Another version of "artifacts" / Natalie

Natalie

Nov 21, 1992, 2:42:16 PM11/21/92
al...@ellis.uchicago.edu (Alex L. Karan) writes:

>Artifacts
>---------
>

>in a trash can
>near her bed
>
>a wasted rose
>and a condom full of love

I won't jump into the fray, in the usual way, instead, I offer this
alternative set of images:
(Thanks for the inspiration, Alex :-)

more artifacts...

on a table
near her bed

stands a bud vase
which contains a rose
thirstily drinking itself
into full bloom.

in the trashcan
near her bed

rest six spent,
contented condoms.

-Natalie (I like verbs :-) / November 21, 1992

(pro...@meena.cc.uregina.ca | "I wonder if you think about me,
| Once upon a time, in your wildest dreams."
| -Moody Blues

Michael Zeleny

Nov 22, 1992, 12:43:00 AM11/22/92
In article <1992Nov21.19...@sue.cc.uregina.ca>
PRO...@Meena.CC.URegina.CA (Natalie) writes:

> al...@ellis.uchicago.edu (Alex L. Karan) writes:

ALK:

>>Artifacts
>>---------
>>

>>in a trash can
>>near her bed
>>
>>a wasted rose
>>and a condom full of love

>I won't jump into the fray, in the usual way, instead, I offer this
>alternative set of images:
>(Thanks for the inspiration, Alex :-)
>
> more artifacts...
>
> on a table
> near her bed
>
> stands a bud vase
> which contains a rose
> thirstily drinking itself
> into full bloom.
>
> in the trashcan
> near her bed
>
> rest six spent,
> contented condoms.
>

> -Natalie (I like verbs :-) / November 21, 1992

You also like wishful thinking and the pathetic fallacy.

>(pro...@meena.cc.uregina.ca | "I wonder if you think about me,
> | Once upon a time, in your wildest dreams."
> | -Moody Blues

Hi there, Phil. Give hell to those douchebags for me!

cordially,
mikhail zel...@husc.harvard.edu
"Le cul des femmes est monotone comme l'esprit des hommes."

Alex L. Karan

Nov 22, 1992, 2:03:25 AM11/22/92
Since I am not so much concerned with what is seen
as with how it is seen,
I don't at all mind Natalie's poem,
nor the fact that it fits with Marek's "fucked girls"
= "happy girls".

Actually, I have this to say:
We NEED, in our society, a description of sex that is vulgar
and negative, because sex sometiems is.
If Marek wishes to prove that sex is a positive vital force of living,
fine, great. But leave some negative worlds to describe it as well.

Now, since I see the seen as belonging to the looking,
I wonder about "verbs".

Artifacts don't move. They imply the lack of motion.
Artifacts are used to piece together motion of the past,
right?

You dig it up, look at it, and tell us what role it had in past experience.
You breathe life into it.

That was the point of my poem. I presented artifacts
and breathed the wrong life into them.
The story I breathed into them didn't quite fit,
stuck out obnoxiously in some places,
made some of you nervous.

Good.

Natalie's poem is comfortable. The story breathed into
bones fits well. So there isn't much need to examine

The NOTION OF LOOKING< constructing context.

But that's ok. That does not deserve the comment
it just got from Phil's defender.

Go take a flying fuck at a rolling doughnut.
Hey, its time to post my poem about critics...
Phil, other Harvard fiend, lookie here.

Alex

Stephanie Steele

Nov 22, 1992, 12:27:35 PM11/22/92
al...@ellis.uchicago.edu (Alex L. Karan) writes:

(some deleted...)

>Actually, I have this to say:
>We NEED, in our society, a description of sex that is vulgar
>and negative, because sex sometiems is.
>If Marek wishes to prove that sex is a positive vital force of living,
>fine, great. But leave some negative worlds to describe it as well.

