How Islam lost its way.

SDR

Jan 9, 2002, 3:29:14 PM1/9/02
"RHertz" <RHe...@aol.com> wrote in message
news:<gnvY7.20115$8e2.9...@typhoon.southeast.rr.com>...

It is much more accurate to say that the Muslims STOLE
the scientific databases of the peoples they conquered
(since they originally were in reality, mostly illiterate
Arab nomads) and then began to discover what they had stolen
(this "age of discovery" is basically "The Muslim Golden Age").

But this "age" was quickly followed by a realization of
what those discoveries meant in terms of the consequences
to Islam: The death of Islam, in short, because "knowledge
is the death of superstition." That is what the history
you talk about here boils down to: Islam is not a religion
concerned with spiritual matters but one concerned with
material ones (things of the flesh), with political ones.

This is a fundamental misinterpretation of Islam made by
the casual Christian onlooker: Jesus was a religious preacher
while Mohammed was a temporal commander-in-chief (this is
why Christians debate the nature of supernatural "realities"
while Muslims debate the fundamentals of military conquest),
and their consequences to men.

Whosoever does not understand this understands nothing of
the distinction between the Christian and the Muslim worlds.
In the Western/Christian world (and elsewhere than in the
Islamic world, in fact)... it was possible to tolerate science
as "enlightening men on the nature of God." While in the Islamic
world Mohammed put absolutely ALL knowledge and wisdom in the
Koran. One may question the nature and purpose of God, but one
does not question one's general.

The result is that while a Christian Scholar is a kind of
scientist seeking to understand the "spiritual nature" of the
universe, an Islamic Scholar is a kind of Temporal Authority
on how the supreme commander himself (Mohammed) lived his life
(the rules of his army as set down in the general's book of
military discipline, or the Koran)... as he is asked by the
ordinary soldier seeking to conform to military discipline to
issue "legal pronouncements" (edicts, or fatwas) on whether
this or that behavior conforms to how Mohammed behaved--If it
does, then it's legal military behavior... and if it's something
Mohammed never did or never would have done, then it's illegal
military behavior. Of course this blind military discipline is
impractical in most ordinary life, and you can see very pious
Muslims flying airplanes (into tall buildings et al) when that
is something Mohammed might/might never have done... riding
bicycles no less than smoking cigars, etc. All of it leading
to the moral corruption of Muslims, since OF CLEAR NECESSITY
it makes outrageous hypocrites of them all. And, sure'nough: it
is "practically" impossible to find "honest" Muslim dealers.

[In 1993 the supreme religious authority of Saudi Arabia, Sheik
Abdel-Aziz Ibn Baaz, issued an edict, or fatwa, declaring that
"the world is flat!" since Mohammed never knew otherwise: Guess ya
just can't have some rank recruit proving wiser than his general.]

The Koran sanctions Muslims signing "agreements of convenience"
with non-Muslims... which then can be abrogated when it's more
convenient for the "good" Muslim to stab the non-Muslim in the
back--And, of course, the Koran also advises the Muslim to please
make sure the non-Muslim does not study the Koran, given that non-
Muslims would never "understand" it.) Frankly, I love it. It's so
endearingly inhuman!... like most matters human. Sort of like
watching a two-year-old committing a crime in front of your eyes
which it is so charmingly certain no one can possibly ever detect.
Unfortunately the Western world is teeming with two-year olds in
positions of power, Bush & Powell in the US, and others elsewhere.
[But this, immoral and unethical as it is, is absolutely practical
in war: There are no rules in war except you win by any/all means.
Such ruthless behavior would be Jesus's undoing; but it's the making
of every great and successful general, Mohammed included.]

But Islamic self-destructions do create their own beneficial side
effects, in that they hamper Muslims' scientific education (along
with all education for Muslims that is not religiously centered).
And that limits the damage Muslims can inflict on non-Muslims (as
the Koran, coming from the hand of a military commander calls upon
all "good" Muslim soldiers to do, obviously--this campaign against
non-Muslims, or so-called Jihad is the Koran's raison de ete)...
unless non-Muslims themselves give them the means to do such damage,
as with Pakistan's nuclear program (by way of China, the Europeans
and Americans). It all goes to explain why Muslims treat women like
dogs (Mohammed did), and why Muslims cannot accept living under a
secular democracy (Mohammed did not). The curious thing is how
Mohammed cemented his right to command by using religion (amazingly
asture of him, actually). It's rather unfortunate of course for
Muslims who forever after were given Mohammed's form of living,
ruled by this intolerant religious military discipline... but that's
not Mohammed's problem, now is it?

