Red-Lipped Stranger / Will Dockery (March 2011)

Will Dockery

Jul 29, 2019, 8:23:33 PM7/29/19

https://issuu.com/willdockery/docs/032011playgroundsall/12

> > "Red-Lipped Stranger", a poem by Will Dockery, is on Page 12 of
> > the March 2011 issue of Playgrounds Magazine.

<troll snip>

> illiterate

Hey,troll... these posts are demonstrating that I wrote a monthly column for
twenty years, making your statement above impossible.

;)

Will Dockery

Jul 30, 2019, 9:40:55 AM7/30/19
But what do we expect from a troll such as you?

;)

Will Dockery

Jul 30, 2019, 9:45:34 AM7/30/19
> > Playgrounds Magazine / March 2011 issue:

https://issuu.com/willdockery/docs/032011playgroundsall/12

> > "Red-Lipped Stranger", a poem by Will Dockery, is on Page 12 of
> > the March 2011 issue of Playgrounds Magazine.

Back on track.

;)

Will Dockery

Jul 31, 2019, 6:12:45 PM7/31/19
> > Playgrounds Magazine / March 2011 issue:

https://issuu.com/willdockery/docs/032011playgroundsall/12

> > "Red-Lipped Stranger", a poem by Will Dockery, is on Page 12 of
> > the March 2011 issue of Playgrounds Magazine.

Circulation for the publication this poem was in: 10,000 copies.

Will Dockery

Aug 14, 2019, 6:54:50 PM8/14/19
"Rex Hunter Jr." wrote in message
> Over 20 years... copies in the millions were put out.....

One count has it at over 2 million copies.

madeforz...@yahoo.com

Aug 27, 2019, 12:22:35 AM8/27/19
Duckery, you can barely remember to zip your fly after using the restroom. I doubt you remember what you did twenty years ago. Go busk on the street corner until you pass out from heat exhaustion.

W.Dockery

May 30, 2022, 9:40:13 PM5/30/22
Playgrounds Magazine / March 2011 issue:

https://issuu.com/willdockery/docs/032011playgroundsall/1

"Red-Lipped Stranger", a poem by Will Dockery, is on Page 12 of the March 2011 issue of Playgrounds Magazine.

I wrote a monthly column for twenty years, anyone else here able to top that?

🙂

General-Zod

May 31, 2022, 3:10:18 PM5/31/22
I have seen nobody here even write ONE column much less HUNDREDS of them like yourself, Doc....

W.Dockery

May 31, 2022, 9:20:20 PM5/31/22
Exactly, just the facts, as you know.

W-Dockery

May 31, 2022, 11:30:15 PM5/31/22
Nobody has stepped forward, that I've seen.

W-Dockery

Jun 3, 2022, 12:30:16 AM6/3/22
That's an obvious fact.

W.Dockery

Jun 21, 2022, 11:05:20 PM6/21/22
Yes, I miss the monthly columns, perhaps I should start a new one.

W.Dockery

Jun 25, 2022, 9:30:15 AM6/25/22
Because none here have.

🙂

Rocky Stoneberg

Aug 8, 2022, 7:10:25 PM8/8/22
Exactly...!

W-Dockery

Aug 10, 2022, 12:55:19 AM8/10/22
And I doubt that you ever will, and that fact sure makes Pendragon whine, doesn't it?

🙂

W.Dockery

Aug 11, 2022, 1:07:15 AM8/11/22
Seems simple enough to understand.

Victor H.

Aug 17, 2022, 6:22:31 PM8/17/22
None have stepped forward so I suspwect the answer is none...

W.Dockery

Aug 20, 2022, 2:35:57 PM8/20/22
Obviously true.

Victor H.

Oct 3, 2022, 7:21:55 PM10/3/22
George J. Dance wrote:

> On 2022-10-03 1:58 p.m., Will Dockery wrote:
>> On Saturday, October 1, 2022 at 11:36:13 AM UTC-4, George J. Dance wrote:
>>>
>>> Dancehall (22/10/01)
>>> topic: Strangers
>>>
>>> Billy Joel, The Stranger
>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdLPI6XhEN8
>>
>> The Everly Brothers / Like Strangers
>> https://youtu.be/gEhgSnE52xo
> >

> Will Dockery and the Shadowville All-Stars, Red-Lipped Stranger
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBhcN1WK144

Kudos... G.D.....!

W-Dockery

Oct 7, 2022, 8:50:36 AM10/7/22
Agreed, that was cool.

🙂

Rocky Stoneberg

Oct 10, 2022, 5:58:01 PM10/10/22
Groovy and cool.....!

W.Dockery

Oct 12, 2022, 10:09:16 PM10/12/22
Again with the "groovy".

🙂

W-Dockery

Dec 4, 2022, 6:17:22 PM12/4/22
Zod wrote:

> Will Dockery wrote:

>> Zod wrote:

> Groovy and cool.....!

Thanks again for listening and commenting.

:)