Nat Turner's revolt

Keith F. Lynch

Aug 21, 2021, 3:45:09 PMAug 21
Nat Turner's rebellion began 190 years ago today. It's still
remembered here in Virginia. It killed almost as many people as
covid-19 killed in the last ten minutes.
--
Keith F. Lynch - http://keithlynch.net/

Peter Trei

Sep 20, 2021, 3:17:42 PMSep 20
On Saturday, August 21, 2021 at 3:45:09 PM UTC-4, Keith F. Lynch wrote:
> Nat Turner's rebellion began 190 years ago today. It's still
> remembered here in Virginia. It killed almost as many people as
> covid-19 killed in the last ten minutes.

Up in my neck of the woods, we're 234 years past Shay's Rebellion, which
led to 8 deaths, about as many as die in the US in an hour and a half

pt