More of my philosophy of how to be attractive with the consumers..

World-News2100

Sep 1, 2021, 1:16:20 PM9/1/21

Hello..

More of my philosophy of how to be attractive with the consumers..

I am a white arab, and i think i am smart since i have also

Here is my new proverb:

"Being harsh or severe with consumers is not salable or attractive"

So as you notice that my above proverb is smart since
as you notice i am following it by making all my below just new poems of
Love not complex and not difficult to understand, since if i make them
more complex and difficult to understand so that i look smart it will
not be attractive or salable, so as you notice i am smart
by making my just new poems of Love easy to understand
so that they be attractive, and my above proverb is by logical analogy
like the following saying of Albert Einstein:

"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler"

So i invite you to read all my below just new poems of Love,
and i invite you to read my following thoughts about my new proverbs:

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.culture.morocco/c/kD1p10Gl-ro

More of my philosophy about my poems of Love..

Here are my new poems of Love in english that i have just invented fast,
and my poems of Love look like me, and my personality looks like my
poems of Love, so here they are read them all:

I explain more my new poem of Love:

I am saying in my new poem of Love below the following:

"Ask the beautiful heart
Since our Love is a beautiful light from the very start"

So is there any logical contradiction? no, there is no logical
contradiction since i mean that the light is a source of light since
the english dictionary is saying the following:

"The definition of light is also: A source of light"

Read more here to notice it:

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/light

So i mean in my poem below by:

"Ask the beautiful heart
Since our Love is a beautiful light from the very start"

That our Love is a beautiful source of light from the very start.

So i invite you to read all my following poems of Love below:

Here is my new poem of Love called: "Ask the beautiful heart"

I am a white arab and i think i am smart since i have also invented
many scalable algorithms and algorithms..

Here is my new poem of Love:

Ask the beautiful heart

Since i am coming to you with my beautiful art

Ask the beautiful heart

Since with our so beautiful Love we will never come apart

Ask the beautiful heart

Since our Love is a beautiful light from the very start

Ask the beautiful heart

So am i René Descartes or Humphrey Bogart ?

Ask the beautiful heart

Since you are hearing my beautiful Love my sweetheart !

Ask the beautiful heart

Since even if i am not so strong as Napoleon Bonaparte

Since I am coming to you with class and elegance my lovely heart

Ask the beautiful heart

Since as you notice my love is like a beautiful music of Mozart !

Ask the beautiful heart

This way, my baby, our love is thus so beautifully smart !

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

--

I will explain more my new poem of Love below that is called:
"Look at this beautiful heat of the Sun, is it not so fun ?"

I am a white arab, and i think i am smart since i have also

So i am starting my new poem of Love by saying the following:

"Look at this beautiful heat of the Sun, is it not so fun ?
Since is it not so fun to be as someone who has just won?
Look at this beautiful heat of the Sun, is it not so fun ?
Since as you notice i want to be as the interesting one !"

So if you are smart, you will notice that: is the
the beautiful heat of the Sun by chance or not
by chance ? so as you notice that we have gotten this "beautiful"
heat of the Sun in our universe by chance, so then we have won this
beautiful heat of the Sun by chance, so it is like in human life that
we can also win by chance, since when you are genetically smart or such
you have also won it by chance too etc. so now you are understanding
better my new poem of Love, since when i a say:

"Since as you notice i want to be as the interesting one !"

Since it means that i want to be a winner like we humans have won
the beautiful heat of the Sun in this universe, and i want to win the
hearts of the people or to win the heart of my Love. So read
all my poems below to understand:

More of my philosophy about Love and about my poetry of Love...

Now you have to understand me, you are seeing me writing my poems of
Love, but you have to understand my personality, so i will ask again the
question of:

What is Love?

You have to understand, if i say:

I love you very much.

So as you are noticing that this sentence is expressing Love, but this
sentence follows an organized "plan" , and it is that this sentence is
organized correctly so that the others understand the sentence, so i
think that so that to express love this needs to be "organized"
correctly, so then i think that so that to be Love that is not
handicaped, it needs smartness and it needs from us to be organized
correctly and it needs from us to organize Love correctly.