Alex, um, this is interesting, and i guess i like to look at it as
a 'horse/cart-chicken/egg' thing. it seems to me that we have a
preponderence of descriptions of sex in our society that are 'vulgar.'
i mean, too many, i mean it's difficult to utter a 'profane' word and
not have it refer to some part or act of genetalia- i mean are there
any profane words that *don't* mention genetalia or the anus in some
unflattering way? not many me thinks. and so when i think on this
subject, i wonder if maybe we didn't vent our anger and hate out on
'sex' and the sexual organs, if maybe we didn't view, as a society,
sex as some nasty, dirty, unspeakable thing, if maybe we had fewer
and fewer vulgar terminologies for sex and genetalia if maybe,
perhaps sex wouldn't become more beautiful, in the eyes of society,
and less violent and brutal....so, i guess i'm arguing for *fewer*
vulgar descriptions of sex, given we have so many as it is, and
in the hopes that maybe one day Demi Moore can have another kid and
pose naked on the front cover of Vanity Fair without being wrapped
in brown paper by the, uh, 'vulgar police,' and in the hopes that
i won't have to hear people talking about 'fucked girls' and cringe
every time its uttered, in the hopes that we can improve upon our
descriptive languages, improve upon the way we love each other and
talk about that love.

steph.

Stephanie Steele
ste...@chip.aem.umn.edu

Danny-Boy

Nov 22, 1992, 1:27:09 PM11/22/92
In article <steele.7...@chip.aem.umn.edu> ste...@aem.umn.edu (Stephanie Steele) writes:
>'fucked girls'

ugh.

(trying to say, that "fucked girls" is a vocal taking-advantage of.
as if the girl does not have any verb in her! ha!
I am no "fucked girl"!)
--
I am always wrong. Don't believe me ever.
stark raving sane she...@wam.umd.edu

Tom Wachtel

Nov 22, 1992, 10:35:51 AM11/22/92
PRO...@Meena.CC.URegina.CA (Natalie) writes:
> al...@ellis.uchicago.edu (Alex L. Karan) writes:
>
> >Artifacts
> >---------
> >

> >in a trash can
> >near her bed
> >
> >a wasted rose
> >and a condom full of love
> >

> more artifacts...
>
> on a table
> near her bed
>
> stands a bud vase
> which contains a rose
> thirstily drinking itself
> into full bloom.
>
> in the trashcan
> near her bed
>
> rest six spent,
> contented condoms.

these blooming rubber roses
rubber hoses
standing pipes all gusher gusher
hide your headless hydra hydrant
by the trashcan, get a cash tan, don't park here

the stem of the rose was quite thorny
I got a prick in my hand when I touched it
and bled in her bed instead
by the bedstead lay a wet wet rose, in repose
i like those

--

Tom Wachtel (wac...@canon.co.uk)

zolette

Nov 22, 1992, 2:24:05 PM11/22/92
she...@wam.umd.edu (Danny-Boy) writes:

>(trying to say, that "fucked girls" is a vocal taking-advantage of.
>as if the girl does not have any verb in her! ha!
>I am no "fucked girl"!)

I got some <verbs> in me, got lots of them
if you try to tell me differently don't doubt that
I will <verb> you. In fact, I got so many <verbs>
that I might <verb> a few on you, then I will <verb>
to you all the things I can do, all the <verbs> I got.
And also all the dreams, I want to <verbverbverb>, I
practically explode with <verbs>. But they are ME,
I am no <verbED> girl. I got 'em all inside. You gotta
know that - don't <verb> me, you know- you don't <verb>
one way or the other, cause I got plenty of <verbs> to
<verb> you.

ahhhhhhh. thanks sheila<verbverb>, star craver.

-Rebec<verb>ca

Marek Lugowski

Nov 22, 1992, 3:01:57 PM11/22/92

>> more artifacts...
>>
>> on a table
>> near her bed
>>
>> stands a bud vase
>> which contains a rose
>> thirstily drinking itself
>> into full bloom.
>>
>> in the trashcan
>> near her bed
>>
>> rest six spent,
>> contented condoms.
>>

>> -Natalie (I like verbs :-) / November 21, 1992
>
>You also like wishful thinking and the pathetic fallacy.

>Hi there, Phil. Give hell to those douchebags for me!
>
>cordially,
>mikhail zel...@husc.harvard.edu

I fear you would not know the meaning of cordially if it came from MIT and
lodged in your arse. This is because you appear already more than slightly
damaged in that area...

Is it me or does everybody else sense a correlation between Harvard boys,
Russian names and vile disposition? These misogynist male persons obviously
don't get fucked enough, and one could see why. An excellent argument for
intersecting sex with love to some extent, Mr. PostHummus, wouldn't you say?

