Silicon parties

1 view

Mean Green Dancing Machine

Oct 24, 1991, 2:54:27 AM10/24/91
This year, the House of Anonymous Bosch is pleased to present four
parties at Silicon: the usual House Party (otherwise known as "the
party with the good food and good beer"), the @! party, the Quantum
Leap party, and the Rule 6 party.

Those of us in charge of these parties are veteran party-throwers,
but we still need help. We need:

. People (preferably folks who "give good party")
. Food (the weirder, the better -- we adore and have had things like
specialty breads, dim sum, sushi, and Romulan Ale truffles at
past parties)
. MONEY
-----

Live bodies are great, food is wonderful, but we need money most of
all. Specifically, we need money for rooms. We already have one, and
we expect to be able to get another, but we'd like to have four rooms
so *you* can have the most fun.

If you can guarantee half of your next paycheck, we'd really appreciate
it. Heck, if you can guarantee ANYTHING, we'd really appreciate it!

You can contact us at the following locations:

Aahz aa...@netcom.com Rule 6 party and general
coordinator

Lynn Gold fi...@eris.berkeley.edu @! party

Sally Smith sa...@tardis.tymnet.com Quantum Leap party

Lisa Harrigan (408) 288-5166 House of Anonymous Bosch
party and foodmeister

You can mail your donations to:
House of Anonymous Bosch
PO Box 28427
San Jose, CA 95159
--
--- Aahz (the *other* Dan Bernstein)
@netcom.com

Hugs and backrubs -- I break Rule 6

"I'm working on a pornographic opera, to be called _Li Nozzle di Figaro_."