More philosophy about my poetry of Love..

You have to notice that my poetry of Love are like "management",
because i am thinking them fast and writing them fast, so i have
to give them a more beautiful rhythm and i have to manage them so that
they look more beautiful, and i think that this needs a good emotional
intelligence and social intelligence too, so now more philosophy on
emotional intelligence and social intelligence (or interpersonal
intelligence):

Now I'm going to ask a smart question and it is the following:

What is emotional intelligence and social intelligence (or interpersonal
intelligence)?

I answer this:

When I give you 5 words which are the following:

love, very, much, I, you

So notice that for intelligence you need a plan
to compose the following sentence from the above words:

"I love you very much"

So the intelligence of emotional intelligence and social intelligence is
also "like" "management", since they make it possible to organize it and
to make it order that is I believe the most "important" part of
management, but to make it order or to organize it needs a "plan", but
the plan to follow in order to be order (order in general or order in
love to be able to to be love) is also intelligence including emotional
intelligence and social intelligence, So emotional intelligence and
social intelligence are also a plan that organize it or make it order,
since they organize or regulate our behaviors so that to be order, and
order is so important to achieve the necessary perfection.

More philosophy on love.

You have noticed that I am a white Arab, and you have also noticed that
I have written several poems of Love in front of you, but now I am going
to like to ask a smart question:

What is love ?

I think that expressing love is an intelligence like an emotional
intelligence and social intelligence (or interpersonal intelligence)
that I believe is so "important", because I believe that love is also
emotional intelligence and social intelligence which organize or manage
or regulate our behaviors so that to be order, and order is so important
to achieve the necessary perfection.

Here is my new poem of Love that is called: "Look at this beautiful heat
of the Sun, is it not so fun ?"

I invite you to listen to the following beautiful music and reading
at the same time my new poem of Love below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nU9tJwltsMs

Here is my new poem of Love:

Look at this beautiful heat of the Sun, is it not so fun ?

Since is it not so fun to be as someone who has just won?

Look at this beautiful heat of the Sun, is it not so fun ?

Since as you notice i want to be as the interesting one !

Look at this beautiful heat of the Sun, is it not so fun ?

Since i also don't want our beautiful Love to be undone !

Look at this beautiful heat of the Sun, is it not so fun ?

Since i am also not coming to you with the war and the gun !

Look at this beautiful heat of the Sun, is it not so fun ?

So stay near me since we are like a lovely atom and its lovely electron

Look at this beautiful heat of the Sun, is it not so fun ?

So am i the human living in Montreal or in London ?

Look at this beautiful heat of the Sun, is it not so fun ?

So i say that i am like an Angel and i am not like a Demon

And our beautiful Love is like the so beautiful ascension !

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

--

Here is my poem of Love called: "Our beautiful love is like a lovely
little prayer"

I invite you to listen to the following beautiful song
of Aretha Franklin called "I say a little prayer" and
reading at the same time my new poem of Love below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtBbyglq37E

And i am saying in my below poem of Love that we are humans made of
matter and the Universe is thought to consist of three types of
substance: normal matter, 'dark matter' and 'dark energy'. Normal matter
consists of the atoms that make up stars, planets, human beings and
every other visible object in the Universe.

Here is my new poem of Love:

Our beautiful love is like a lovely little prayer

Since even our words of Love are like kissing and loving each others

Our beautiful love is like a lovely little prayer

Since it is not a nightmare but it is like a happy and rich billionaire

Our beautiful love is like a lovely little prayer

So is our beautiful love just a laissez-faire ?

Not at all, since our love is also medicare that brings the beautiful
atmosphere

Our beautiful love is like a lovely little prayer

So then our love is also like a chair, but is it like everywhere?

Then notice that our body is like matter of the everywhere

So then notice that you have also to be a smart and good player !

Our beautiful love is like a lovely little prayer

Since Love is also the we want to help and be helped so that to not be
despair

Our beautiful love is like a lovely little prayer

So am i a shark or a grizzly bear ?

