ferris bueller's day off in college 1/21

Greg Westin

Dec 7, 2022, 8:44:06 PM12/7/22
<longshot>
It is a cold day- ferris is walking towards the Benson Earth Sciences building.
It is 1990 at the University of Colorado. He goes in there to meet his girlfriend Elise. He is a information systems major

<Ferris>
I got an A in my first assignment

<Elise>
That's hard to believe, so you really think Information Systems is the
deal instead of Accounting?

<Ferris>
Yeah I sure I nailed the c++ program part

Elise gives him a hug. She is taller than him. Though real Matthew is
60 he still looks young.

<Elise>
Remember that movie War Games?

<Ferris>
Yes I thought I was going to be in that but I thought it was going to
be computer science

<Elise>
Well I am a computer science major

<Ferris>
So?

<Elise>
So you got a C on a linked list assignment, and you're excited?

<Ferris>
Yeah, I learned how to program this thing called network news, they say
it's going to be the future of social media

<Elise>
Well I crashed the schools aerospace engineering department computer
rintintin. I found information on this supersonic b-1 bomber

<Ferris>
I don't you not to hack

<Elise>
So are you going to the NWA concert at Macky tomorrow?

<Ferris>
I know, yes we're going to go together