But for us it is the heights of ignorance to believe ANY Muslim
people which is given the right to vote on what sort of state
they want to live in will/can vote for a secular democracy--By
definition... it would mean they (that people) had ceased to be
Muslim, or, they would needs vote to cease being Muslims--which
is something that simply cannot/will never happen (the only so-
called "Islamic democracies" Muslims will ever live in will be
those imposed upon them by dictators benevolent or horrific).

It's just that there really is no such thing as "having a little
democracy" ... any more than "being a little pregnant." So ALL
"democracies" in ALL Muslim countries are SHAMS, pure and simple.
Kind of like the one in "The People's Democracy of China." Yeah.

Some Westernized idiots gave the Pakistani people democracy and
they almost voted themselves into an Islamic Republic before lesser
idiots stepped in at the last minute (same with Algiers, and several
other Islamic countries, most prominent of all Turkey and Egypt).
Wait until you see what happens in Jordan if the Westernized idiots
there actually succeed in giving that country a true democratic vote.

Unfortunately there were no lesser idiots in Iran (or, rather, they
were all chased out with the Sha and that mob). The other Muslim
countries, Saudi Arabia and the rest, have had a centuries-old
tradition of secular dictators (self-styled kings and princes), and
would never dream of such foolishnesses as Western "democracies"
(they know their folk, frankly). And yet there are horrific morons
in the West agitating for "more openness" and "more democracy" in
Islamic countries! My dear Lord: Whatchagonnado!

Even two-year-olds like Powell thought it best to leave Saddam
Hussein in power in Iraq, rather than bring in the Unknown Monster
(or, rather... let loose upon Iraq The Un-named Monster of old).

S D Rodrian
poems.sdrodrian.com
physics.sdrodrian.com

re:

> [...]
> "Though genuine scientific achievement is rare in the contemporary Muslim
> world, pseudo-science is in generous supply. A former chairman of my
> department has calculated the speed of heaven: He maintains it is receding
> from Earth at one centimeter per second less than the speed of light. His
> ingenious method relies upon a verse inthe Islamic holy book, which says
> that worship on the night on whichthe book was revealed is worth a thousand
> nights of ordinary worship. He states that this amounts to a time-dilation
> factor of 1,000, which he puts into a formulaof Einstein's theory of special
> relativity.
>
> "A more public example: One of two Pakistani nuclear engineers recently
> arrested on suspicion of passing nuclear secrets to the Taliban had earlier
> proposed to solve Pakistan's energy problems by harnessing the power of
> genies. He relied on the Islamic belief that God created man from clay, and
> angels and genies from fire; so this highly placed engineer proposed to
> capture the genies and extract their energy.
>
> "Today's sorry situation contrasts starkly with the Islam of yesterday.
> Between the 9th and 13th centuries -- the Golden Age of Islam -- the only
> people doing decent work in science, philosophy or medicine were Muslims.
> Muslims not only preserved ancient learning, they also made substantial
> innovations. The loss of this tradition has proven tragic for Muslim
> peoples.
>
> "Science flourished in the Golden Age of Islam because of a strong
> rationalist and liberal tradition, carried on by a group of Muslim thinkers
> known as the Mutazilites.
>
> "But in the 12th century, Muslim orthodoxy reawakened, spearheaded by the
> Arab cleric Imam Al-Ghazali. Al-Ghazali championed revelation over reason,
> predestination over free will. He damned mathematics as being against Islam,
> an intoxicant of the mind that weakened faith.
>
> "Caught in the viselike grip of orthodoxy, Islam choked. No longer would
> Muslim, Christian and Jewish scholars gather and work together in the royal
> courts. It was the end of tolerance, intellect and science in the Muslim
> world. The last great Muslim thinker, Abd-al Rahman Ibn Khaldun, belonged to
> the 14th century.
>
> "Meanwhile, the rest of the world moved on. The Renaissance brought an
> explosion of scientific inquiry in the West. This owed much totranslations
> of Greek works carried out by Arabs and other Muslim contributions, but they
> were to matter little. Mercantile capitalism and technological progress
> drove Western countries -- in ways that were often brutal and at times
> genocidal -- to rapidly colonize the Muslim world from Indonesia to Morocco.
> It soon became clear, at least to some of the Muslim elites, that they were
> paying a heavy price for not possessing the analytical tools of modern
> science and the social and political values of modern culture -- the real

SDR

Jan 10, 2002, 4:46:42 PM1/10/02

> > It is much more accurate to say that the Muslims STOLE
> > the scientific databases of the peoples they conquered
> > (since they originally were in reality, mostly illiterate
> > Arab nomads)
>

> TYPICAL HINDU LIES.
>
> Read some history, of course, from reliable source.