No, since as you notice our beautiful love is like a lovely little prayer !

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

---

Here is my new poem of Love called: "Stay near me and hear the beautiful
words"

I am a white arab, and i think i am smart since i have also

I invite you to listen to the following beautiful song
of Bryan Adams called "Do I Have To Say The Words?" and
reading at the same time my new poem of Love below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEFiPM1seKk

Stay near me and hear the beautiful words

As you remember our first beautiful meeting at this crossroads

Stay near me and hear the beautiful words

As our so beautiful Love is like those lovely and beautiful birds

Stay near me and hear the beautiful words

As it is not an Iraki war between the arabs and the kurds

Stay near me and hear the beautiful words

As my poetry of Love is special gift that doesn't need passwords

Stay near me and hear the beautiful words

As our beautiful Love is not the bad of the hazards

As it is Love that make us beautiful perfection that goes forward !

So stay near me and hear the beautiful words !

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

--

Here is my new poem of Love called: "You are like the beautiful white Rose"

I invite you to listen to the following beautiful song
of Nana Mouskouri called The White Rose Of Athens,
reading at the same time my new poem of Love below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRpMCG5Wjck

I am speaking of the following white Rose in my poem of Love:

What Do White Roses Represent?

https://www.teleflora.com/blog/what-do-white-roses-represent/

Here is my new poem of Love:

You are like the beautiful white Rose

And i am here to love you even if the time goes

You are like the beautiful white Rose

And it is as my poetry that i beautifully compose

You are like the beautiful white Rose

As my beautiful heart wants in front of you to disclose

You are like the beautiful white Rose

And it is not as a positive and negative that one another oppose

But it is our so beautiful love that has a good purpose

You are like the beautiful white Rose

As you are my beautiful love that i want to forever choose

You are like the beautiful white Rose

As my beautiful poetry is not just the simple MS-DOS or just the prose

Since it is also our beautiful Love that looks like a virtuose !

Since as you notice you are my beautiful white Rose !

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

--

I was just listening at the following song of Barry White, i invite you
to listen to it reading at the same time my poems of Love below:

Barry White - Just the way you are

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoqN-LEe42g

And here is one movie of Bogart:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lB2ckiy_qlQ

So here is my new poem of Love:

My baby, just the way you are !

Since i am loving you like in a beautiful movie of Bogart

My baby, just the way you are !

Since my love is like a beautiful music of Mozart

My baby, just the way you are !

Since even if i am not so strong as Napoleon Bonaparte

My baby, just the way you are !

Since I am coming to you with class and elegance my lovely heart

My baby, just the way you are !

Since you are feeling my love in my beautiful art !

My baby, just the way you are !

Because our love is like a so beautiful light from the start !

My baby, just the way you are !

Since our love will never come apart !

My baby, just the way you are !

This way, my baby, our love is thus so beautifully smart !

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

---

And I was just listening at the following song of Aaron Neville -La Vie
Dansante

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtnb6GUfdSo

And i have just decided to explain more my following poem of Love below:

So when i am saying in my poem of Love below the following:

"But our love is consciousness of being truly rich"

Is it that this love is "only" consciousness of being truly rich ?

No, it isn't, because you have to place it in the "context" of "all" my
poem of Love below, because as you are noticing, in my poem of Love,
that i am also "enumerating" the characteristics of Love of my poem of
Love below, so here is my new poem of Love:

I don't know much

But i am with your love getting in touch

I don't know much

But your love is not a judge

I don't know much

But like one we are like a so beautiful bridge

I don't know much

But our love is consciousness of being truly rich

I don't know much

But beauty is our forever niche

I don't know much

But our love is like love that forever enrich

I don't know much

So don't ask me why or which

I don't know much

But our love is perfection without a glitch !

