„Google“ grupės nebepalaiko naujų „Usenet“ įrašų ar prenumeratų. Istorinį turinį galima peržiūrėti.

Re: Michael Cook..."karma bombs"...let's get down to business...shall we..?

1 peržiūra
Praleisti ir pereiti prie pirmo neskaityto pranešimo

Will Dockery

neskaityta,
2009-09-21 09:45:592009-09-21
kam:
On Sep 21, 9:07 am, "Michael Cook" <mich...@ypsiarbor.com> wrote:
> <smip>
>
> now i recall why i had you killfiled

Heh... suits me, Michael. But how did you steal my poem (not to
mention my photographs) if you couldn't see it..?

"We know." -Dennis M. Hammes, Litt. D.

--
"Silver Blazing Sun" written by Will Dockery & Brian Mallard,
performed by The Shadowville All-Stars:

Will Dockery

neskaityta,
2009-09-26 13:17:292009-09-26
kam:
On Sep 26, 1:09 pm, Peter J Ross <p...@example.invalid> wrote:
> In alt.arts.poetry.comments on Mon, 21 Sep 2009 05:06:03 -0700 (PDT),
>
> matt <qoph...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Sep 20, 11:32 pm, "Michael Cook" <mich...@ypsiarbor.com> wrote:
> >> "Michael Cook" <mich...@ypsiarbor.com> wrote in message

> >> "I think that there is only one true motive for art of any sort--the
> >> knowledge (indeed the inescapable awareness) of ones own
> >> separateness;
> >> the utter futility of communicating the depth of personal
> >> understanding.
> >> Art distills a crystalline moment of one persons comprehension of a
> >> moment
> >> in time--an entire sensual awareness of his experience. All art
> >> aspires
> >> to transcend our aloneness--no matter what form the art might take, it
> >> is
> >> always (I believe) an inward search for a way to reach out to
> >> others."
>
> > so, let's get right to the heart of some matter...
>
> > as you can see, dockery is still a prominant contributor.
>
> > some say there was an issue involving a man that
> > goes by your name.
>
> Yes

Finally admitting the truth, PJR?

--
"Ladonia Looks So Cold" by Dockery-Conley:
http://www.myspace.com/willdockery

Orson Wells as CitizenCain

neskaityta,
2009-10-02 01:59:502009-10-02
kam:

"Will Dockery" <will.d...@gmail.com> wrote in message

On Sep 21, 9:07 am, "Michael Cook" <mich...@ypsiarbor.com> wrote:
> <smip>
>
> now i recall why i had you killfiled

Heh... suits me, Michael. But how did you steal my poem (not to
mention my photographs)

who the hell would steal anything from you? For that matter why would they
want to get close enough to try?

Will Dockery

neskaityta,
2009-10-02 11:12:312009-10-02
kam:
On Oct 2, 1:59 am, "Orson Wells as CitizenCain"
<noem...@here.invalidd> wrote:

> "Will Dockery" wrote:
>> On Sep 21, 9:07 am, "Michael Cook" <mich...@ypsiarbor.com> wrote:
>
> > <smip>
>
> > now i recall why i had you killfiled
>
> Heh... suits me, Michael. But how did you steal my poem (not to
> mention my photographs)
>
> who the hell would steal anything from you?

Read the thread... it was Michael Cook, Dink.

--
Red Lipped Stranger by Will Dockery & The Shadowville All-Stars /
Written by Will Dockery, Brian Mallard & Henry Conley / Vocals - Will

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBhcN1WK144

the messenjah

neskaityta,
2009-10-03 11:00:432009-10-03
kam:
On Sep 21, 9:45 am, Will Dockery <will.dock...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sep 21, 9:07 am, "Michael Cook" <mich...@ypsiarbor.com> wrote:
>
> > <smip>
>
> > now i recall why i had you killfiled
>
> Heh... suits me, Michael. But how did you steal my poem (not to
> mention my photographs) if you couldn't see it..?

They are back, Will. When Mikey and his friends lose their mojo and
have "creative block" they resort to insults, hacking, doctoring
photos and creating websites about people they don't like. heh... So
aside from that nonsense. What's up? Still writing music? Me too...

http://www.myspace.com/chucklysaght

Rob Evans

neskaityta,
2009-10-03 13:51:262009-10-03
kam:

"the messenjah" <theguyo...@veryfast.biz> wrote in message

On Sep 21, 9:45 am, Will Dockery <will.dock...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sep 21, 9:07 am, "Michael Cook" <mich...@ypsiarbor.com> wrote:
>
> > <smip>
>
> > now i recall why i had you killfiled
>
> Heh... suits me, Michael. But how did you steal my poem (not to
> mention my photographs) if you couldn't see it..?

