Re: Just a Memory by Lisa Scarboro

Will Dockery

Mar 1, 2016, 3:36:41 AM3/1/16
On Tuesday, July 21, 1998 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, Andrew Roller wrote:
> PROBLEMS? Please try viewing this with Netscape Navigator.
>
> Just a Memory
> by Lisa Scarboro
>
> When I'm just a memory in your head,
> how will you remember me?
> Will you think of me as a waste of your time,
> or will your memories be sweet?
> Will you choose to remember the way things
> were when we first started out,
> how we talked and laughed and never slept
> and could not bear to be apart?
> Or will your memories tend to be
> the bad ones, the sad ones, the ones that hurt,
> the angry words and jealousies?
> Will you remember the colors of my eyes,
> the scent of my hair freshly washed
> or how it felt to hug each other?
> Or will you remember my angry scowls,
> my vicious sarcasm born of my lonely
> desperation,
> the many ways I misunderstood,
> when I'm just a memory in your head?

> -For more poems, type
> http://www.dejanews.com/
> into your browser's "Location" window. Press your "return" key.
> Click on "Power Search" in the middle of the screen. Next,
> Type in: roll...@earthlink.net in the box that appears.
> Click on "find" (the button to the right of the box).
> -Or search using: roll...@idt.net
>
> Just a Memory is copyright 1998 by Lisa Scarboro

Here's one poem from 1998, by Lisa Scarborough.

:)

Will Dockery

Oct 25, 2019, 4:00:20 AM10/25/19
Here's one poem from 1998, by Lisa Scarboroughm found in the archives.

Victor H.

Aug 2, 2022, 4:33:27 PM8/2/22
> Here's one poem from 1998, by Lisa Scarborough found in the archives.

A lovely poem from a very lovely lady...!

W-Dockery

Aug 4, 2022, 1:13:40 PM8/4/22
Agreed and seconded.

General-Zod

Aug 14, 2022, 6:12:20 PM8/14/22
Have not seen her in quite a while....

W.Dockery

Aug 16, 2022, 2:10:12 PM8/16/22
I've spoken with her on the phone, but that's it, lately.

Rocky Stoneberg

Oct 7, 2022, 4:55:53 PM10/7/22
Who just had a birthday last week....!

W-Dockery