-- Marek

"Sweetness, sweetness I was only joking
when I said I'd like to smash every tooth
in your head"

-- The Smiths, _The Queen Is Dead_

Natalie

Nov 22, 1992, 2:19:27 PM11/22/92
In <1992Nov22.0...@husc3.harvard.edu> zel...@husc10.harvard.edu writes:

(poems removed to save bandwidth)

> > -Natalie (I like verbs :-) / November 21, 1992
>
> You also like wishful thinking and the pathetic fallacy.
>
> >-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> >(pro...@meena.cc.uregina.ca | "I wonder if you think about me,
> > | Once upon a time, in your wildest dreams."
> > | -Moody Blues
>
> Hi there, Phil. Give hell to those douchebags for me!
>
> cordially,
> mikhail zel...@husc.harvard.edu
> "Le cul des femmes est monotone comme l'esprit des hommes."

Despite your puerile comment, I feel compelled to respond....

What "wishful thinking and pathetic fallacy" are you referring to? Is it
beyond your capacity to believe that this image and what it represents are an
entirely possible scenario? I take it that you think there is no way a woman
could gleefully fuck all night, enjoy it and be appreciated by her lover... Or
that she could end up marrying that lover, have two kids with him, and still be
fucking him gleefully after 12 years.... Nah. that's just impossible! ;-)

-Natalie
(To Steph: thanks for the comments on the need for less vulgarity in the
depiction/description of sex. Well said! Sex is not vulgar. But some of
the people who practice it certainly are....;-)

Philip Nikolayev

Nov 22, 1992, 7:32:03 PM11/22/92
ma...@casbah.acns.nwu.edu (Marek Lugowski) writes:

>Michael Zeleny writes:

MZ

>>You also like wishful thinking and the pathetic fallacy.
>>Hi there, Phil. Give hell to those douchebags for me!
>>
>>cordially,
>>mikhail zel...@husc.harvard.edu

ML

> I fear you would not know the meaning of cordially if it came from
> MIT and lodged in your arse. This is because you appear already
> more than slightly damaged in that area...

Spoken like a true connoisseur, Marcuso, but with the same
indelible old wishful thinking inscribed in letters of gold
on your vicarious ass.

MZ

> Is it me or does everybody else sense a correlation between Harvard
> boys, Russian names and vile disposition?

Tormented by race memory, Marek, and erstwhile flunked exams?

> These misogynist male
> persons obviously don't get fucked enough, and one could see why.

Venting unremarkable murky frustrations, Marcia?

> An excellent argument for intersecting sex with love to some extent,
> Mr. PostHummus, wouldn't you say?

Try marcumba, they say it's even more vibrant.

> -- Marek

> "Sweetness, sweetness I was only joking
> when I said I'd like to smash every tooth in
> your head"

> -- The Smiths, _The Queen Is Dead_

Mock on, mock on, my memberless merry moron.

Philip Nikolayev
nik...@husc.harvard.edu

Konstatin Kalikanzaros

Nov 22, 1992, 6:15:46 PM11/22/92
PRO...@Meena.CC.URegina.CA (Natalie) writes:

> (pro...@meena.cc.uregina.ca | "I wonder if you think about me,
> | Once upon a time, in your wildest dreams."
> | -Moody Blues

Another angle

More (human) artifacts
----------------------

On a bed,
near a table

which contains the fadded essence
of a reddish single rose,
(in a vase half full of water)

lay two contented humans
snoring softly, I suppose.

in the trashcan near the table
(near the bed in which they lay)

all that now remains to see of
their recent heated passion,

a fancy pair of
condoms in repose

conrad

Reality is for people that can't handle Science fiction.

Marek Lugowski

Nov 22, 1992, 9:30:34 PM11/22/92
In article <NIKOLAY.92...@husc10.harvard.edu>
nik...@husc10.harvard.edu (Philip Nikolayev) shows us his hand:

>Spoken like a true connoisseur, Marcuso, but with the same
>indelible old wishful thinking inscribed in letters of gold
>on your vicarious ass.

I'm not a vicar, not even a decon. Incidentally, you objected to "Niko",
you memoryless hypocrite, but "Marcuso" is okay for you to use. I predict
that you are fast becoming the favorite punchbag of rap. Not quite a
douchebag like the rest of us, but, hey, the mantle of attainment takes
climbing, and you are only at Harvard... But maybe the dice will favor you
and you will get to Central Square in no time...

