Morning of my Life (audio) / Will Dockery

Will Dockery

Aug 4, 2017, 6:27:51 PM8/4/17
"You walked right in... into the morning of my life."

1977, funny how our love at first sight 40 years ago this month seems like... yesterday.

Check out the free download of the day, "Morning Of My Life" by Will Dockery and Brian Mallard (added guitars by Jack Snipe & Robert Wright):

https://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery/song/26238127-morning-my-life--will-dockery?0

<3

Will Dockery

Aug 5, 2017, 8:50:28 AM8/5/17

Will Dockery

Dec 15, 2017, 4:17:31 AM12/15/17

Well, well, my earlier spelling of the title seems closer to the acceptable
form, are you looking, Pendragon?

:)

Will Dockery

Dec 27, 2017, 1:21:14 AM12/27/17
Corey wrote in message

> You misspelled Mourning.

You caught the play on words... very good.

Will Dockery

Feb 24, 2018, 6:21:22 PM2/24/18
Corey wrote in message

> You misspelled Mourning.

You caught the play on words... very good., Corey.

:)

Will Dockery

Mar 2, 2018, 1:51:00 PM3/2/18
Corey doing Hockey tonight?

Will Dockery

Oct 20, 2018, 5:44:49 PM10/20/18
Pendragon wrote in message
> Will Dockery wrote:
>
> "You walked right in... into the morning of my life."
>
> 1977, funny how our love at first sight 40 years ago this month seems
> like... yesterday.
>
> Check out the free download of the day, "Morning Of My Life" by Will
> Dockery
> and Brian Mallard (added guitars by Jack Snipe & Robert Wright):
>
> https://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery/song/26238127-morning-my-life--will-dockery?0
>
> Seriously???

Quite serious, although the best poetry has elements of humor, as well.

Will Dockery

Aug 11, 2020, 5:37:18 PM8/11/20
Not sure if this link still works, checking that now.

Zod

Aug 20, 2020, 9:28:03 PM8/20/20
Works great, Doc...

W.Dockery

Oct 19, 2020, 11:40:07 AM10/19/20
Thanks for checking, Zod.

:)

Zod

Oct 19, 2020, 5:55:05 PM10/19/20
Cool song BTW....

Zod

Oct 20, 2020, 9:44:04 PM10/20/20
> :)It was easily done...

W.Dockery

Oct 21, 2020, 2:30:04 AM10/21/20
> Cool song BTW....

Thanks, Zod.

Zod

Oct 24, 2020, 9:54:03 PM10/24/20
I will check, as well...

Zod

Nov 2, 2020, 9:20:04 PM11/2/20
Great tune Doc....

W.Dockery

Nov 8, 2020, 3:46:04 AM11/8/20
Thanks, Zod.

Zod

Nov 9, 2020, 9:22:04 PM11/9/20
You are welcomed....

W.Dockery

Nov 12, 2020, 6:06:04 PM11/12/20
Thanks, Zod.

Zod

Nov 12, 2020, 9:08:04 PM11/12/20
It works, Doc...

W.Dockery

May 31, 2022, 12:10:13 PMMay 31
Thanks again, my friend.

General-Zod

Jun 1, 2022, 2:55:16 PMJun 1
Will Dockery wrote:

> "You walked right in... into the morning of my life."

> Check out the free download of the day, "Morning Of My Life" by Will Dockery
> and Brian Mallard (added guitars by Jack Snipe & Robert Wright):

> https://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery/song/26238127-morning-my-life--will-dockery?0

One of your greatest, Doc,....

W.Dockery

Jun 1, 2022, 9:10:13 PMJun 1
Good evening, and thanks for the nod.

W-Dockery

Jun 2, 2022, 9:05:22 AMJun 2
I don't get to Reverbnation much lately, I should, though.

Perhaps this year.

General-Zod

Jun 2, 2022, 5:25:15 PMJun 2
Good day and you are welcome, Mike says hello Doc, we are getting some fishing done, having fun on the river bank...!

W.Dockery

Jun 3, 2022, 8:30:17 AMJun 3
Good morning, my friend, I have you and Mike are having a great start to the day.

Brewing some coffee, here.

W.Dockery

Jun 3, 2022, 7:55:14 PMJun 3
Good evening my friend and thanks.

Rocky Stoneberg

Jun 18, 2022, 5:30:14 PMJun 18
Truly a great co-mix of words and melody in a rock and roll format....

Victor H.

Jun 23, 2022, 4:25:19 PMJun 23
Good day to you old pal I do hope you are doing splendidly.....!

George J. Dance

Jul 25, 2022, 2:06:12 PMJul 25
Looks and sounds great; and I'm glad it's on this week's Dancehall, on
RAP and FB. But what I need, for YT, is a video link.

I've got the same trouble with the Beatles this week.