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

---

Here is my other beautiful poem of Love, so i invite you
to listen to the following beautiful song of Aretha Franklin
called "You're All I Need To Get By" reading at the same time
my following beautiful poem of Love:

Aretha Franklin - You're All I Need To Get By

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScVkxt4W3lo

Here is my poem of Love of: "I want it with you the beautiful time"

Notice that i am saying in my following poem of Love the following:

"Since you're In My Heart
Like the beautiful light of the day and "night"
That makes us see in the dark"

So as you are noticing that the day and night also symbolically means
the day and night of our humanity, that also means the good and bad of
our humanity, and both the day and night of our humanity have allowed us
also to see in the dark, i mean that even the bad of our humanity has
also given us much more insight and much more awareness and this much
more insight and much more awareness is like a light that permits us to
see in the dark.

And note that "disarm" in my following poem of Love means:

To deprive of a weapon or weapons.

And weapon means:

Something (such as a club, knife, or gun) used to injure, defeat, or
destroy

Here is my new poem of Love:

I want it with you the beautiful time

Since it is like my poem of Love and its lovely rhymes

I want it with you the beautiful time

Since you're In My Heart

Like the long way from the start

That brings the beautiful "insight"

I want it with you the beautiful time

Since you're In My Heart

Like the beautiful light of the day and "night"

That makes us see in the dark

I want it with you the beautiful time

Since you're In My Heart

Because it is far from the evil fight

Because it is like the words of the almight

I want it with you the beautiful time

Since you're In My Heart

Because we are beautiful from the inside

Because our Love is right !

I want it with you the beautiful time

So I want to take you in my arms

Like peace and love that disarm

I want it with you the beautiful time

Since i am here to make it fine

Since the light of my heart is making our love shines

Since our destiny is the beautiful of the Day of Valentine !

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

---

About Time that is flowing and walking and running..

I invite you to listen to the following song:

Bruce Springsteen - Girls In Their Summer Clothes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wP56ENrukZw

And when you are "smart" you will quickly feel, by looking and listening
at this song in the video above, that Time is like flowing and walking
and running, this is why i have written my two following
poems of Love about it, here they are:

Here is my new poem of Love:

Time is flowing and walking and running

But my beautiful heart is always resisting

Time is flowing and walking and running

But my beautiful love for you is forever staying

Time is flowing and walking and running

But my beautiful desire for you is "also" always rolling

Time is flowing and walking and running

But my love for you is a so beautiful King

Time is flowing and walking and running

Like our love is also forever flowing like a beautiful spring

Time is flowing and walking and running

But my love is a beautiful ring around your beautiful angel wings

Time is flowing and walking and running

But my love is a so beautiful offspring

Time is flowing and walking and running

But our love is like our beautiful God that we are worshiping !

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

--

Here is my other new poem of Love called: "I know, i know !"

I know, i know !

Since you are the love that i want to know

I know, i know !

Since you are the beautiful that i want to follow

I know, i know !

Since i don't want to stay here lonely with your shadow

I know, i know !

Since both of us are like the beautiful rainbow

I know, i know !

Since i will always love you and i am not at all a schizo !

I know, i know !

Since our beautiful love is like the one between Juliet and Romeo

I know, i know !

Since as you notice my poem of Love is here like a beautiful manifesto !

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane,

--

And here is my new poem of Love called: "I Wish You Were Here"

I Wish You Were Here

Since my Love is like a lovely atmosphere

I Wish You Were Here

Since my Love is like a beautiful Love without any frontier

I Wish You Were Here

Since my Love is like building Love like a good engineer

I Wish You Were Here

Since my Love is not hate and war like between India and Kashmir

I Wish You Were Here

So do you remember your lovely souvenir ?

It is the same as my Love that from my heart is so beautifully sincere

I Wish You Were Here

So is my words of Love still unclear ?

I Wish You Were Here

So as you notice being Love is also like a serious career

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

---

Here is my just new poem of Love called: "I think i need more of this
Water Of Love !"

I am a white arab, and i think i am smart since i have also

I invite you to listen to the following song of Dire Straits called
"Once Upon A Time In The West" reading at the same time my new poem of
Love below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O78v_GhEtgk

Here is my new poem of Love:

I think i need more of this Water Of Love !

So play to me this lovely song of you

Because it makes me feel you like a beautiful bijou

I think i need more of this Water Of Love !