They are back, Will. When Mikey and his friends lose their mojo and
have "creative block" they resort to insults, hacking, doctoring
photos and creating websites about people they don't like. heh... So
aside from that nonsense. What's up? Still writing music? Me too...

Do post an mp3 so we can all try to work out where you stole the recording.

Rob
--
Rob Evans

=z=

neskaityta,
2009-10-03 14:53:392009-10-03
kam:
On Oct 3, 1:51 pm, "Rob Evans" <p...@sky.com> wrote:
> "the messenjah" <theguyontheb...@veryfast.biz> wrote in message

i still find it vainly unbelievable that some (especially in this
group) would have the audacity to just take someone else's material
and print it or modify it as their own...i mean, even a "not so good"
piece is better than outright thieving someone else's personal work...

Cujo DeSockpuppet

neskaityta,
2009-10-03 17:07:422009-10-03
kam:
the messenjah <theguyo...@veryfast.biz> wrote in news:c0ed7be8-a456-
443c-8f05-d...@l35g2000vba.googlegroups.com:

> loser
> insults
> nonsense.
> http://www.myspace.com/chucklysaght

Sad man!

"You have no clue how stupid you sound, do you?" - Edmo in an echo
chamber.

Will Dockery

neskaityta,
2009-10-04 11:07:592009-10-04
kam:
On Oct 3, 9:11 pm, George Dance <georgedanc...@yahoo.ca> wrote:
> On Oct 3, 8:43 pm, Karla <karl...@NEVERcomcast.net> wrote:

> > >"Gang raping" is a new one; "stalker" was the worst accusation I've
> > >seen from K&C so far.
>
> > Do you lie awake wondering if you'd invoked 'dearie' sooner rather than later,
> > would things be different?
>
> Please answer my previous questions on your evidence for the stalking
> charge, if you wish me to answer any of yours in this thread.
>
> >  (I have seen it used as a metaphor for various
> > >ggamble and houstman critiques of mostly male poets and wannabes, but
> > >that's a different story). But I wouldn't be surprised if it's come to
> > >that.
>
> > >The only place where your theory breaks down, though, is in the
> > >failure of confirming evidence. Not only has Mr. Cook not joined in
> > >K&C's flaming, but he's scrupulously refrained from any flaming, even
> > >where he's been trolled into it.
>
> > Do you think Dockery will stop referring to Cook's past actions?
>
> Not as long as PJ keeps doing it. Three times last month, IIRC. I'm
> thoroughly bored with the subject myself.

I've stated the facts on Cook's theft of my "Karma Bombs" poem, and
Cook has never argued with me about it. I took it in good humor, he
turned the material over to me, and all is well.

I /will/ continue to set the facts straight whenever a lie is posted
about the situation, though.

> > >Who knows -- he may be grafting my head onto something disgusting as
> > >we speak -- but for now I see no reason to think ill of his present
> > >motives.
>
> > >Besides, he seems to have disappeared as suddenly as when he
> > >reappeared.
>
> > There's that curious assumption again that people are gone because they're not
> > posting.
>
> Are you referring to the stories you made up out of whole cloth about
> me "assuming" that those who don't post on AAPC don't read it, which
> forced me to call you a 'dishonest little shit' again?
>
> 'Disappeared' does not mean gone from the group. It means not
> appearing on the group. Capice?

Will Dockery

neskaityta,
2009-10-04 18:34:462009-10-04
kam:
On Oct 3, 8:43 pm, Karla <karl...@NEVERcomcast.net> wrote:
> On Sat, 3 Oct 2009 15:39:30 -0700 (PDT), George Dance wrote:

