Re: Boarding House (poem) / Wiki entry

Will Dockery

Jul 2, 2020, 4:59:20 PM7/2/20
"ME" wrote in message
news:75108b10-80b5-4e9a...@googlegroups.com...

On Thursday, July 2, 2020 at 3:42:50 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:

> > I said that, contrary to your expressed supposition (above), posting
> > your wiki entries
>
> The external links in the entries are the key.

> No they’re not

Yes, they are.

;)

W.Dockery

Dec 17, 2020, 7:40:04 PM12/17/20

I need to get back to this project in the coming year.

Zod

Dec 23, 2020, 9:58:05 PM12/23/20
Bring it on...!

W-Dockery

Apr 24, 2023, 4:05:39 AM4/24/23
Zod wrote:
The pandemic hit right around this time, and even now we see the effects of the plague.

Maybe I'll get back on this project soon.

General-Zod

Feb 21, 2024, 11:50:13 PMFeb 21
Kool

General-Zod