W.Dockery

Jul 25, 2022, 4:50:14 PMJul 25
I don't have a live video for this one yet, but it's possible I could have one in the next week or so.

Sorry about The Beatles lack of live video, I'll keep my eyes open for something just in case. I think there was a cartoon version but I also remember that those keep getting taken down from YouTube.

--
Listen to Morning of my Life / Will Dockery & Brian Mallard on #SoundCloud
https://soundcloud.app.goo.gl/FgxBZ

W-Dockery

Jul 25, 2022, 6:35:20 PMJul 25
George J. Dance wrote:

> On 2022-05-31 12:08 p.m., W.Dockery wrote:
>> Zod wrote:

https://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery/song/26238127-morning-my-life--will-dockery?0

Also on SoundCloud:

Morning of my Life / Will Dockery & Brian Mallard on #SoundCloud
https://soundcloud.app.goo.gl/FgxBZ

>>> Works great, Doc...
>>
>> Thanks again, my friend.

> Looks and sounds great; and I'm glad it's on this week's Dancehall, on
> RAP and FB. But what I need, for YT, is a video link.

> I've got the same trouble with the Beatles this week.

I did find "Good Day Sunshine" from The Beatles cartoon series of the 1960s.

I always have thought of "Good Day Sunshine" as a morning song, anyhow:

https://youtu.be/tF4meLKFvGA

W-Dockery

Jul 26, 2022, 9:25:21 AMJul 26
General-Zod wrote:
> Will Dockery wrote:
>> Zod wrote:

https://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery/song/26238127-morning-my-life--will-dockery?0

SoundCloud version:

***

Morning of my Life / Will Dockery & Brian Mallard

Listen to Morning of my Life on #SoundCloud:

https://soundcloud.app.goo.gl/FgxBZ

***

>>> Works great, Doc...
>
>> Thanks again, my friend.
>
> Good day and you are welcome, Mike says hello Doc, we are getting some fishing done, having fun on the river bank...!

Hello again Zod, some kind comments about the poem/song over on Facebook:

Derundo Jenkins:
"Awesome!"

Dan Barfield:
"DAMN WILL! I have known you for forty years, through the good and bad, and THIS is far and away the best thing you have ever done! You may be hitting your stride as a mature poet! GOOD JOB, old friend."

And so it goes.

General-Zod

Jul 26, 2022, 4:25:15 PMJul 26
If you and Mallard want to meet me on the Riverwalk soon, I can film you doing the song, my new Bidenphone has video capacity...

W-Dockery

Jul 26, 2022, 5:25:16 PMJul 26
That sounds interesting, I'll check with mallard on what his schedule looks like.

General-Zod

Jul 26, 2022, 5:50:15 PMJul 26
Coole... let me know...

W-Dockery

Jul 26, 2022, 8:15:17 PMJul 26
I will, I'd guess sometime over the weekend.

W-Dockery

Jul 27, 2022, 12:20:17 AMJul 27
Zod wrote:

> W.Dockery wrote:

>> Zod wrote:

>>> Works great, Doc...

>> Thanks for checking, Zod.

>> :)

> Cool song BTW....

Thanks again, the song is getting some good response from listeners.

🙂

W-Dockery

Jul 27, 2022, 1:15:18 AMJul 27
Zod wrote:

> Will Dockery wrote:
>>
>> "You walked right in... into the morning of my life."

>> 1977, funny how our love at first sight 40 years ago this month seems
>> like... yesterday.

>> Check out the free download of the day, "Morning Of My Life" by Will Dockery
>> and Brian Mallard (added guitars by Jack Snipe & Robert Wright):

>> https://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery/song/26238127-morning-my-life--will-dockery?0

>> Not sure if this link still works, checking that now.

> Works great, Doc...

Good evening, my friend, thanks again for testing the link.

General-Zod

Jul 28, 2022, 6:30:18 PMJul 28
Okay you can find me at the camp or over byy the river at my fishing spot...

W.Dockery

Jul 30, 2022, 7:35:18 AMJul 30
Good morning, tell Mike I said hello.

🙂

W.Dockery

Jul 30, 2022, 11:34:24 PMJul 30
Zod wrote:

> Cool song BTW....

Thanks again for listening and commenting my friend.

W.Dockery

Aug 2, 2022, 9:10:21 AMAug 2
General-Zod wrote:

> Will Dockery wrote:
>> Zod wrote:

https://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery/song/26238127-morning-my-life--will-dockery?0

>> Not sure if this link still works, checking that now.
>
> Good day and you are welcome, Mike says hello Doc, we are getting some fishing done, having fun on the river bank...!

Good morning, my friend.

🙂

General-Zod

Aug 3, 2022, 8:14:43 PMAug 3
Solid rocker here...

W.Dockery

Aug 5, 2022, 10:45:18 AMAug 5
Friday night fish fry.

