New Ed Kramer story in Creative Loafing

Flaming Auto

Sep 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/22/00

Doug Berry

Sep 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/22/00
And lo, it came to pass on 22 Sep 2000 19:38:38 GMT that Flaming
Auto <flami...@yahoo.com>, wrote thusly:

>An update:
>http://atlanta.creativeloafing.com/news_toc.html

The yopung man mentioned in the article is hardly my idea of a
dream wintess, since he has obviously lied about this at least
once. No credibility at all in front of the jury.

--

Douglas E. Berry grid...@mindspring.com
http://gridlore.home.mindspring.com/

"Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as
when they do it from religious conviction."
Blaise Pascal (1623-1662), Pense'es, #894.

flami...@yahoo.com

Sep 23, 2000, 9:53:49 PM9/23/00
Well, at least the authorities have the videotapes of "sex between
young boys, and between young boys and older men"...as the article also
states. Those probably are enough to result in some very unpleasant
jail-time for the accused.

Paul W. Cashman

Sep 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/24/00
On 24 Sep 2000 01:53:49 GMT, flami...@yahoo.com wrote:

>Well, at least the authorities have the videotapes of "sex between
>young boys, and between young boys and older men"...as the article also
>states. Those probably are enough to result in some very unpleasant
>jail-time for the accused.

Well, the article in the Loaf also implied that all 250 videotapes
found at Ed's house were porn vids, whereas the Gwinnett/AJC article
-- which was clearly written in as defamatory manner as possible while
still technically outside the realm of libel -- mentioned only a total
count and that some of them were foreign.

I've been to Ed's house and watched quite a few of his videotapes (and
laserdiscs, and those old weird laser disc thingies that used to come
inside frames). A) article in the CL notwithstanding, he did own
quite a few films that weren' t porn. Even stretching the definition.
B) it looked like he probably had about 250 tapes.

Clearly, someone's confused.

Judging from the email I received from Ms. Ramage -- and immediately
forwarded off to Ed's attorney -- she's a bit sloppy with her words.

Doug Berry

Sep 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/24/00
And lo, it came to pass on 24 Sep 2000 01:53:49 GMT that
flami...@yahoo.com, wrote thusly:

>Well, at least the authorities have the videotapes of "sex between
>young boys, and between young boys and older men"...as the article also
>states. Those probably are enough to result in some very unpleasant
>jail-time for the accused.

The subject of the videotapes seems to be confused. I've seen to
refernces to outright porn tapes, things that were assumed to be
porn tapes, and others that just seemed to contain images of
"partially clothed young boys."

"When correctly viewed, anything is lewd" - Tom Leher.

If they had clear kiddie porn, he would have already been charged
with that, just to make sure he stays in jail or has an
incredible amount of bail to raise. I haven't heard anything
about this charge.

Mary Kay Kare

Sep 24, 2000, 9:31:50 PM9/24/00
In article <8l6tss4rj72q1kqkj...@4ax.com>, Doug Berry
<grid...@mindspring.com> wrote:

> And lo, it came to pass on 24 Sep 2000 01:53:49 GMT that
> flami...@yahoo.com, wrote thusly:
>

> >Well, at least the authorities have the videotapes of "sex between
> >young boys, and between young boys and older men"...as the article also
> >states. Those probably are enough to result in some very unpleasant
> >jail-time for the accused.
>

> The subject of the videotapes seems to be confused. I've seen to
> refernces to outright porn tapes, things that were assumed to be
> porn tapes, and others that just seemed to contain images of
> "partially clothed young boys."
>
> "When correctly viewed, anything is lewd" - Tom Leher.

"Why, I could tell you things about Peter Pan
Or the Wizard of Oz, there's a dirty old man"

MKK

--
Stamp out tin toys!

Demian Phillips

Sep 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/25/00
flami...@yahoo.com wrote:

>Well, at least the authorities have the videotapes of "sex between
>young boys, and between young boys and older men"...as the article also
>states. Those probably are enough to result in some very unpleasant
>jail-time for the accused.

Are we sure that's what is actually on the tapes?

--
|^_^ |Well I've wrestled with reality for thirty |