Sir: I say to thee: You read history. And you don't even
have to read history by non-muslims, because many Muslim
historians throughout history have reveled in retelling
of the great and monstrous thefts, betrayals, and genocides
committed by their "noble" Muslim patrons.

> Get this through your head:

Ah, now I see where you've gone wrong: Sir, that is NOT
the way to learn... one needs to get things INTO one's
head (not in one ear and out the other!). Now we all know
why it's so darn difficult for Muslims to understand any
of the advancements of modern Western civilization!...
except what they have the money to buy, of course.

> Arabs had contributed more than you
> Hindi did;

Sorry, unlike George Harrison, I'm neither Hindu
nor associated with any other of the world's major
or minor organized superstitions/organs for the promotion
of human Ignorance... et al

> all you contributed was your stupid caste system and
> senseless panthesism.

But now.... I don't know if you are Muslim, but if you
ARE you are a very sinful Muslim, because using the Internet
is against everything Islam stands for: Mohammed (maySatanbe
fryinghiseggsnow) never used the Internet and your use
of the Web and of computers is an affront to Mohammed
(maySatanbe fryinghiseggsnow) and to Allah. Your brush
against informed and educated people will invariably
lead you to corruption and sin... and you may even become
educated yourself, leave Islam, and be shot like a dog
by your fellow Muslims for desertion in the face of Reason
or some such.

Moreover... here you will need to deal with heathens and
pagans like me who revel in insulting Islam and Allah and
who will also occasionally point out that Mohammed
(maySatanbe fryinghiseggsnow) was a filthy child molester and
rapist (who not only raped a nine-year-old little girl
but a six-year-old too!!!); and who forced his own son or
nephew (forget which) to surrender his wife to his sexual
depravity. (And now we all know why it is that Muslim women
are treated as badly as they are by the most pious of Muslims!)

Sir, Arabs are and always have been despicable thieves
and cut-throats. And there is no sign remotely in sight
that they will ever be anything else. (And now we all know
why a "religion" created by Arabs is so suffused with the
spirit of thievery and throat-cutting!)

My advise to you is you throw yourself on the ground and
(facing the Holy Black Meteorite in Mecca, certainly NOT
God... who is omnipresent, I'm told, and therefore does not
require that you face in any particular direction when praying
to Him)... ask forgiveness of the Holy Meteorite of Mecca
for daring to look upon the profane goings on in the Internet
(may your eyes go blind and drop to your feet... that you
thereby scare your wife to death every time you remove your
sneakers before going to bed at night).

With sore concern over the soles of your Muslim footsez,

SDR

Jan 11, 2002, 11:17:15 AM1/11/02
> mip...@yahoo.com (Sandar) wrote in message
>> s...@sdrodrian.com (S D Rodrian) wrote in message

>>> It is much more accurate to say that the Muslims STOLE
>>> the scientific databases of the peoples they conquered
>>> (since they originally were in reality, mostly illiterate
>>> Arab nomads)
>>
>> TYPICAL HINDU LIES.

Apparently you believe that simply because I cite the horrors
that Arabs/Muslims visited upon the Hindus (and Islam's genocides
and theft of the treasures of Hindu civilization) that therefore
I must be Hindu! This is most amusing, as it betrays you as a
person who could not imagine someone moral/ethical enough to
denounce crimes committed against someone other than himself!
[Don't fret, yours is a very common flaw in many human beings.]

No: I am not Hindu. It's simply that the Islamic genocide of
Hindus is without question the worst crime against humanity on
record, that's all. Please keep this in mind in the future.

In any case, to remedy my unbalanced approach, and to help
satisfy your thirst for a more comprehensive historical view,
here's the reprint of a letter sent to Carly Fiorina, CEO of
Hewlett Packard Corporation, in response to a speech given by
her on September 26, 2001 which you can find at this url:

www.hp.com/hpinfo/execteam/speeches/fiorina/minnesota01.htm

What Arab Civilization?