So play to me this lovely song of you

Because i am night and day searching for you

I think i need more of this Water Of Love !

So play to me this lovely song of you

Since my Tattoo of Love is making it a beautiful news

I think i need more of this Water Of Love !

So play to me this lovely song of you

Since it is like a transfuse of Love of my beautiful views

I think i need more of this Water Of Love !

So play to me this lovely song of you

Since our Love is like a beautiful ocean trip that we call a "cruise"

I think i need more of this Water Of Love !

So play to me this lovely song of you

Because i love to see you washing your hair with a beautiful shampoo

I think i need more of this Water Of Love !

So play to me this lovely song of you

Because it's my peace and love and not the fight of the Kung fu

I think i need more of this Water Of Love !

So play to me this lovely song of you

Because it's like my course of love coming from the universities of MIT
and Waterloo !

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

---

Here is my new poem of Love called: "I am like the peaceful waters that
beautifully flow"

I invite you to listen to the following song called "Rock Your Baby"
reading at the same time my new poem of Love below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wdo-ZiHqbls

Here is my new poem of Love:

I am like the peaceful waters that beautifully flow

And as you notice that i have a little bit of a Marlon Brando !

I am like the peaceful waters that beautifully flow

So is my Love for you like a pharaoh or like a Fidel Castro ?

No, since my Love is like a mixture of the beautiful cacao and of a
beautiful maestro !

And am i like the stupid macho or of an inferior porno ?

No, since my Love for you is not a schizo but of the beautiful virtuoso !

I am like the peaceful waters that beautifully flow

So does my Love for you needs special commondos ?

No, since it is as i am playing Love like playing smartly at the Dominoes

And it is as i am avoiding the risk and danger of a tobacco

Since i need it Love like a beautiful song coming from the beautiful studio

I am like the peaceful waters that beautifully flow

So is my Love like talking to you from the beautiful Toronto?

Of course! since i am talking to you from Canada and not from a guetto

And my beautiful Love for you is like dancing on a beautiful Disco !

And i am the white arab coming from Morocco and not from Monaco

And as you notice i am not a mafioso but i am Love like a beautiful Romeo

And thus I am like the peaceful waters that beautifully flow !

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

---

---

Here is my new poem of Love called: "I am offering you my beautiful
heart with a so beautiful blues"

I invite you to listen to the following beautiful music called "Mo'
Better Blues" reading at the same time my new poem of Love below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1VREP-5Rg8

Note that "diffuse" means in my poem of Love below: to spread over a
wide area or between a large number of people.

Here is my new poem of Love:

I am offering you my beautiful heart with a so beautiful blues

Since you are the beautiful one that i want to forever choose

I am offering you my beautiful heart with a so beautiful blues

Since my Love for you is like a beautiful ocean trip that we call a "cruise"

I am offering you my beautiful heart with a so beautiful blues

Since our Love is like the so beautiful breakthroughs and not of the gurus

I am offering you my beautiful heart with a so beautiful blues

Since i am not of the Hebrews but my Love is wanting to beautifully diffuse

I am offering you my beautiful heart with a so beautiful blues

So as you notice i am not of the bamboos or of the kangaroos

But my so beautiful Love is coming to you with the beautiful news !

I am offering you my beautiful heart with a so beautiful blues

But my so beautiful Love for you is not of the taboos !

So is my beautiful Love needing anymore interviews ?

No, since I am offering you my beautiful heart with a so beautiful blues !

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

---

Here is my new poem of Love called: "I want to dance with you in this
lovely night !"

I invite you to listen to the following song of Gloria Gaynor called
"Can't take my eyes off you" reading at the same time my new poem of
Love below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BT4GIljqr-A

I want to dance with you in this lovely night !

Since our forever Love is like the so beautiful candlelight

I want to dance with you in this lovely night !

Since our Love is of the beautiful and not the gunfight

I want to dance with you in this lovely night !

Since our Love is like the beautiful words of an erudite

I want to dance with you in this lovely night !

Since our beautiful Love is thus coming with a delight

I want to dance with you in this lovely night !

