Re: What benefits does Arindam aim at by professing his hate for Einstein and Gandhi?

Arindam Banerjee

Dec 21, 2011, 3:58:11 AM12/21/11
On Dec 20, 3:57 pm, Arindam Banerjee <adda1...@bigpond.com> wrote:

> > > To acknowledge the fact that idiots and idliots do exist.
>
> - very abusive ratshit from the quotay deleted, for health reasons -
>
> Unlike idiots, idliots turn out to be ultra-abusive pricks.  As
> evidenced by the foul stench from the foul-mouthed k-mqw, that cttc
> se.
>
> But even these wretches deserve attention for who knows what purpose
> they serve by their existence?

One thing that can be done unto such quotays as the kmqw, the cttc se,
is to return the compliments (the only sort they are capable of to
their betters, vilest abuse that is) to them gracefully in full
measure, retaining nothing at all. Such compliments become them, so
well! Indeed they are themselves marvellously well festooned with the
sorta activities they compliment their superiors with. Will anyone
envy them for their such adornments? Few people could be more vulgar
than the quotay.

Note: the term quotay renders any pejorative adjective redundant

Cheers,
Arindam Banerjee

and/or www.mantra.com/jai

Dec 21, 2011, 3:32:11 PM12/21/11
In article <01f753f5-8b38-40a6...@g19g2000pri.googlegroups.com>,
Arindam Banerjee <adda...@bigpond.com> posted:

> > - very abusive ratshit from the quotay deleted, for health reasons -
> >
> > Unlike idiots, idliots turn out to be ultra-abusive pricks. =A0As
> > evidenced by the foul stench from the foul-mouthed k-mqw, that cttc
> > se.
> >
> > But even these wretches deserve attention for who knows what purpose
> > they serve by their existence?
>
> One thing that can be done unto such quotays as the kmqw, the cttc se,
> is to return the compliments (the only sort they are capable of to
> their betters, vilest abuse that is) to them gracefully in full
> measure, retaining nothing at all. Such compliments become them, so
> well! Indeed they are themselves marvellously well festooned with the
> sorta activities they compliment their superiors with. Will anyone
> envy them for their such adornments? Few people could be more vulgar
> than the quotay.
>
> Note: the term quotay renders any pejorative adjective redundant
>
> Cheers,
> Arindam Banerjee

Your technique does appear to silence them; their posting activity
has dropped significantly.

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti