Morning of my Life (audio) / Will Dockery

Will Dockery

Aug 4, 2017, 6:27:51 PM8/4/17
"You walked right in... into the morning of my life."

1977, funny how our love at first sight 40 years ago this month seems like... yesterday.

Check out the free download of the day, "Morning Of My Life" by Will Dockery and Brian Mallard (added guitars by Jack Snipe & Robert Wright):

https://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery/song/26238127-morning-my-life--will-dockery?0

<3

Will Dockery

Aug 5, 2017, 8:50:28 AM8/5/17

Will Dockery

Dec 15, 2017, 4:17:31 AM12/15/17

Well, well, my earlier spelling of the title seems closer to the acceptable
form, are you looking, Pendragon?

:)

Will Dockery

Dec 27, 2017, 1:21:14 AM12/27/17
Corey wrote in message

> You misspelled Mourning.

You caught the play on words... very good.

Will Dockery

Feb 24, 2018, 6:21:22 PM2/24/18
Corey wrote in message

> You misspelled Mourning.

You caught the play on words... very good., Corey.

:)

Will Dockery

Mar 2, 2018, 1:51:00 PM3/2/18
Corey doing Hockey tonight?

Will Dockery

Oct 20, 2018, 5:44:49 PM10/20/18
Pendragon wrote in message
> Will Dockery wrote:
>
> "You walked right in... into the morning of my life."
>
> 1977, funny how our love at first sight 40 years ago this month seems
> like... yesterday.
>
> Check out the free download of the day, "Morning Of My Life" by Will
> Dockery
> and Brian Mallard (added guitars by Jack Snipe & Robert Wright):
>
> https://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery/song/26238127-morning-my-life--will-dockery?0
>
> Seriously???

Quite serious, although the best poetry has elements of humor, as well.

Will Dockery

Aug 11, 2020, 5:37:18 PM8/11/20
Not sure if this link still works, checking that now.

Zod

Aug 20, 2020, 9:28:03 PM8/20/20
Works great, Doc...

W.Dockery

Oct 19, 2020, 11:40:07 AM10/19/20
Thanks for checking, Zod.

:)

Zod

Oct 19, 2020, 5:55:05 PM10/19/20
Cool song BTW....

Zod

Oct 20, 2020, 9:44:04 PM10/20/20
> :)It was easily done...

W.Dockery

Oct 21, 2020, 2:30:04 AM10/21/20
> Cool song BTW....

Thanks, Zod.

Zod

Oct 24, 2020, 9:54:03 PM10/24/20
I will check, as well...

Zod

Nov 2, 2020, 9:20:04 PM11/2/20
Great tune Doc....

W.Dockery

Nov 8, 2020, 3:46:04 AM11/8/20
Thanks, Zod.

Zod

Nov 9, 2020, 9:22:04 PM11/9/20
You are welcomed....

W.Dockery

Nov 12, 2020, 6:06:04 PM11/12/20
Thanks, Zod.

Zod

Nov 12, 2020, 9:08:04 PM11/12/20
It works, Doc...

W.Dockery

May 31, 2022, 12:10:13 PM5/31/22
Thanks again, my friend.

General-Zod

Jun 1, 2022, 2:55:16 PM6/1/22
Will Dockery wrote:

> "You walked right in... into the morning of my life."

> Check out the free download of the day, "Morning Of My Life" by Will Dockery
> and Brian Mallard (added guitars by Jack Snipe & Robert Wright):

> https://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery/song/26238127-morning-my-life--will-dockery?0

One of your greatest, Doc,....

W.Dockery

Jun 1, 2022, 9:10:13 PM6/1/22
Good evening, and thanks for the nod.

W-Dockery

Jun 2, 2022, 9:05:22 AM6/2/22
I don't get to Reverbnation much lately, I should, though.

Perhaps this year.

General-Zod

Jun 2, 2022, 5:25:15 PM6/2/22
Good day and you are welcome, Mike says hello Doc, we are getting some fishing done, having fun on the river bank...!

W.Dockery

Jun 3, 2022, 8:30:17 AM6/3/22
Good morning, my friend, I have you and Mike are having a great start to the day.

Brewing some coffee, here.

W.Dockery

Jun 3, 2022, 7:55:14 PM6/3/22
Good evening my friend and thanks.

Rocky Stoneberg

Jun 18, 2022, 5:30:14 PM6/18/22
Truly a great co-mix of words and melody in a rock and roll format....

Victor H.

Jun 23, 2022, 4:25:19 PM6/23/22
Good day to you old pal I do hope you are doing splendidly.....!

George J. Dance

Jul 25, 2022, 2:06:12 PM7/25/22
Looks and sounds great; and I'm glad it's on this week's Dancehall, on
RAP and FB. But what I need, for YT, is a video link.

I've got the same trouble with the Beatles this week.

W.Dockery

Jul 25, 2022, 4:50:14 PM7/25/22
I don't have a live video for this one yet, but it's possible I could have one in the next week or so.

Sorry about The Beatles lack of live video, I'll keep my eyes open for something just in case. I think there was a cartoon version but I also remember that those keep getting taken down from YouTube.

--
Listen to Morning of my Life / Will Dockery & Brian Mallard on #SoundCloud
https://soundcloud.app.goo.gl/FgxBZ

W-Dockery

Jul 25, 2022, 6:35:20 PM7/25/22
George J. Dance wrote:

> On 2022-05-31 12:08 p.m., W.Dockery wrote:
>> Zod wrote:

https://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery/song/26238127-morning-my-life--will-dockery?0

Also on SoundCloud:

Morning of my Life / Will Dockery & Brian Mallard on #SoundCloud
https://soundcloud.app.goo.gl/FgxBZ

>>> Works great, Doc...
>>
>> Thanks again, my friend.

> Looks and sounds great; and I'm glad it's on this week's Dancehall, on
> RAP and FB. But what I need, for YT, is a video link.

> I've got the same trouble with the Beatles this week.

I did find "Good Day Sunshine" from The Beatles cartoon series of the 1960s.

I always have thought of "Good Day Sunshine" as a morning song, anyhow:

https://youtu.be/tF4meLKFvGA

W-Dockery

Jul 26, 2022, 9:25:21 AM7/26/22
General-Zod wrote:
> Will Dockery wrote:
>> Zod wrote:

https://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery/song/26238127-morning-my-life--will-dockery?0

SoundCloud version:

***

Morning of my Life / Will Dockery & Brian Mallard

Listen to Morning of my Life on #SoundCloud:

https://soundcloud.app.goo.gl/FgxBZ

***

>>> Works great, Doc...
>
>> Thanks again, my friend.
>
> Good day and you are welcome, Mike says hello Doc, we are getting some fishing done, having fun on the river bank...!

Hello again Zod, some kind comments about the poem/song over on Facebook:

Derundo Jenkins:
"Awesome!"

Dan Barfield:
"DAMN WILL! I have known you for forty years, through the good and bad, and THIS is far and away the best thing you have ever done! You may be hitting your stride as a mature poet! GOOD JOB, old friend."

And so it goes.

General-Zod

Jul 26, 2022, 4:25:15 PM7/26/22
If you and Mallard want to meet me on the Riverwalk soon, I can film you doing the song, my new Bidenphone has video capacity...

W-Dockery

Jul 26, 2022, 5:25:16 PM7/26/22
That sounds interesting, I'll check with mallard on what his schedule looks like.

General-Zod

Jul 26, 2022, 5:50:15 PM7/26/22
Coole... let me know...

W-Dockery

Jul 26, 2022, 8:15:17 PM7/26/22
I will, I'd guess sometime over the weekend.

W-Dockery

Jul 27, 2022, 12:20:17 AM7/27/22
Zod wrote:

> W.Dockery wrote:

>> Zod wrote:

>>> Works great, Doc...

>> Thanks for checking, Zod.

>> :)

> Cool song BTW....

Thanks again, the song is getting some good response from listeners.