>Tormented by race memory, Marek, and erstwhile flunked exams?

Race memory? Flunked exams? What are you trying to do, I am intrigued --
do your best to provoke a food fight? Try "you sleep with your gramma and
you have lice like Russian tanks." Worked in 4th grade.

>Venting unremarkable murky frustrations, Marcia?

I like Agnieszka better, if I'm to have a girl name, but Marcia is nice,
too. Thank you, Philip. I always aspired to become an Honorary Woman.
It's too bad the recognition comes from a piece of dead human personality.

>Try marcumba, they say it's even more vibrant.

I'm sorry, my education does not include "marcumba". I am substituting
Vienese cheesecake made with homemade farmer's cheese, bittersweet
coffee cream and hard bitter chocolate glaze. My mom makes it and Marie's
having some right now. I'd offer some but you're not a girl I like.

>> "Sweetness, sweetness I was only joking
>> when I said I'd like to smash every tooth in
>> your head"
>
>> -- The Smiths, _The Queen Is Dead_
>
>Mock on, mock on, my memberless merry moron.

I refuse to mock on, mock on your memberless merry moron. Not for free
anyway. I think these services are provided by certain illicit businesses
in Sommerville though. I'd not pay more than $20 for one mock. And be sure
to wear a whole roll of Saran wrap, like a sari. You never know.

>Philip Nikolayev
c/o Massachusetts State Hosptial
Waltham, Massachusetts
>nik...@husc.harvard.edu

-- Marek

Philip Nikolayev

Nov 22, 1992, 9:30:09 PM11/22/92
con...@kryton.UUCP (Konstatin Kalikanzaros) writes:

> More (human) artifacts ----------------------

> On a bed,
> near a table
>
> which contains the fadded essence of a reddish single
> rose, (in a vase half full of water)

> lay two contented humans snoring softly, I suppose.

> in the trashcan near the table (near the bed in which they
> lay)

> all that now remains to see of their recent heated
> passion,
>
> a fancy pair of
> condoms in repose

> conrad

Hey, someone was afraid that the delicate-hearted graphomanes
would split because of my insensitive attacks. Rejoice everyone:
they're here to stay!

Philip Nikolayev
nik...@husc.harvard.edu

Philip Nikolayev

Nov 22, 1992, 10:36:48 PM11/22/92
ma...@casbah.acns.nwu.edu (Marek Lugowski) writes:

> In article <NIKOLAY.92...@husc10.harvard.edu>
> nik...@husc10.harvard.edu (Philip Nikolayev) shows us his hand:

PN

>>Spoken like a true connoisseur, Marcuso, but with the same indelible
>>old wishful thinking inscribed in letters of gold on your vicarious
>>ass.

ML

> I'm not a vicar, not even a decon. Incidentally, you objected to
> "Niko", you memoryless hypocrite, but "Marcuso" is okay for you to
> use. I predict that you are fast becoming the favorite punchbag of
> rap. Not quite a douchebag like the rest of us, but, hey, the
> mantle of attainment takes climbing, and you are only at Harvard...
> But maybe the dice will favor you and you will get to Central Square
> in no time...

I objected to "Niko" from those who tried to start a rational
argument; you produced nothing of the sort. You may call me all
the names you like, Marek, and shall be paid a hundredfold.
On the other hand, selective editing to your own advantage
is a more plausible example of hypocrisy.

PN

>>Tormented by race memory, Marek, and erstwhile flunked exams?

ML

> Race memory? Flunked exams? What are you trying to do, I am
> intrigued -- do your best to provoke a food fight? Try "you sleep
> with your gramma and you have lice like Russian tanks." Worked in
> 4th grade.

Yes, this is what I meant when I suggested you might be tormented
by race memory, along with that thing you have about Russian names.
As to flunked exams, see below.

PN

>>Venting unremarkable murky frustrations, Marcia?

PN

> I like Agnieszka better, if I'm to have a girl name, but Marcia is
> nice, too. Thank you, Philip. I always aspired to become an
> Honorary Woman. It's too bad the recognition comes from a piece of
> dead human personality.

My living part does not respond to such figments of a moribund
dormouse's imagination as you, Marek.

PN

>>Try marcumba, they say it's even more vibrant.

