Total lunar eclipse tonight

Keith F. Lynch

May 15, 2022, 2:31:34 PMMay 15
Total lunar eclipse tonight. Don't say you weren't warned.
--
Keith F. Lynch - http://keithlynch.net/

Gary McGath

May 15, 2022, 7:24:27 PMMay 15
On 5/15/22 2:31 PM, Keith F. Lynch wrote:
> Total lunar eclipse tonight. Don't say you weren't warned.

It's going to be cloudy all night around here (NH seacoast).

--
Gary McGath http://www.mcgath.com

Robert Woodward

May 16, 2022, 12:35:34 AMMay 16
In article <t5s23a$vh1$1...@dont-email.me>,
Gary McGath <ga...@REMOVEmcgathREMOVE.com> wrote:

> On 5/15/22 2:31 PM, Keith F. Lynch wrote:
> > Total lunar eclipse tonight. Don't say you weren't warned.
>
> It's going to be cloudy all night around here (NH seacoast).

Not only cloudy in Western Washington, it is raining.

Robert Woodward robe...@drizzle.com

Alan Woodford

May 16, 2022, 12:51:30 AMMay 16
On Sun, 15 May 2022 21:35:32 -0700, Robert Woodward <robe...@drizzle.com>
wrote:

>In article <t5s23a$vh1$1...@dont-email.me>,
> Gary McGath <ga...@REMOVEmcgathREMOVE.com> wrote:
>
>> On 5/15/22 2:31 PM, Keith F. Lynch wrote:
>> > Total lunar eclipse tonight. Don't say you weren't warned.
>>
>> It's going to be cloudy all night around here (NH seacoast).
>
>Not only cloudy in Western Washington, it is raining.

Wall to wall cloud here in the English Midlands, too...

Alan Woodford

The Greying Lensman

Paul Dormer

May 16, 2022, 6:34:09 AMMay 16
In article <l0m38hpsktvvd6o1l...@4ax.com>,
al...@thewoodfords.uk (Alan Woodford) wrote:

> Wall to wall cloud here in the English Midlands, too...

And I was woken up by a thunderstorm about the time of the eclipse, so I
probably wouldn't have seen anything.

Tim Merrigan

May 16, 2022, 9:39:22 AMMay 16
On Sun, 15 May 2022 19:24:24 -0400, Gary McGath
<ga...@REMOVEmcgathREMOVE.com> wrote:

>On 5/15/22 2:31 PM, Keith F. Lynch wrote:
>> Total lunar eclipse tonight. Don't say you weren't warned.
>
>It's going to be cloudy all night around here (NH seacoast).

It was clear here, but by the time I remembered, it was over.
--

Qualified immunity = virtual impunity.

Tim Merrigan

https://www.avg.com

Keith F. Lynch

May 17, 2022, 10:54:57 PMMay 17
Gary McGath <ga...@REMOVEmcgathREMOVE.com> wrote:
> Keith F. Lynch wrote:
>> Total lunar eclipse tonight. Don't say you weren't warned.

> It's going to be cloudy all night around here (NH seacoast).

It was cloudy all night here too. And judging by the other replies
here, it sounds like nobody on rasff saw it.

What are the odds that nobody in the world saw it?

Jay E. Morris

May 17, 2022, 11:08:55 PMMay 17
On 5/17/2022 9:54 PM, Keith F. Lynch wrote:
> Gary McGath <ga...@REMOVEmcgathREMOVE.com> wrote:
>> Keith F. Lynch wrote:
>>> Total lunar eclipse tonight. Don't say you weren't warned.
>
>> It's going to be cloudy all night around here (NH seacoast).
>
> It was cloudy all night here too. And judging by the other replies
> here, it sounds like nobody on rasff saw it.
>
> What are the odds that nobody in the world saw it?

San Antonio was clear. Went out a few times and looked.

Peter Trei

May 21, 2022, 10:44:53 PMMay 21
Late to the party, but: I had a beautiful view of the entire
thing, from the window of the jet taking me from San Jose
to Boston.

Pt