🙂

W-Dockery

Jul 27, 2022, 1:15:18 AM7/27/22
Zod wrote:

> Will Dockery wrote:
>>
>> "You walked right in... into the morning of my life."

>> 1977, funny how our love at first sight 40 years ago this month seems
>> like... yesterday.

>> Check out the free download of the day, "Morning Of My Life" by Will Dockery
>> and Brian Mallard (added guitars by Jack Snipe & Robert Wright):

>> https://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery/song/26238127-morning-my-life--will-dockery?0

>> Not sure if this link still works, checking that now.

> Works great, Doc...

Good evening, my friend, thanks again for testing the link.

General-Zod

Jul 28, 2022, 6:30:18 PM7/28/22
Okay you can find me at the camp or over byy the river at my fishing spot...

W.Dockery

Jul 30, 2022, 7:35:18 AM7/30/22
Good morning, tell Mike I said hello.

🙂

W.Dockery

Jul 30, 2022, 11:34:24 PM7/30/22
Zod wrote:

> Cool song BTW....

Thanks again for listening and commenting my friend.

W.Dockery

Aug 2, 2022, 9:10:21 AM8/2/22
General-Zod wrote:

> Will Dockery wrote:
>> Zod wrote:

https://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery/song/26238127-morning-my-life--will-dockery?0

>> Not sure if this link still works, checking that now.
>
> Good day and you are welcome, Mike says hello Doc, we are getting some fishing done, having fun on the river bank...!

Good morning, my friend.

🙂

General-Zod

Aug 3, 2022, 8:14:43 PM8/3/22
Solid rocker here...

W.Dockery

Aug 5, 2022, 10:45:18 AM8/5/22
Friday night fish fry.

🙂

Zod

Aug 5, 2022, 4:51:46 PM8/5/22
As it should, the words and tune are outstanding....

General-Zod

Aug 5, 2022, 5:50:26 PM8/5/22
3rd listen, quite enjoyed over ear buds..

W.Dockery

Aug 7, 2022, 7:25:27 AM8/7/22
General Zod wrote:

> 3rd listen, quite enjoyed over ear buds..

Good morning my friend, hope you're having a great weekend.

W-Dockery

Aug 7, 2022, 1:20:09 PM8/7/22
Zod wrote:
> Will Dockery wrote:

>> "You walked right in... into the morning of my life."
>
>> 1977, funny how our love at first sight 45 years ago this month seems
>> like... yesterday.
>
>> Check out the free download of the day, "Morning Of My Life" by Will Dockery
>> and Brian Mallard (added guitars by Jack Snipe & Robert Wright):

>> https://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery/song/26238127-morning-my-life--will-dockery?0

>> Not sure if this link still works, checking that now.

General-Zod

Aug 8, 2022, 5:55:19 PM8/8/22
Yep...!

W.Dockery

Aug 9, 2022, 8:53:19 PM8/9/22
Good evening, thanks pal.

W.Dockery

Aug 11, 2022, 12:36:37 AM8/11/22
General-Zod wrote:

> Will Dockery wrote:
>> Zod wrote:

>>> Works great, Doc...

>> Thanks again, my friend.

> Good day and you are welcome, Mike says hello Doc, we are getting some fishing done, having fun on the river bank...!

Good evening, tell Mike I said hello.

Victor H.

Aug 12, 2022, 2:19:01 PM8/12/22
Keep them great tunes and poems a coming....

W-Dockery

Aug 12, 2022, 11:16:53 PM8/12/22
General-Zod wrote:

> Will Dockery wrote:
>> Zod wrote:

>>> Works great, Doc...

>> Thanks again, my friend.

> Good day and you are welcome, Mike says hello Doc, we are getting some fishing done, having fun on the river bank...!

Just in time for the Friday night fish fry.

🙂

General-Zod

Aug 13, 2022, 5:41:54 PM8/13/22
Glad to....

W-Dockery

Aug 13, 2022, 10:15:13 PM8/13/22
Good evening my friend, I hope you and Mike are having a great weekend.

