Grupos de Google ya no admite nuevas publicaciones ni suscripciones de Usenet. El contenido anterior sigue siendo visible.

Posting snippets of a new book!

Visto 9 veces
Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Sea Wasp (Ryk E. Spoor)

no leída,
9 may 2020, 18:04:279/5/20

In case anyone's interested, I am now posting snippets of my
forthcoming epic fantasy GODSWAR: The Mask of Ares on my site; the first
snippet (the Prologue) is here:
http://grandcentralarena.com/godswar-the-mask-of-ares-authors-note-and-prologue/.
GODSWAR takes place roughly concurrently with my prior epic fantasy
trilogy The Balanced Sword (Phoenix Rising, Phoenix in Shadow, Phoenix
Ascendant) and on the same world of Zarathan, and even focuses on
characters seen originally in Phoenix Rising.

GODSWAR will be a dualogy, and the second volume, The Spear of Athena,
will likely come out late this year or early next year.

--
Sea Wasp
/^\

0 mensajes nuevos