🙂

Zod

Aug 5, 2022, 4:51:46 PMAug 5
As it should, the words and tune are outstanding....

General-Zod

Aug 5, 2022, 5:50:26 PMAug 5
3rd listen, quite enjoyed over ear buds..

W.Dockery

Aug 7, 2022, 7:25:27 AMAug 7
General Zod wrote:

> 3rd listen, quite enjoyed over ear buds..

Good morning my friend, hope you're having a great weekend.

W-Dockery

Aug 7, 2022, 1:20:09 PMAug 7
Zod wrote:
> Will Dockery wrote:

>> "You walked right in... into the morning of my life."
>
>> 1977, funny how our love at first sight 45 years ago this month seems
>> like... yesterday.
>
>> Check out the free download of the day, "Morning Of My Life" by Will Dockery
>> and Brian Mallard (added guitars by Jack Snipe & Robert Wright):

>> https://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery/song/26238127-morning-my-life--will-dockery?0

>> Not sure if this link still works, checking that now.

General-Zod

Aug 8, 2022, 5:55:19 PMAug 8
Yep...!

W.Dockery

Aug 9, 2022, 8:53:19 PMAug 9
Good evening, thanks pal.

W.Dockery

Aug 11, 2022, 12:36:37 AMAug 11
General-Zod wrote:

> Will Dockery wrote:
>> Zod wrote:

>>> Works great, Doc...

>> Thanks again, my friend.

> Good day and you are welcome, Mike says hello Doc, we are getting some fishing done, having fun on the river bank...!

Good evening, tell Mike I said hello.

Victor H.

Aug 12, 2022, 2:19:01 PMAug 12
Keep them great tunes and poems a coming....

W-Dockery

Aug 12, 2022, 11:16:53 PMAug 12
General-Zod wrote:

> Will Dockery wrote:
>> Zod wrote:

>>> Works great, Doc...

>> Thanks again, my friend.

> Good day and you are welcome, Mike says hello Doc, we are getting some fishing done, having fun on the river bank...!

Just in time for the Friday night fish fry.

🙂

General-Zod

Aug 13, 2022, 5:41:54 PMAug 13
Glad to....

W-Dockery

Aug 13, 2022, 10:15:13 PMAug 13
Good evening my friend, I hope you and Mike are having a great weekend.

Victor H.

Aug 14, 2022, 7:59:41 PMAug 14
Will Dockery wrote:

> Zod wrote:

>> Will Dockery wrote:
>>>
>>> "You walked right in... into the morning of my life."

>>> 1977, funny how our love at first sight 40 years ago this month seems
>>> like... yesterday.

>>> Check out the free download of the day, "Morning Of My Life" by Will Dockery
>>> and Brian Mallard (added guitars by Jack Snipe & Robert Wright):

>>> https://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery/song/26238127-morning-my-life--will-dockery?0

>>> Not sure if this link still works, checking that now.

>> Works great, Doc...

> Thanks again, my friend.

Hi there Doc...

Victor H.

Aug 15, 2022, 6:25:10 PMAug 15
Hi there

W-Dockery

Aug 16, 2022, 9:52:15 PMAug 16
Hopefully in the near future.

W.Dockery

Aug 17, 2022, 12:25:17 AMAug 17
Zod wrote:

> Hi there

Good evening, my friend.

W-Dockery

Aug 23, 2022, 11:50:17 AMAug 23
General-Zod wrote:

> Truly a great co-mix of words and melody in a rock and roll format....

Good morning and thanks again for the positive feedback.

W.Dockery

Aug 25, 2022, 4:58:35 PMAug 25
Good afternoon, Zod.

W.Dockery

Aug 26, 2022, 3:28:44 AMAug 26
General-Zod wrote:

> Will Dockery wrote:
>> Zod wrote:

>>> Works great, Doc...

>> Thanks again, my friend.

> Good day and you are welcome, Mike says hello Doc, we are getting some fishing done, having fun on the river bank...!

Getting ready for the Friday night fish fry.

🙂

W-Dockery

Aug 28, 2022, 12:05:14 AMAug 28
Good evening my friend.

🙂

W-Dockery

Aug 31, 2022, 4:02:19 PMAug 31
Another good day for fishing, I'd say.

🙂

Victor H.

Sep 2, 2022, 5:35:20 PMSep 2
Will Dockery wrote:

> Zod wrote:

>> Will Dockery wrote:
>>>
>>> "You walked right in... into the morning of my life."

>>> 1977, funny how our love at first sight 40 years ago this month seems
>>> like... yesterday.

>>> Check out the free download of the day, "Morning Of My Life" by Will Dockery
>>> and Brian Mallard (added guitars by Jack Snipe & Robert Wright):

>>> https://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery/song/26238127-morning-my-life--will-dockery?0

>>> Not sure if this link still works, checking that now.

>> Works great, Doc...

> Thanks again, my friend.

Right on

W.Dockery