Since our Love is knowing how to make a beautiful light

I want to dance with you in this lovely night !

Since our Love is knowing how to beautifully invite

I want to dance with you in this lovely night !

Since our Love is knowing how to be beautifully polite

I want to dance with you in this lovely night !

And that's alright my baby, that's alright !

Since it is like a beautiful flight !

Since that's also the beautiful way to unite !

Since it is like the words of the almight !

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

---

Here is new poem of Love called: "Look at the beautiful music called
Rayo of Strunz & Farah"

I invite you to listen to the following beautiful music of Strunz &
Farah called "Rayo" reading at the same time my new poem of Love below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_veha2tq_I&list=RDC_veha2tq_I&start_radio=1

Here is my new poem of Love:

Look at this beautiful music called Rayo of Strunz & Farah

Is it the dogma or is it beautiful like a diva ?

Look at this beautiful music called Rayo of Strunz & Farah

And is it the Tibetan Buddhism of the Dalai Lama ?

Look at this beautiful music called Rayo of Strunz & Farah

And is it the not so smart communism of China ?

Look at this beautiful music called Rayo of Strunz & Farah

Is it the islamism of the Burka and of the Allah ?

Look at this beautiful music called Rayo of Strunz & Farah

Is it the not so smart national socialism of Algeria and Syria ?

Look at this beautiful music called Rayo of Strunz & Farah

Is it the philosophy of a Kant or Marx or a Spinoza ?

Look at this beautiful music called Rayo of Strunz & Farah

This beautiful music is as our so smart Love of an IQ of a Mensa !

Look at this beautiful music called Rayo of Strunz & Farah

It is like my forever Love for you coming to you with a charisma

Look at the beautiful music called Rayo of Strunz & Farah

So am i the one coming from Jamaica or from Casablanca ?

Look at this beautiful music called Rayo of Strunz & Farah

And notice that our smart Love is like of the beautiful intelligentsia

And our smart Love is not of the xenophobia or of a stupid Gorilla !

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

---
Here is my new poem of Love called: "Am i playing it like a stupid
machine ?"

I invite you to listen to the following beautiful song of Eric Clapton
called "Change The World" reading at the same time my new poem of Love
below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x11NA63gLDM

Here is my new poem of Love:

Am i playing it like a stupid machine ?

But don't you look at how is surviving this small sardine ?

Am i playing it like a stupid machine ?

No, since i want to make it like a balanced diet using the protein

Am i playing it like a stupid machine ?

No, since i say that it needs the good vaccine !

Am i playing it like a stupid machine ?

And am i the Idi Amin Dada Oumee or the simple routine ?

Am i playing it like a stupid machine ?

No, since i am not coming from the year nineteen sixteen

But my beautiful Love is like the luxurious Limousine !

Am i playing it like a stupid machine ?

No, since notice i am not taking any drugs such the cocaine

Am i playing it like a stupid machine ?

So is my beautiful dance needing more caffeine ?

No, since i am a beautiful Love and not the libertine

Am i playing it like a stupid machine ?

No, since my Love is coming to you made of the sweet grenadine !

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

---

More explanation of my new poem of Love..

Notice in my below new poem of Love that i am saying The following:
]
"So I want to go with you my honey !
Since it is my beautiful chivalry that comes from my mastery"

So i have to explain more, since what i mean by "mastery" is
the skill or knowledge that makes one master of a subject,
and the "skill" is also the "ability" to do something well, and
"ability" is talent, skill, or proficiency in a particular area,
and "talent" is natural aptitude or skill, so you are noticing that when
i say:

"So I want to go with you my honey !
Since it is my beautiful chivalry that comes from my mastery"

So then from my above explanation I mean that my beautiful chivalry
comes from my mastery that comes from natural aptitude or skill.

So i invite you to reread my new poem of Love:

Here is my new poem of Love called: "I want to go with you my honey !"

