Random Acts of Poetry Day

David Dalton

Oct 3, 2023, 11:28:49 PM10/3/23
Today (October 4) is the Feast of St. Francis of Assisi,
also known as World Animal Day. It is also
Random Acts of Poetry Day.

Here is a video of Sarah McLachlan and students from
The Sarah McLachlan School of Music performing
the Prayer of St. Francis :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agPnMxp5Occ

That can serve as my random act of poetry (though many
lean more to graffiti).

"And the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill
And the hill is shifting sand; And inside these laws we stand” (Ferron)

W.Dockery

Oct 4, 2023, 10:15:16 AM10/4/23
David Dalton wrote:

> Today (October 4) is the Feast of St. Francis of Assisi,
> also known as World Animal Day. It is also
> Random Acts of Poetry Day.

> Here is a video of Sarah McLachlan and students from
> The Sarah McLachlan School of Music performing
> the Prayer of St. Francis :

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agPnMxp5Occ

> That can serve as my random act of poetry (though many
> lean more to graffiti).

Hello David, thanks for keeping us posted on all these poetry holidays

https://shadowville-mythos.blogspot.com/?m=1

General-Zod

Oct 5, 2023, 6:15:16 PM10/5/23
David Dalton wrote:

> Today (October 4) is the Feast of St. Francis of Assisi,
> also known as World Animal Day. It is also
> Random Acts of Poetry Day.

> Here is a video of Sarah McLachlan and students from
> The Sarah McLachlan School of Music performing
> the Prayer of St. Francis :

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agPnMxp5Occ

> That can serve as my random act of poetry (though many
> lean more to graffiti).

Bravo...

W.Dockery

Feb 19, 2024, 3:50:17 PMFeb 19
David Dalton wrote:

> Today (October 4) is the Feast of St. Francis of Assisi,
> also known as World Animal Day. It is also
> Random Acts of Poetry Day.

> Here is a video of Sarah McLachlan and students from
> The Sarah McLachlan School of Music performing
> the Prayer of St. Francis :

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agPnMxp5Occ

> That can serve as my random act of poetry (though many
> lean more to graffiti).

Again, thanks for posting.