November 7, 2001
Carly Fiorina
Hewlett-Packard
3000 Hanover Street
Palo Alto, CA 94304-1185

Dear Madame Fiorina:

It is with great interest that I read your
speech delivered on September 26, 2001, titled
"Technology, Business and Our way of Life:
What's Next" [sic]. I was particularly
interested in the story you told at the end of
your speech, about the Arab/Muslim civilization.

As an Assyrian, a non-Arab, Christian native of
the Middle East, whose ancestors reach back to
5000 B.C., I wish to clarify some points you
made in this little story, and to alert you to
the dangers of unwittingly being drawn into the
Arabist/Islamist ideology, which seeks to
assimilate all cultures and religions into the
Arab/Islamic fold.

I know you are a very busy woman, but please
find ten minutes to read what follows, as it is
a perspective that you will not likely get from
anywhere else. I will answer some of the
specific points you made in your speech, then
conclude with a brief perspective on this
Arabist/Islamist ideology.

Arabs and Muslims appeared on the world scene in
630 A.D., when the armies of Muhammad began
their conquest of the Middle East. We should be
very clear that this was a military conquest,
not a missionary enterprise, and through the use
of force, authorized by a declaration of a Jihad
against infidels, Arabs/Muslims were able to
forcibly convert and assimilate non-Arabs and
non-Mulsims into their fold. Very few indigenous
communities of the Middle East survived this --
primarily Assyrians, Jews, Armenians and Coptics
(of Egypt).

Having conquered the Middle East, Arabs placed
these communities under a Dhimmi (see the book
Dhimmi, by Bat Ye'Or) system of governance,
where the communities were allowed to rule
themselves as religious minorities (Christians,
Jews and Zoroastrian). These communities had to
pay a tax (called a Jizzya in Arabic) that was,
in effect, a penalty for being non-Muslim, and
that was typically 80% in times of tolerance and
up to 150% in times of oppression. This tax
forced many of these communities to convert to
Islam, as it was designed to do.

You state, "its architects designed buildings
that defied gravity." I am not sure what you are
referring to, but if you are referring to domes
and arches, the fundamental architectural
breakthrough of using a parabolic shape instead
of a spherical shape for these structures was
made by the Assyrians more than 1300 years
earlier, as evidenced by their archaeological
record.

You state, "its mathematicians created the
algebra and algorithms that would enable the
building of computers, and the creation of
encryption." The fundamental basis of modern
mathematics had been laid down not hundreds but
thousands of years before by Assyrians and
Babylonians, who already knew of the concept of
zero, of the Pythagorean Theorem, and of many,
many other developments expropriated by
Arabs/Muslims (see History of Babylonian
Mathematics, Neugebauer).

You state, "its doctors examined the human body,
and found new cures for disease." The
overwhelming majority of these doctors (99%)
were Assyrians. In the fourth, fifth, and sixth
centuries Assyrians began a systematic
translation of the Greek body of knowledge into
Assyrian. At first they concentrated on the
religious works but then quickly moved to
science, philosophy and medicine. Socrates,
Plato, Aristotle, Galen, and many others were
translated into Assyrian, and from Assyrian into
Arabic. It is these Arabic translations which
the Moors brought with them into Spain, and
which the Spaniards translated into Latin and
spread throughout Europe, thus igniting the
European Renaissance.

By the sixth century A.D., Assyrians had begun
exporting back to Byzantia their own works on
science, philosophy and medicine. In the field
of medicine, the Bakhteesho Assyrian family
produced nine generations of physicians, and
founded the great medical school at Gundeshapur
(Iran). Also in the area of medicine, (the
Assyrian) Hunayn ibn-Ishaq's textbook on
ophthalmology, written in 950 A.D., remained the
authoritative source on the subject until 1800
A.D.

In the area of philosophy, the Assyrian
philosopher Job of Edessa developed a physical
theory of the universe, in the Assyrian
language, that rivaled Aristotle's theory, and
that sought to replace matter with forces (a
theory that anticipated some ideas in quantum
mechanics, such as the spontaneous creation and
destruction of matter that occurs in the quantum
vacuum).

One of the greatest Assyrian achievements of the
fourth century was the founding of the first
university in the world, the School of Nisibis,
which had three departments, theology,
philosophy and medicine, and which became a
magnet and center of intellectual development in
the Middle East. The statutes of the School of
Nisibis, which have been preserved, later became
the model upon which the first Italian
university was based (see The Statutes of the
School of Nisibis, by Arthur Voobus).

When Arabs and Islam swept through the Middle
East in 630 A.D., they encountered 600 years of
Assyrian Christian civilization, with a rich
heritage, a highly developed culture, and
advanced learning institutions. It is this
civilization that became the foundation of the
Arab civilization.

You state, "Its astronomers looked into the
heavens, named the stars, and paved the way for
space travel and exploration." This is a bit
melodramatic. In fact, the astronomers you refer
to were not Arabs but Chaldeans and Babylonians
(of present day south-Iraq), who for millennia
were known as astronomers and astrologers, and
who were forcibly Arabized and Islamized -- so
rapidly that by 750 A.D. they had disappeared
completely.

You state, "its writers created thousands of
stories. Stories of courage, romance and magic.
Its poets wrote of love, when others before them
were too steeped in fear to think of such
things." There is very little literature in the
Arabic language that comes from this period you
are referring to (the Koran is the only
significant piece of literature), whereas the
literary output of the Assyrians and Jews was
vast. The third largest corpus of Christian
writing, after Latin and Greek, is by the
Assyrians in the Assyrian language (also called
Syriac); see:

http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/14408a.htm

You state, "when other nations were afraid of
ideas, this civilization thrived on them, and
kept them alive. When censors threatened to wipe
out knowledge from past civilizations, this
civilization kept the knowledge alive, and
passed it on to others." This is a very
important issue you raise, and it goes to the
heart of the matter of what Arab/Islamic
civilization represents. I reviewed a book

http://www.aina.org/aol/peter/greek.htm

titled How Greek Science Passed to the Arabs, in
which the author lists the significant
translators and interpreters of Greek science.
Of the 22 scholars listed, 20 were Assyrians, 1
was Persian and 1 an Arab. I state at the end of
my review: "The salient conclusion which can be
drawn from O'Leary's book is that Assyrians
played a significant role in the shaping of the
Islamic world via the Greek corpus of knowledge.
If this is so, one must then ask the question,
what happened to the Christian communities which
made them lose this great intellectual
enterprise which they had established. One can
ask this same question of the Arabs. Sadly,
O'Leary's book does not answer this question,
and we must look elsewhere for the answer." I
did not answer this question I posed in the
review because it was not the place to answer
it, but the answer is very clear, the Christian
Assyrian community was drained of its population
through forced conversion to Islam (by the
Jizzya), and once the community had dwindled
below a critical threshold, it ceased producing
the scholars that were the intellectual driving
force of the Islamic civilization, and that is
when the so called "Golden Age of Islam" came to
an end (about 850 A.D.).

Islam the religion itself was significantly
molded by Assyrians and Jews (see Nestorian
Influence on Islam and Hagarism: the Making of
the Islamic World).

Arab/Islamic civilization is not a progressive
force, it is a regressive force; it does not
give impetus, it retards. The great civilization
you describe was not an Arab/Muslim
accomplishment, it was an Assyrian
accomplishment that Arabs expropriated and
subsequently lost when they drained, through the
forced conversion of Assyrians to Islam, the
source of the intellectual vitality that
propelled it. What other Arab/Muslim
civilization has risen since? What other
Arab/Muslim successes can we cite?

You state, "and perhaps we can learn a lesson
from his [Suleiman] example: It was leadership
based on meritocracy, not inheritance. It was
leadership that harnessed the full capabilities
of a very diverse population that included
Christianity, Islamic, and Jewish traditions."

In fact, the Ottomans were extremely oppressive
to non-Muslims. For example, young Christian
boys were forcefully taken from their families,
usually at the age of 8-10, and inducted into
the Janissaries, (yeniceri in Turkish) where
they were Islamized and made to fight for the
Ottoman state. What literary, artistic or
scientific achievements of the Ottomans can we
point to? We can, on the other hand, point to
the genocide of 750,000 Assyrians, 1.5 million
Armenians and 400,000 Greeks in World War One by
the Kemalist "Young Turk" government. This is
the true face of Islam.