ML

> I'm sorry, my education does not include "marcumba". I am
> substituting Vienese cheesecake made with homemade farmer's cheese,
> bittersweet coffee cream and hard bitter chocolate glaze. My mom
> makes it and Marie's having some right now. I'd offer some but
> you're not a girl I like.

The price I pay for not being your favourite girl is certainly
very reasonable. Thank you for sparing me you talent-free
versificatory effusions.

ML

>>> "Sweetness, sweetness I was only joking when I said
>>> I'd like to smash every tooth in your head"
>>
>>> -- The Smiths, _The Queen Is Dead_

PN

>>Mock on, mock on, my memberless merry moron.

ML

> I refuse to mock on, mock on your memberless merry moron. Not for
> free anyway. I think these services are provided by certain illicit
> businesses in Sommerville though. I'd not pay more than $20 for one
> mock. And be sure to wear a whole roll of Saran wrap, like a sari.
> You never know.

Now, speaking of flunked exams -- people who don't know what
commas are for don't get into Harvard. I appreciate your
informed tip about the joys of Somerville, but I'll eschew
that, as well as your own soliciting.

>>Philip Nikolayev

ML

> c/o Massachusetts State Hosptial
> Waltham, Massachusetts

More nostalgic memories, Marek?

> -- Marek

Philip Nikolayev
nik...@husc.harvard.edu

Michael Zeleny

Nov 23, 1992, 12:18:02 AM11/23/92
In article <1992Nov22.19...@sue.cc.uregina.ca>
PRO...@Meena.CC.URegina.CA (Natalie) writes:

>In <1992Nov22.0...@husc3.harvard.edu>
>zel...@husc10.harvard.edu writes:

>(poems removed to save bandwidth)

N:

>>> -Natalie (I like verbs :-) / November 21, 1992

MZ:

>>You also like wishful thinking and the pathetic fallacy.

>>Hi there, Phil. Give hell to those douchebags for me!

>>cordially,
>>mikhail zel...@husc.harvard.edu
>>"Le cul des femmes est monotone comme l'esprit des hommes."

N:

>Despite your puerile comment, I feel compelled to respond....

Do try to practice self-restraint next time.

N:

>What "wishful thinking and pathetic fallacy" are you referring to? Is it
>beyond your capacity to believe that this image and what it represents are an
>entirely possible scenario? I take it that you think there is no way a woman
>could gleefully fuck all night, enjoy it and be appreciated by her lover... Or
>that she could end up marrying that lover, have two kids with him, and still be
>fucking him gleefully after 12 years.... Nah. that's just impossible! ;-)

"Pathetic fallacy" is a common term of art referring to an abnormal state
of mind, in which one fancies that inanimate objects, like condoms, are
manifesting human qualities. "Wishful thinking" refers to the idiotic
delusion that writing can convey the quality of experience by quantifying
it. Am I making myself clear, or should I use smaller words to aid your
faltering comprehension?

>-Natalie
>(To Steph: thanks for the comments on the need for less vulgarity in the
>depiction/description of sex. Well said! Sex is not vulgar. But some of
>the people who practice it certainly are....;-)

>(pro...@meena.cc.uregina.ca | "I wonder if you think about me,
> | Once upon a time, in your wildest dreams."
> | -Moody Blues

cordially,

Michael Zeleny

Nov 23, 1992, 12:41:33 AM11/23/92
In article <1992Nov22....@news.acns.nwu.edu>
ma...@casbah.acns.nwu.edu (Marek Lugowski) writes:

>In article <1992Nov22.0...@husc3.harvard.edu>
>zel...@husc10.harvard.edu (Michael Zeleny) writes:

N:

>>> more artifacts...
>>>
>>> on a table
>>> near her bed
>>>
>>> stands a bud vase
>>> which contains a rose
>>> thirstily drinking itself
>>> into full bloom.
>>>
>>> in the trashcan
>>> near her bed
>>>
>>> rest six spent,
>>> contented condoms.
>>>

>>> -Natalie (I like verbs :-) / November 21, 1992

MZ:

>>You also like wishful thinking and the pathetic fallacy.
>>Hi there, Phil. Give hell to those douchebags for me!
>>
>>cordially,
>>mikhail zel...@husc.harvard.edu

ML:

>I fear you would not know the meaning of cordially if it came from MIT and
>lodged in your arse. This is because you appear already more than slightly
>damaged in that area...

Ah, there is nothing I like better than homoerotic aggression to clear
the sinuses! Tell me, Marek, how long have you been peering at my arse?