Victor H.

Aug 14, 2022, 7:59:41 PM8/14/22
Will Dockery wrote:

> Zod wrote:

>> Will Dockery wrote:
>>>
>>> "You walked right in... into the morning of my life."

>>> 1977, funny how our love at first sight 40 years ago this month seems
>>> like... yesterday.

>>> Check out the free download of the day, "Morning Of My Life" by Will Dockery
>>> and Brian Mallard (added guitars by Jack Snipe & Robert Wright):

>>> https://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery/song/26238127-morning-my-life--will-dockery?0

>>> Not sure if this link still works, checking that now.

>> Works great, Doc...

> Thanks again, my friend.

Hi there Doc...

Victor H.

Aug 15, 2022, 6:25:10 PM8/15/22
Hi there

W-Dockery

Aug 16, 2022, 9:52:15 PM8/16/22
Hopefully in the near future.

W.Dockery

Aug 17, 2022, 12:25:17 AM8/17/22
Zod wrote:

> Hi there

Good evening, my friend.

W-Dockery

Aug 23, 2022, 11:50:17 AM8/23/22
General-Zod wrote:

> Truly a great co-mix of words and melody in a rock and roll format....

Good morning and thanks again for the positive feedback.

W.Dockery

Aug 25, 2022, 4:58:35 PM8/25/22
Good afternoon, Zod.

W.Dockery

Aug 26, 2022, 3:28:44 AM8/26/22
General-Zod wrote:

> Will Dockery wrote:
>> Zod wrote:

>>> Works great, Doc...

>> Thanks again, my friend.

> Good day and you are welcome, Mike says hello Doc, we are getting some fishing done, having fun on the river bank...!

Getting ready for the Friday night fish fry.

🙂

W-Dockery

Aug 28, 2022, 12:05:14 AM8/28/22
Good evening my friend.

🙂

W-Dockery

Aug 31, 2022, 4:02:19 PM8/31/22
Another good day for fishing, I'd say.

🙂

Victor H.

Sep 2, 2022, 5:35:20 PM9/2/22
Will Dockery wrote:

> Zod wrote:

>> Will Dockery wrote:
>>>
>>> "You walked right in... into the morning of my life."

>>> 1977, funny how our love at first sight 40 years ago this month seems
>>> like... yesterday.

>>> Check out the free download of the day, "Morning Of My Life" by Will Dockery
>>> and Brian Mallard (added guitars by Jack Snipe & Robert Wright):

>>> https://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery/song/26238127-morning-my-life--will-dockery?0

>>> Not sure if this link still works, checking that now.

>> Works great, Doc...

> Thanks again, my friend.

Right on

W.Dockery

Sep 6, 2022, 12:17:05 PM9/6/22
> Good day and you are welcome, Mike says hello Doc, we are getting some fishing done, having fun on the river bank...!

Good morning, glad you guys had a good holiy.

Victor H.

Sep 8, 2022, 9:00:40 PM9/8/22
Will Dockery wrote:

> Zod wrote:

>> Will Dockery wrote:
>>>
>>> "You walked right in... into the morning of my life."

>>> 1977, funny how our love at first sight 40 years ago this month seems
>>> like... yesterday.

>>> Check out the free download of the day, "Morning Of My Life" by Will Dockery
>>> and Brian Mallard (added guitars by Jack Snipe & Robert Wright):

>>> https://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery/song/26238127-morning-my-life--will-dockery?0

>>> Not sure if this link still works, checking that now.

>> Works great, Doc...

> Thanks again, my friend.

Hey hey hey

W-Dockery

Sep 11, 2022, 1:19:02 PM9/11/22
Hello again, my friend.

I hope you and Mike are having a nice Sunday.

🙂

General-Zod

Sep 13, 2022, 8:21:13 PM9/13/22
Will Dockery wrote:

> Zod wrote:

>> Will Dockery wrote:
>>>
>>> "You walked right in... into the morning of my life."

>>> 1977, funny how our love at first sight 40 years ago this month seems
>>> like... yesterday.