Arabs/Muslims are engaged in an explicit
campaign of destruction and expropriation of
cultures and communities, identities and ideas.
Wherever Arab/Muslim civilization encounters a
non-Arab/Muslim one, it attempts to destroy it
(as the Buddhist statues in Afghanistan were
destroyed, as Persepolis was destroyed by the
Ayotollah Khomenie). This is a pattern that has
been recurring since the advent of Islam, 1400
years ago, and is amply substantiated by the
historical record. If the "foreign" culture
cannot be destroyed, then it is expropriated,
and revisionist historians claim that it is and
was Arab, as is the case of most of the Arab
"accomplishments" you cited in your speech. For
example, Arab history texts in the Middle East
teach that Assyrians were Arabs, a fact that no
reputable scholar would assert, and that no
living Assyrian would accept. Assyrians first
settled Nineveh, one of the major Assyrian
cities, in 5000 B.C., which is 5630 years before
Arabs came into that area. Even the word 'Arab'
is an Assyrian word, meaning "Westerner" (the
first written reference to Arabs was by the
Assyrian King Sennacherib, 800 B.C., in which he
tells of conquering the "ma'rabayeh" --
Westerners. See The Might That Was Assyria, by
H. W. F. Saggs).

Even in America this Arabization policy

http://aina.org/releases/2001/arabization.htm

continues. On October 27th a coalition of seven
Assyrian and Maronite organizations sent an
official letter

http://www.aina.org/releases/2001/caamletter.htm

to the Arab American Institute asking it to stop
identifying Assyrians and Maronites as Arabs,
which it had been deliberately doing.

There are minorities and nations struggling for
survival in the Arab/Muslim ocean of the Middle
East and Africa (Assyrians, Armenians, Coptics,
Jews, southern Sudanese, Ethiopians,
Nigerians...), and we must be very sensitive not
to unwittingly and inadvertently support Islamic
fascism and Arab Imperialism, with their
attempts to wipe out all other cultures,
religions and civilizations. It is incumbent
upon each one of us to do our homework and
research when making statements and speeches
about these sensitive matters.

I hope you found this information enlightening.
For more information, refer to the web links
below. You may contact me at
ke...@ninevehsoft.com for further questions.

Thank you for your consideration.

Peter BetBasoo

Web resources:

Brief History of Assyrians:
http://www.aina.org/aol/peter/brief.htm

Assyrian International News Agency:
http://www.aina.org/

Assyrian American National Federation:
http://www.aanf.org/

Assyrian Academic Society:
http://www.aas.net/

Zinda Magazine:
http://www.zindamagazine.com/

Beth Suryoyo:
http://www.bethsuryoyo.com/

Nineveh Online:
http://www.nineveh.com/

World Maronite Union:
http://www.maroniteunion.org/

Maronite Research Council:
http://plaza.powersurfr.com/maronites

World Lebanese Organization:
http://www.wlo-usa.org/

Coptic Web:
http://www.copticmail.com/

thanks: Peter BetBasoo (ke...@ninevehsoft.com)

S D Rodrian

Jan 11, 2002, 8:52:13 PM1/11/02
"Everett Hickey" <lit...@ev1.net> wrote in message news:<3c3f16d6$1...@newsa.ev1.net>...
> I've got a question...

Just one, ok.

> mostly because virtually every post I see from you,
> crossposted horribly,

Hey, I try to crosspost them rather beautifully.

> and written intelligently

My pet baboon also acts as my secretary, and
she is a very good actress.

> yet either stretching the
> facts

I like bouncy facts, not dead weight ones:
They're a real downer, man.

> to fit your interests or totally ignoring
> information that contradicts
> what you say.

Duh! Acting otherwise is... the definition of insanity.
Please think this through carefully (what a moronski:
like I'm gonna argue against myself)...

> Why do you hate muslims so damn much?

It all goes back to my prom night: I loved this muslim girl
with all my life, and she stabbed me in the back: Later,
after I got out of the hospital, I found I hated all muslims
(including even my muslim dog Jamiel, although I think that
has something to do with the fact I lost his balls at the vet's).

> And I don't mean specific groups of
> them, you constantly spout a stream of hate for them, non-stop.

You're mistaken, I shake my sprout every now and then
and place it back in my pants (where I keep it safely
until its next sprouting)... but I say: If you've gonna
piss on a people... piss on'em all (otherwise you're just
being abusive).

