Angel of Esquiline Hill / free download of the day

Will Dockery

Dec 17, 2015, 6:47:10 AM12/17/15
"It'll take you eternities to get rid of me,' she adds sadly, which makes me
jealous, I want her to say I'll never get rid of her - I want to be chased
till eternity till I catch her." -Jack Kerouac

Check out download of the day (& for John Allen Daniel II, Brian Mallard, Jack Snipe & Deby Love-Payne to study for the upcoming show Dec. 19th), "Angel of Esquiline Hill / Will Dockery & The Shadowville All-Stars

https://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery/song/22149226-angel-esquiline-hill--will-dockery?0

:D

fitnessf...@yahoo.com

Dec 17, 2015, 8:51:23 PM12/17/15
Dreckery, nobody wants to download the swill you call song, music or poetry.
I know your ego is so large that you have to do this each day, but you really need to recognize that no one cares.

Will Dockery

Jan 1, 2016, 2:29:23 AM1/1/16
Dink wrote in message
> Will Dockery wrote:
>
> "It'll take you eternities to get rid of me,' she adds sadly, which makes
> me
> jealous, I want her to say I'll never get rid of her - I want to be chased
> till eternity till I catch her." -Jack Kerouac
>
> Check out download of the day (& for John Allen Daniel II, Brian Mallard,
> Jack Snipe & Deby Love-Payne to study for the upcoming show Dec. 19th),
> "Angel of Esquiline Hill / Will Dockery & The Shadowville All-Stars

https://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery/song/22149226-angel-esquiline-hill--will-dockery?0

> :D
>
> no one cares

While here you are, sniffing behind my posts, whining about how much you
don't care... heh.

Will Dockery

Jan 1, 2016, 3:07:52 AM1/1/16
On Friday, January 1, 2016 at 3:03:28 AM UTC-5, madeforz...@yahoo.com wrote:

> posting on new year's.

And a happy one to you as well.

:D

Bill Evans

Jan 1, 2016, 6:56:13 AM1/1/16
"Will Dockery" <will_d...@outlook.com> wrote:
> sniffing behind my posts

Probably the best turn of phrase I'll see all day.

Speaking of which, Happy New Year, everyone.

--
Bill Evans / Box 1224 / Mariposa, CA 95338 / (209)742-4720
pgpkey.mariposabill.com for public key. Key #: 8D8B521B

Will Dockery

Jun 18, 2016, 9:58:25 AM6/18/16
"Bill Evans" wrote in message
> "Will Dockery" <will_d...@outlook.com> wrote:
>
>> sniffing behind my posts
>
> Probably the best turn of phrase I'll see all day.

Thanks, Bill.

:)

Will Dockery

Nov 12, 2016, 7:22:19 AM11/12/16
"Bill Evans" wrote in message
> "Will Dockery" <will_d...@outlook.com> wrote:
>
>> sniffing behind my posts
>
> Probably the best turn of phrase I'll see all day.

A real golden oldie of a phrase, actually, though.

Will Dockery

Nov 4, 2017, 8:51:31 PM11/4/17
Fitnessforyou wrote in message
> Will Dockery wrote:
>
> "It'll take you eternities to get rid of me,' she adds sadly, which makes
> me
> jealous, I want her to say I'll never get rid of her - I want to be chased
> till eternity till I catch her." -Jack Kerouac
>
> Check out download of the day (& for John Allen Daniel II, Brian Mallard,
> Jack Snipe & Deby Love-Payne to study for the upcoming show Dec. 19th),
> "Angel of Esquiline Hill / Will Dockery & The Shadowville All-Stars
>
> https://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery/song/22149226-angel-esquiline-hill--will-dockery?0
>
> :D
>
> song, music or poetry.
> you have to do this each day

Yes, creating art for me is as natural as breathing.

Will Dockery

Jan 25, 2018, 11:47:47 PM1/25/18
> "It'll take you eternities to get rid of me,' she adds sadly, which makes
> me
> jealous, I want her to say I'll never get rid of her - I want to be chased
> till eternity till I catch her." -Jack Kerouac
>
> Check out download of the day (& for John Allen Daniel II, Brian Mallard,
> Jack Snipe & Deby Love-Payne to study for the upcoming show Dec. 19th),
> "Angel of Esquiline Hill / Will Dockery & The Shadowville All-Stars

https://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery/song/22149226-angel-esquiline-hill--will-dockery?0

Getting this thread back to poetry related posts...