>>> Check out the free download of the day, "Morning Of My Life" by Will Dockery
>>> and Brian Mallard (added guitars by Jack Snipe & Robert Wright):

>>> https://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery/song/26238127-morning-my-life--will-dockery?0

>>> Not sure if this link still works, checking that now.

>> Works great, Doc...

> Thanks again, my friend.

Another listen... cool tune....

Rocky Stoneberg

Sep 15, 2022, 9:03:24 PM9/15/22
Good day to you....!

W-Dockery

Sep 16, 2022, 5:47:17 PM9/16/22
General-Zod wrote:

> Will Dockery wrote:
>> Zod wrote:

>>> Works great, Doc...

>> Thanks again, my friend.

> Good day and you are welcome, Mike says hello Doc, we are getting some fishing done, having fun on the river bank...!

Good afternoon, have fun.

🙂

W.Dockery

Sep 17, 2022, 5:35:59 PM9/17/22
Good afternoon, have fun, my friend.

🙂

W.Dockery

Sep 20, 2022, 1:26:41 AM9/20/22
General-Zod wrote:
> Will Dockery wrote:

>> Zod wrote:

> Works great, Doc...

Brian Mallard and I clicked on this one

Victor H.

Sep 22, 2022, 6:46:15 PM9/22/22
Will Dockery wrote:

>> Cool song BTW....

> Thanks again for listening and commenting my friend.

I am a poetry and music lover so it was a given....

W.Dockery

Sep 25, 2022, 1:30:52 PM9/25/22
> 3rd listen, quite enjoyed over ear buds..

Glad you liked it, my friend.

W.Dockery

Sep 28, 2022, 12:40:34 PM9/28/22
General-Zod wrote:

> Will Dockery wrote:
>> Zod wrote:

>>> Works great, Doc...

>> Thanks again, my friend.

> Good day and you are welcome, Mike says hello Doc, we are getting some fishing done, having fun on the river bank...!

Good morning, glad you and Mike are doing well.

W-Dockery

Oct 5, 2022, 5:07:02 PM10/5/22
Hello there, Zod, good day for fishing.

Tell Mike hello.

Zod

Oct 6, 2022, 9:27:24 PM10/6/22
Will Dockery wrote:

> Zod wrote:

>> Will Dockery wrote:
>>>
>>> "You walked right in... into the morning of my life."

>>> 1977, funny how our love at first sight 40 years ago this month seems
>>> like... yesterday.

>>> Check out the free download of the day, "Morning Of My Life" by Will Dockery
>>> and Brian Mallard (added guitars by Jack Snipe & Robert Wright):

>>> https://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery/song/26238127-morning-my-life--will-dockery?0

>>> Not sure if this link still works, checking that now.

>> Works great, Doc...

> Thanks again, my friend.

Cool... glad to....

W.Dockery

Oct 9, 2022, 1:48:24 AM10/9/22
> Good day and you are welcome, Mike says hello Doc, we are getting some fishing done, having fun on the river bank...!

Good weather for fishing, I hope you and Mike are having a great weekend.

🙂

W-Dockery

Oct 11, 2022, 9:17:22 PM10/11/22
Zod wrote:

>>> Check out the free download of the day, "Morning Of My Life" by Will Dockery
>
>>> and Brian Mallard (added guitars by Jack Snipe & Robert Wright):

>>> https://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery/song/26238127-morning-my-life--will-dockery?0

>> Not sure if this link still works, checking that now.

> Works great, Doc...

Good afternoon, thanks again for listening and commenting.

:)

W-Dockery

Oct 25, 2022, 6:00:46 PM10/25/22
Zod wrote:

> 3rd listen, quite enjoyed over ear buds..

Good afternoon, I hope you and Mike are having a nice day.

:)

W-Dockery

Nov 5, 2022, 7:49:59 AM11/5/22
General-Zod wrote:

> Will Dockery wrote:

>>> Cool song BTW....

>> Thanks again for listening and commenting my friend.