I am a white arab, and i think i am smart since i have also

I invite you to listen to the following beautiful song called
"El Parana" reading at the same time my new poem of Love below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-PQA9fZ6Ks&list=OLAK5uy_n2VTNNIraUUPVjAQhtRrn0FgJ1jkkuL6E&index=2

Here is my new poem of Love:

I want to go with you my honey !

Since notice that my Love doesn't need the war or the army

I want to go with you my honey !

Since to you my so beautiful Love is not talking cheaply

I want to go with you my honey !

Since my Love is like smelling the beautiful coffee

And I want to go with you my honey !

Thus our world is not going crazy

Since the beautiful Love doesn't need the big money

Since the beautiful Love is like making us all happy !

So I want to go with you my honey !

Hence my beautiful soul is not dying in agony

And my words of Love are not the CIA agency or the chimpanzee

But they are a beautiful alchemy with the healthy broccoli !

So I want to go with you my honey !

Since it is my beautiful chivalry that comes from my mastery

I want to go with you my honey !

As i am coming to you from the beautiful Montreal's city

I want to go with you my honey !

Since my forever Love for you is not the secrecy

But it is a so beautiful Sun lighting us brightly

So I want to go with you my honey !

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

---

I invite you to listen to the following beautiful song of Santana called
"Oye Como Va" reading at the same time my new poem of Love below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edDQFmK7HHg&list=RDaW53FISpAUc&index=2

Here is my new poem of Love:

I am looking at you my beautiful from the Balcony of Santiago

Since i am wanting to play to you my Love as a maestro

I am looking at you my beautiful from the Balcony of Santiago

As i am looking at your so beautiful hair and i am not the psycho

I am looking at you my beautiful from the Balcony of Santiago

As you are noticing that my beautiful heart doesn't contain any sorrow

I am looking at you my beautiful from the Balcony of Santiago

Since also my forever Love for you is not the gambling of the casino

I am looking at you my beautiful from the Balcony of Santiago

Since also my poem for you is like a painting of the Love of Juliet and
Romeo

I am looking at you my beautiful from the Balcony of Santiago

Since as you notice my so beautiful Love for you is not a small mosquito

I am looking at you my beautiful from the Balcony of Santiago

So as you notice i am not the white arab from Monaco but from Morocco !

I am looking at you my beautiful from the Balcony of Santiago

So as you notice my Love is not the war that needs commondos

Since my Love for you is beautifully flowing like the Ottawa River of
Quebec and Ontario !

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

---

More of my philosophy about the beautiful poetry of Love and more..

This time i invite you to listen to the following beautiful song from
Quebec Canada where i am living, and listen to it reading at the same
time my poems of Love below, and as you notice that i speak and write
french and english and arabic, this is why you will notice that i am
also posting below my poems of Love in french, so here is the beautiful
song:

Marjo - Je Sais Je Sais

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGwaKRxD_Ik

Here is my new poem of Love:

---

We have loved each other

As our Love is like the beautiful scent of Amber

We have loved each other

Since our beautiful Love is like always the answer

We have loved each other

Since you'r clearly seeing our beautiful Love's ardor !

We have loved each other

Since our beautiful Love is not the Attack on Pearl Harbor

We have loved each other

So look at this so "beautiful" dancer !

So do i need to say it further ?

We have loved each other

So am i the white arab or the white berber ?

I will say look at how our smart Love has like no national border !

And i will say that with our beautiful Love we have become so much wiser

We have loved each other

So look at how our smart Love is a game changer !

This way we have loved each other and we will always love each other

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

----

Here is my other just new poem of Love:

----

I am living the beautiful day

Since look at this beautiful highway

It is like our beautiful Love that we pray

I am living the beautiful day

It is as our first beautiful meeting in the city of Marseille

And was it a lovely meeting on a wednesday or on a monday ?

Since as you notice that my Love for you is for the always !

I am living the beautiful day

It is as i have no pain that has to go away !

Since my love for you is like my forever beautiful holiday !

I am living the beautiful day

So as you notice that it is my truly Love that i have to display

So am i from the Paraguay or from the Uruguay ?

No, since I am your bouquet of beautiful flowers you my honey !

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

-----

More philosophy about my other new poem of Love..

