. The con is not currently
selling memberships for next year.
--
Keith F. Lynch - http://keithlynch.net/

Scott Dorsey

Nov 27, 2022, 3:27:37 PM11/27/22
Keith F. Lynch <k...@KeithLynch.net> wrote:
>I'm posting from Chessiecon, which is winding down. I had a good
>time, as did most people here, except the dealers. Only abut 150
>people shpwed up, so not much was sold. The con is not currently
>selling memberships for next year.

How did the Humdingers' concerts go?
--scott

Keith F. Lynch

Nov 27, 2022, 4:13:10 PM11/27/22
Scott Dorsey <klu...@panix.com> wrote:
> How did the Humdingers' concerts go?

I missed it, except for the audio check at the beginning. But it was
praised and applauded at the feedback session.

Also announced at the feedback session is that we didn't make the room
block, and that there's a GoFundMe for Chessicon, as we're in need of
money, new staff members, and a miracle.

Perhaps it would have helped if the hotel wasn't name for a covid
strain (Delta).