> >> That's cos you don't grasp aapc's/rap's Unified Theory of Posting.
> >> Mister Cook mocked and tried to humiliate Will 'publicly' when Will was
> >> in a snarling match with one Miss Renay - a poor, soulful, weak, &
> >> defenseless woman. Similarly, Mister Cook tried to publicly humiliate
> >> the vile and wretched plagiarists chuck & Bishop, not for their actual
> >> crimes (and why is that?), but for their truly disgusting posts to and
> >> about the womenses who post, especially the poor, soulful, weak, &
> >> defenseless ones (perhaps there are no other kind of womenses?). It's
> >> hardly a coincidence that Mister Cook again has descended now, when the
> >> poor, soulful, weak, & defenseless Karla and Cythera have been
> >> gang-raped repeatedly for no apparent reason other than their 'names'
> >> appear to be female names, and if he could, Mister Cook would pour
> >> red-hot lead up the assholes of the gang-rapers. Wouldn't you if you
> >> could?
>
> >"Gang raping" is a new one; "stalker" was the worst accusation I've
> >seen from K&C so far.
>
> >ggamble and houstman critiques of mostly male poets and wannabes, but
> >that's a different story). But I wouldn't be surprised if it's come to
> >that.
>
> >The only place where your theory breaks down, though, is in the
> >failure of confirming evidence. Not only has Mr. Cook not joined in
> >K&C's flaming, but he's scrupulously refrained from any flaming, even
> >where he's been trolled into it.
>
> Do you think Dockery will stop referring to Cook's past actions?

I might, but don't expect me to ignore misinformation and lies about
the past actions of Cook. And, as with Bishop's use of your "April"
poem, I'll probably always point out similarities between the two

--
Red Lipped Stranger by Will Dockery & The Shadowville All-Stars /
Written by Will Dockery, Brian Mallard & Henry Conley / Vocals - Will
Dockery / Vocals - Gini Woolfolk / Guitar - Brian Mallard / Art - Gary
Frankfurth / Produced by Robbie Wright:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBhcN1WK144

> >Who knows -- he may be grafting my head onto something disgusting as

Will Dockery

neskaityta,
2009-10-04 20:46:112009-10-04
kam:
On Oct 4, 8:12 pm, prettystuzz <leich...@bellsouth.net> wrote:

>  Will Dockery wrote:
> > On Oct 3, 3:45 pm, prettystuzz <leich...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
>
> > > Note to my friend Will: If you don't bring up Dale Earnhardt, I won't
> > > bring up Ma Rainey, et al.
>
> > Why not bring up Ma Rainey, though? She was a great Poetess.
>
> Are you scratching for a rumble? I really like Ellen's paintings.

I think you mean Eileen d'Esterno? She's also the one who taught me
some French, and does some great covers of Brel, Piaf et al, as well
as Cohen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twjqYW6OM7Y

Ellen is the lady who looks like Karen Black:

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/6UNKRaIbsEXEv9apg3K3Uw?feat=directlink

But no, no mood for any rumbles here, plenty of that in real life!

--
"Red Lipped Stranger" by Will Dockery & The Shadowville All-Stars:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBhcN1WK144

Will Dockery

neskaityta,
2009-10-05 11:35:512009-10-05
kam:
prettystuzz <leich...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
>Will Dockery <will.dock...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > Why not bring up Ma Rainey, though? She was a great Poetess.
>
> > Are you scratching for a rumble? I really like Ellen's paintings.
>
> Sorry - Eileen's paintings.

Ah, yes... she's brilliant at whatever she decides to attempt.

Peter J Ross

neskaityta,
2009-10-09 01:11:112009-10-09
kam:
In rec.arts.poems on Sat, 3 Oct 2009 08:00:43 -0700 (PDT), the
messenjah <theguyo...@veryfast.biz> wrote:

> nonsense

> http://www.myspace.com/chucklysaght

--
PJR :-)

<http://pjr.lasnobberia.net/verse/>

the messenjah

neskaityta,
2009-10-10 11:36:292009-10-10
kam:
On Oct 9, 1:11 am, Peter J Ross <p...@example.invalid> wrote:
> In rec.arts.poems on Sat, 3 Oct 2009 08:00:43 -0700 (PDT), the
>
> messenjah <theguyontheb...@veryfast.biz> wrote:
> > nonsense
> >http://www.myspace.com/chucklysaght

Jealous again, Ross?

Peter J Ross

neskaityta,
2009-10-14 21:54:352009-10-14
kam:
In rec.arts.poems on Sat, 10 Oct 2009 08:36:29 -0700 (PDT), the
messenjah <theguyo...@veryfast.biz> wrote:

> Jealous again
>
> http://www.myspace.com/chucklysaght

You don't get the joke, do you? That's why it's still funny.

0 naujų pranešimų