Saturday Night Dancehall (21/10/30) Halloween

George J. Dance

Oct 30, 2021, 2:09:04 PM10/30/21
Bobby "Boris" Pickett and the Crypt-Kickers, Monster Mash
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tHyRQOdqf0

George J. Dance

Oct 31, 2021, 7:19:58 AM10/31/21
On Saturday, October 30, 2021 at 2:09:04 PM UTC-4, George J. Dance wrote:
> Bobby "Boris" Pickett and the Crypt-Kickers, Monster Mash
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tHyRQOdqf0

Blue Oyster Cult, (Don't Fear) The Reaper
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dy4HA3vUv2c

General Zod

Oct 31, 2021, 5:39:45 PM10/31/21
On Saturday, October 30, 2021 at 2:09:04 PM UTC-4, George J. Dance wrote:
> Bobby "Boris" Pickett and the Crypt-Kickers, Monster Mash
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tHyRQOdqf0

Jumpin' Gene Simmons - Haunted House (Rare Stereo Version - 1964)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKcy23_X6Xc

George J. Dance

Oct 31, 2021, 5:53:08 PM10/31/21
Sheb Wooley, The Purple People Eater
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jV-E09efRE

George J. Dance

Oct 31, 2021, 7:04:27 PM10/31/21
On Sunday, October 31, 2021 at 7:19:58 AM UTC-4, George J. Dance wrote:
> Blue Oyster Cult, (Don't Fear) The Reaper
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dy4HA3vUv2c

Creedence Clearwater Revival, Sinister Purpose
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fs2bbXhPCcE

George J. Dance

Oct 31, 2021, 10:41:11 PM10/31/21

George J. Dance

Oct 31, 2021, 10:51:07 PM10/31/21
On Sunday, October 31, 2021 at 7:04:27 PM UTC-4, George J. Dance wrote:

> Creedence Clearwater Revival, Sinister Purpose
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fs2bbXhPCcE

Creedence Clearwater Revival, I Put a Spell on You
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeXqtzusIU0

General Zod

Nov 1, 2021, 6:33:24 PM11/1/21
The Edgar Winter Group - Frankenstein
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65XSHM3jlAY

George J. Dance

Nov 1, 2021, 6:47:15 PM11/1/21
Blue Oyster Cult, Godzilla
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muUZjovOFRg

Will Dockery

Nov 2, 2021, 2:50:46 PM11/2/21
On Saturday, October 30, 2021 at 2:09:04 PM UTC-4, George J. Dance wrote:

> Bobby "Boris" Pickett and the Crypt-Kickers, Monster Mash
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tHyRQOdqf0

Scary Monsters and Super Creeps / David Bowie
https://youtu.be/HkMn_n5KzCc

Terry Stomp

Nov 3, 2021, 3:37:15 PM11/3/21
Great choice... of many...

George J. Dance

Nov 3, 2021, 7:24:43 PM11/3/21
On Tuesday, November 2, 2021 at 2:50:46 PM UTC-4, opb...@yahoo.com wrote:
> Scary Monsters and Super Creeps / David Bowie
> https://youtu.be/HkMn_n5KzCc

Talking Heads, Psycho Killer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eauZzwt8Ci8

George J. Dance

Nov 3, 2021, 7:29:26 PM11/3/21
I think we've hit all the bases: monsters, ghosts, aliens ...

Teenage Head, Disgusteen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXDpKXvNbJk