Lily's Biosphere

echometerain

Sep 12, 2023, 8:07:26 PM9/12/23
https://echometerain.github.io/2023/08/26/lilys-biosphere.html
A sci-fi short story I wrote a couple of weeks ago. I originally posted
this onto rec.arts.sf.written but folks there recommended that I post it
here instead. Enjoy!

Matthew Graybosch

Sep 16, 2023, 5:28:26 PM9/16/23
A little rough, and could use some editing for usage and clarity, but
this was an interesting story. It's a different take on the "gray goo"
scenario that seems to include technology similar to blockchain and
distributed social media.

I like that you linked to a plain text version at
<https://echometerain.github.io/assets/media/lilys-biosphere-original.txt>,
too.

--
Matthew Graybosch