> 3rd listen, quite enjoyed over ear buds..

Hello there, Zod, I hope you and Mike are having a great weekend so far.

🙂

W.Dockery

Nov 12, 2022, 9:45:18 PM11/12/22
General-Zod wrote:

> Will Dockery wrote:

>>> Cool song BTW....

>> Thanks again for listening and commenting my friend.

> 3rd listen, quite enjoyed over ear buds..

Again, glad you found the listening experience worthwhile.

:)

W.Dockery

Nov 16, 2022, 10:11:38 PM11/16/22
Good afternoon, thanks again for the feedback.

:)

General-Zod

Nov 22, 2022, 11:28:01 PM11/22/22
Will Dockery wrote:

> [...]

Again, one of your finest tunes and lyrics....

General-Zod

Aug 27, 2023, 5:15:21 PM8/27/23
Another good listen to another good tune, a fave...

W.Dockery

Aug 28, 2023, 2:55:28 PM8/28/23
Hello there, thanks again.

General-Zod

Aug 29, 2023, 5:30:22 PM8/29/23
Zod wrote:
>> Will Dockery wrote:
>
>>> "You walked right in... into the morning of my life."

>>> 1977, funny how our love at first sight 40 years ago this month seems
>>> like... yesterday.

>>> Check out the free download of the day, "Morning Of My Life" by Will Dockery
>>> and Brian Mallard (added guitars by Jack Snipe & Robert Wright):

>>> https://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery/song/26238127-morning-my-life--will-dockery?0

Good day to you, great little tune...

W.Dockery

Aug 29, 2023, 9:10:22 PM8/29/23
Good evening, thanks again.

🙂

W.Dockery

Sep 4, 2023, 5:10:20 PM9/4/23
Hello again, thanks again.

General-Zod

Sep 13, 2023, 6:20:13 PM9/13/23
Will Dockery wrote:

>>> "You walked right in... into the morning of my life."

>>> 1977, funny how our love at first sight 40 years ago this month seems
>>> like... yesterday.

>>> Check out the free download of the day, "Morning Of My Life" by Will Dockery
>>> and Brian Mallard (added guitars by Jack Snipe & Robert Wright):

>>> https://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery/song/26238127-morning-my-life--will-dockery?0

For David Dalton, an excellent example of the fine poetry to be found here on the Usenet poetry groups..!

W.Dockery

Sep 15, 2023, 8:30:12 PM9/15/23
Thanks again for the endorsement.

🙂

W.Dockery

Sep 23, 2023, 3:55:13 PM9/23/23
> great little tune

Thanks again for the nod.

🙂

W.Dockery

Sep 24, 2023, 4:45:14 PM9/24/23
Zod wrote:

> fine poetry

Again, thanks.

W.Dockery

Sep 27, 2023, 2:20:16 AM9/27/23
> Works great

W.Dockery

Sep 27, 2023, 4:25:13 PM9/27/23
> great
tune

W.Dockery

Oct 1, 2023, 2:05:16 PM10/1/23
General-Zod wrote:

>>> Works great, Doc...

>> Thanks again, my friend.

> Good day and you are welcome, Mike says hello Doc, we are getting some fishing done, having fun on the river bank...!

Good weather for hanging out at the river, for sure.

🙂

W.Dockery

Oct 1, 2023, 7:00:14 PM10/1/23
Good evening my friend.

General-Zod

Oct 8, 2023, 2:55:15 PM10/8/23
Will Dockery wrote:

>> "You walked right in... into the morning of my life."

>> 1977, funny how our love at first sight 40 years ago this month seems
>> like... yesterday.

>> Check out the free download of the day, "Morning Of My Life" by Will Dockery
>> and Brian Mallard (added guitars by Jack Snipe & Robert Wright):

>> https://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery/song/26238127-morning-my-life--will-dockery?0

Another of your works that stands unique from the others... kudos...

W.Dockery

Oct 13, 2023, 7:55:15 PM10/13/23
Thanks again for the endorsement my friend.
It is loading more messages.