> You're even
> sending out letters to CEO's of major companies
> so you can rant about them.

I learned early on that if you throw notes attached to
bricks through their windows... they respond by sending out
the cops after me: "Letters are betters."

> It'd be one thing if you went over some
> of the things they've done... no
> one's hands are clean,

Yeah: That's why that's a bad idea (unless
you're really into soap).

> and they're just as
> bloody as christians

Nonsense: Christians use lots more blood
(Catholics drink blood all the time).

> (yep, we're
> the two most "enlightened" religions on earth

I disagree with you there: The Hoplights were
many times more enlightened (they ever wore flourescent
lightbulbs on their heads). And the Brighteyes were
just as enlightened, while not wasting as much
electricity. And they danced the limbo more limberly.

> - killing in the name of our
> god... or even just killing OVER his name).

Wonder how they got their victims to stand over
his name... I mean, you'd think in no time the victims
must've got wise to the fact that you shouldn't let'em
get'cha ANYWHERE his name was written!

> But you also disregard any
> positive aspects of them.

Yeah, you're right: Ok. Here's one: Muslims
don't wear pants or underwear... so their sperm counts
must be really really high.

> It's a little like describing all of Europe and
> the entire Middle East as "that area where all
> they ever do is kill and
> fight all the time"... a sensible description,
> but overly harsh.

How is it overly harsh?!?!?

> It's like
> remembering Nazi Germany and forgetting
> the existance of Rennaisance
> Germany.

There were NAZIs in Germany? I think I would
have remembered that!

sdr

PS Were these NAZIs, like, tourists... or, or, or
did they actually live in Germany? Or were they
like Summer renters, perhaps?...

re:

Dennis M. Hammes

Jan 12, 2002, 12:15:45 AM1/12/02
SDR wrote:

> In any case, to remedy my unbalanced approach, and to help
> satisfy your thirst for a more comprehensive historical view,
> here's the reprint of a letter sent to Carly Fiorina, CEO of
> Hewlett Packard Corporation, in response to a speech given by
> her on September 26, 2001 which you can find at this url:
>
> www.hp.com/hpinfo/execteam/speeches/fiorina/minnesota01.htm
>
> S D Rodrian
> poems.sdrodrian.com
> physics.sdrodrian.com
>
> What Arab Civilization?
>
> November 7, 2001
> Carly Fiorina
> Hewlett-Packard
> 3000 Hanover Street
> Palo Alto, CA 94304-1185
>
> Dear Madame Fiorina:
> Peter BetBasoo

Mr. Rodrian,
Thank you. It ain't what we learned in high school, either, but
/all/ of it can be found by outside reading. The letter is an
excellent if pointed synopsis. Well, it /has/ a point (more than
one kind of point, heh).
--
------(%+
~/:o)_|

S D Rodrian

Jan 12, 2002, 3:37:19 PM1/12/02
markk...@hotmail.com (MarkK) wrote in message news:<6e7b962f.02011...@posting.google.com>...
> s...@sdrodrian.com (S D Rodrian) wrote in message news:<bf7b874e.02011...@posting.google.com>...

> > "Everett Hickey" <lit...@ev1.net> wrote in message news:<3c3f16d6$1...@newsa.ev1.net>...
> > > I've got a question...
> >
> > Just one, ok.
> >
> > > mostly because virtually every post I see from you,
> > > crossposted horribly,
> >
> <SNIP>
>
> irrelevant to all xposted newsgroups

Gee, I wonder about a guy who knows his is an "irrelevant
xpost to all xposted newsgroups," xposts anyways, AND
boasts about it on the first line of his xpost...!!!
This Marco KaKa fellow is obviously one dangerous compadre.
Well, let's hope he only hurts himself...

> Please ignore SD Rodent. Do not reply to his xpostings.
> He is a spamming troll with a primadonna complex.
>
> Mark. K.

Now there I agree with Marco KaKa: I NEVER answer anything this
S D Rodent says to me (even though he's constantly in my head
talking about the universe going down the drain and reciting
little poems about "the Roses' poses nonsense on noseses" and
shit like that--I mean, don't he take his medication any more?!
Somebody should splat a mudpie flat on his eye (I'd do it
myself, but he's a big stupid-looking ape, owns a motor-sycle,
and is a member of some sort of travelling gang that likes to
go around travelling!!!). Oooooo.... makes my skin crawl.