So as you are noticing in my new poem of Love below i am saying:

"It is not a Goodbye my Love, it is not Goodbye !
Since you'r beautiful and i am like living in your beautiful eyes !"

You have to understand that when you are in Love and your Love that
loves you is looking at you, it is like a "positive" energy that gives a
soul to a body or that gives life to the dead man, this is why i am
saying in my new poem of Love below that: "I am like living in your
beautiful eyes", and so that to understand it correctly, I will give you
a new proverb of mine that explains Love, here it is:

"A beautiful song of Love or a beautiful poem of Love
is like a positive spirit of positive energy that gives a soul to a body
or that gives life to the dead man."

Here is my new poem of Love and more..

I have just decided to think fast and write fast another poem of Love,
so i invite you to listen to the following beautiful song of Michael
Jackson called You Rock My World reading at the same time my poem of
Love below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBA53l_InJQ

So here i my new poem of Love:

--

It is not a Goodbye my Love, it is not Goodbye !

Since you'r beautiful and i am like living in your beautiful eyes !

It is not a Goodbye my Love, it is not Goodbye !

Since my Love for you is also like a so beautiful blue sky !

It is not a Goodbye my Love, it is not Goodbye !

Since my Love for you is also like the beautiful of the desert of Sinai !

It is not a Goodbye my Love, it is not Goodbye !

Since my beautiful Love is not the war and the humans that cry

It is not a Goodbye my Love, it is not Goodbye !

So as you notice i am the wise guy and not the bad guy

It is not a Goodbye my Love, it is not Goodbye !

So my forever Love for you is also with you my beautiful tie

It is not a Goodbye my Love, it is not Goodbye !

So am i the Samurai or the beautify ?

It is not a Goodbye my Love, it is not Goodbye !

Since my Love for you is like a God of Love that we glorify !

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

------

And here is my new poem and more..

I was just listening at the following beautiful song of Cesaria Evora
called Pic Nic Na Salamansa, so i have just decided to write another
poem, so here is the beautiful song of Cesaria Evora, listen to it
reading at the same time my new poem below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6Z3vNEJjjY

Here is my other new poem:

---

Time passes on our pains

Time passes like a seed and the main

Time passes like our dreams

Time passes like a Dolphin that swims

Time passes like a beautiful heart and like Love

Time passes like a peace and the beautiful white Dove

Time passes here and there

Time passes from everywhere

And time is calling us like a God

Since time is like coming from above.

---

Here is my new poem of Love called: "My beautiful Love has no memory loss"

My beautiful Love has no memory loss(amnesia)

And my Love is not suffering on the Chritian cross

And my beautiful Love is like my own boss

My beautiful Love has no memory loss

And since it is you that i am coming across

So it is you my beautiful that i will forever Love !

Since notice my beautiful Love is not just the Chili sauce !

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdne.

--

Here is my just new poem of Love called: "Am i just a shadow that you
see like a too obscure?"

I invite you to listen to the first tune of this Album of Eric Clapton
called Unplugged reading at the same time my new poem of Love below and
my other new poems below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMICE6GR4NQ

Here is my new poem of Love:

Am i just a shadow that you see like a too obscure ?

Or do you only see me from this distorting mirror ?

So don't you see that my personality is not of the error !

So don't you see that my beautiful Love is not the crazy furor ?

So am i just a shadow that you see like a too obscure ?

Or do you only see me from this distorting mirror ?

So don't you see that i am not the islamist of the terror ?

And don't you see that my beautiful world is not of the horror

Am i just a shadow that you see like a too obscure ?

Or do you only see me from this distorting mirror ?

Since my Love comes from this beautiful and high and not from the first
floor

So don't you see that my beautiful Love is not the crazy furor ?

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

--

Here is my next poem of Love:

---

My lovely i can finally say that being in Love is my job

But i am not like an Ahmed or a Jacob or a Bob

My lovely i can finally say that being in Love is my job

Since i am here to Love you forever and i am here over our globe

My lovely i can finally say that being in Love is my job

Since i am the beautiful looking at you not like a snob

---

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.