Will Dockery

Apr 19, 2018, 6:21:36 PM4/19/18
> "It'll take you eternities to get rid of me,' she adds sadly, which makes
> me
> jealous, I want her to say I'll never get rid of her - I want to be chased
> till eternity till I catch her." -Jack Kerouac
>
> Check out download of the day (& for John Allen Daniel II, Brian Mallard,
> Jack Snipe & Deby Love-Payne to study for the upcoming show Dec. 19th),
> "Angel of Esquiline Hill / Will Dockery & The Shadowville All-Stars
>
> https://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery/song/22149226-angel-esquiline-hill--will-dockery?0

Will Dockery

Jun 4, 2018, 9:37:48 PM6/4/18
Dink wrote in message
> Will Dockery wrote:
>
> "It'll take you eternities to get rid of me,' she adds sadly, which makes
> me
> jealous, I want her to say I'll never get rid of her - I want to be chased
> till eternity till I catch her." -Jack Kerouac
>
>> Check out download of the day, "Angel of Esquiline Hill / Will Dockery &
> nobody wants to download

Hey... are you related to a guy named Pendragon?

You two have the exact same posting styles...

Will Dockery

Oct 29, 2018, 7:32:04 AM10/29/18
"Bill Evans" wrote in message
> [...]

And hello, Bill, wherever you may roam...

Will Dockery

Oct 29, 2018, 3:45:41 PM10/29/18
A good version... if it still plays.

:)

Will Dockery

Nov 7, 2018, 12:57:25 PM11/7/18
Old, unposted draft found in my files, worth a look.

Will Dockery

Jan 9, 2019, 3:53:45 PM1/9/19
A link to the poem, which is what this thread is supposed to be about.

Will Dockery

Aug 14, 2019, 3:51:30 PM8/14/19
"Bill Evans" wrote in message
> "Will Dockery" <will_d...@outlook.com> wrote:
>
> > sniffing behind my posts
>
> Probably the best turn of phrase I'll see all day.

A typical day on Usenet.

:)

Will Dockery

Oct 25, 2019, 3:32:19 AM10/25/19
Dink wrote in message
> On Thursday, December 17, 2015 at 6:47:10 AM UTC-5, Will Dockery wrote:
>
> "It'll take you eternities to get rid of me,' she adds sadly, which makes
> me
> jealous, I want her to say I'll never get rid of her - I want to be chased
> till eternity till I catch her." -Jack Kerouac
>
> Check out download of the day (& for John Allen Daniel II, Brian Mallard,
> Jack Snipe & Deby Love-Payne to study for the upcoming show Dec. 19th),
> "Angel of Esquiline Hill / Will Dockery & The Shadowville All-Stars
>
> https://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery/song/22149226-angel-esquiline-hill--will-dockery?0
>
> :D

> nobody wants

Yet here you were, whining away.

;)

W.Dockery

Oct 19, 2020, 12:28:04 PM10/19/20
Will Dockery wrote:
> "Bill Evans" wrote in message
>> "Will Dockery" <will_d...@outlook.com> wrote:
>>
>> > sniffing behind my posts
>>
>> Probably the best turn of phrase I'll see all day.

It sure applies today.

:)

Zod

Oct 19, 2020, 6:01:05 PM10/19/20
Goodness yes, my goodness yes....

W.Dockery

Oct 19, 2020, 8:26:04 PM10/19/20
Unfortunately, true.

W.Dockery

Oct 20, 2020, 3:29:04 PM10/20/20
The obsessive frenzy continues.

:)

Zod

Nov 18, 2020, 7:32:05 PM11/18/20
Now more than ever...!

Victor H.

Aug 8, 2022, 5:55:25 PM8/8/22
Will Dockery wrote:

> Dink wrote in message
>> On Thursday, December 17, 2015 at 6:47:10 AM UTC-5, Will Dockery wrote:
>>
>> "It'll take you eternities to get rid of me,' she adds sadly, which makes
>> me
>> jealous, I want her to say I'll never get rid of her - I want to be chased
>> till eternity till I catch her." -Jack Kerouac

Excellent Kerouac quote ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

W.Dockery

Aug 12, 2022, 3:09:56 AM8/12/22
Zod wrote:

> Will Dockery wrote in
>
>>> "It'll take you eternities to get rid of me,' she adds sadly, which makes
>>> me
>>> jealous, I want her to say I'll never get rid of her - I want to be chased
>>> till eternity till I catch her." -Jack Kerouac

> Excellent Kerouac quote ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Agreed.

>>> Check out download of the day (& for John Allen Daniel II, Brian Mallard,
>>> Jack Snipe & Deby Love-Payne to study for the upcoming show Dec. 19th),
>>> "Angel of Esquiline Hill / Will Dockery & The Shadowville All-Stars

https://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery/song/22149226-angel-esquiline-hill--will-dockery?0

***

Victor H.

Aug 13, 2022, 8:07:52 PM8/13/22
It would make a great quote of the day....

W-Dockery

Aug 15, 2022, 8:31:11 PM8/15/22
It would.

W.Dockery