Silk Diamond

Terry Stomp

Jul 23, 2021, 12:24:03 PM7/23/21
On Friday, July 23, 2021 at 4:25:54 AM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> Zod wrote:

> >> I catch a feeling of old West apocalypse in this one, eerie and cold.
> >
> > I thank ye yet again...
> Keep up the great work, General Zod.
>
> :)

I thank yuh kindly...

George J. Dance

Jul 24, 2021, 10:52:20 AM7/24/21
It is very nice to see "Silk Diamond" here on rap. Keep 'em coming.

Paul Vicious

Aug 5, 2021, 5:40:51 PM8/5/21
Hello there G.D....

George J. Dance

Sep 11, 2021, 12:44:44 PM9/11/21
Hey, Zod. May I use this on my blog today?

Will Dockery

Sep 12, 2021, 1:10:10 AM9/12/21
What is this dude is this actually lake just actually post from voice this is pretty cool I didn't know it would do this.

This is a new feature of the mobile Gizmo and it's kind of interesting I'm talking and it's typing this as I talk I can probably use this to really make a lot of interesting stuff I mean I could see just like writing freestyle poetry like just stream of consciousness talking like this and just post-spring this is pretty cool this new mobile Gizmo really does some cool stuff I mean this doesn't look perfect or anything but it's cool. Hey paragraph

hey you how about that it started a

To well I just paragraph and Darius met there it is again look at this now I'll say. And it makes a. Paragraph okay you make a

No I might use this over here on wreck. Fart poems oops I suppose it still has some work to do I don't think it's having trouble understanding my southern accent.

Okay anyway let's could be a nice experimental dang and I probably will do it over here at records poems that work wreck re-see. Art poems what was having a little trouble but maybe it might have some sort of a memory or something that learns as it's artificially intelligent or whatever but this is pretty cool I have to hit the button by accident and found other works okay you ever try this before George or Zod?

Okay I made the sea okay I'm a I'm a I met no I may there it is dot-dot. How about that okay I'm going to close this now but this is pretty cool this is all voice to text kind of a Michael cook kind of thing only backwards okay signing off now I don't even remember what I was going to say anymore so check it out George dance and general Zod. Space space okay paragraph

Paul Vicious

Sep 23, 2021, 5:21:30 PM9/23/21
Weird stuff....!!