ML:

>Is it me or does everybody else sense a correlation between Harvard boys,
>Russian names and vile disposition?

It must be your blitheringly stupid Polack mind that licences you to use
the noxious "boy" appellation, little fellow. For all you know, I might
be black, my Russian name notwithstanding. Kindly curb your repugnant
racist instincts, or this is going to get ugly quick.

ML:

> These misogynist male persons obviously
>don't get fucked enough, and one could see why.

How apt, that universal politically correct putdown! If you have the
first clue of what I wrote, why not call me "androphobic" as well, you
sorry sack of lard and gelatin!

For your information, my sweetie is enjoying an 8-week visit to her
native Shanghai, so it must follow, as night follows day, that I lack the
intellectual credibility needed to converse with your exalted ilk.

ML:

> An excellent argument for
>intersecting sex with love to some extent, Mr. PostHummus, wouldn't you say?

Sorry, Marek, you are just not my type.

> -- Marek
>
> "Sweetness, sweetness I was only joking
> when I said I'd like to smash every tooth
> in your head"
>
> -- The Smiths, _The Queen Is Dead_

cordially,

CHAVALEH

Nov 24, 1992, 10:26:42 PM11/24/92
>It must be your blitheringly stupid Polack mind that licences you to use
>the noxious "boy" appellation, little fellow. For all you know, I might
>be black, my Russian name notwithstanding. Kindly curb your repugnant
>racist instincts, or this is going to get ugly quick.

When I first started arguing with Philip, it was to avoid exactly this
type of comment. . .those that are constructed only for the purpose of
wounding. Instead, there has been a veritable flood of abuse from and
toward both sides. It is with much horror that I realize that I myself
may have helped to perpetuate it.

This type of (lack of) discourse sickens and shames me. No purpose is
served because no one listens beyond the initial attack, no matter how
valuable the concept behind it.

I am not looking for an assignation of blame, which merely propagates the
cycle. I am merely begging everyone involved to please stop.

In the Inuit spirit:

CHAVALEH | "Feel the gentleness of wind,
abe...@sumax.seattleu.edu | not doubting its strength."
(Parenthetical |
Conversationalist) | -Ancient Inuit Saying

For the information of those with whom I usually communicate: I will not
be able to log in again until 11-29-92. Please be patient.
--
CHAVALEH | "Feel the gentleness of wind,
abe...@sumax.seattleu.edu | not doubting its strength."
(Parenthetical |
Conversationalist) | -Ancient Inuit Saying

Philip Nikolayev

Nov 30, 1992, 3:10:26 AM11/30/92
A. Benoit writes:

MZ:

>>It must be your blitheringly stupid Polack mind that licences you to
>>use the noxious "boy" appellation, little fellow. For all you know,
>>I might be black, my Russian name notwithstanding. Kindly curb your
>>repugnant racist instincts, or this is going to get ugly quick.

> When I first started arguing with Philip, it was to avoid exactly
> this type of comment. . .those that are constructed only for the
> purpose of wounding.

Thank you, o benevolent protector of vulnerable racist hearts.

> Instead, there has been a veritable flood of
> abuse from and toward both sides. It is with much horror that I
> realize that I myself may have helped to perpetuate it.

Tut-tut. So pious of you. With 'much horror', really?
Ain't seen nothing yet?

> This type of (lack of) discourse sickens and shames me.
> No purpose is served because no one listens beyond the initial attack, no
> matter how valuable the concept behind it.

How do you presume to know this?

> I am not looking for an assignation of blame, which merely
> propagates the cycle. I am merely begging everyone involved to
> please stop.

Don't you see just how exaggerated your 'much horror' and 'begging'
are, and how trivial your view of human speech? In the beginning
was the word, and the word was _logos_. Anyone with brains will draw
rational conclusions, the fools will get what they deserve, and those
who don't care will skip the articles they don't want.

Philip Nikolayev
nik...@husc.harvard.edu

Philip Nikolayev

Nov 30, 1992, 3:41:03 AM11/30/92
nik...@husc10.harvard.edu (Philip Nikolayev) writes:

> A. Benoit writes:
^^^^^^^^^
Oops, sorry. I mean to say Ab Enoit.
We've got to stick to the old game, right?

Philip Nikolayev
nik...@husc.harvard.edu