> Craigslist Personals Alternative site List For Sex Hookup & Dating tonight near you for free. Are you looking for other new dating or sex hookup sites like Craigslist personals or better. you can find adults near you for free. your best bet for a craigslist casual encounters alternative.
> Join now - https://craigslistpersonalsalternative.com/
Following the passing of the Allow States and Victims to Fight Online Sex and Trafficking Act of 2017 (FOSTA) by the US Congress earlier this year, Craigslist decided to discontinue the Personals section on its US site.
An article that appeared on NPR quoted the following statements issued by the company following the decision:
As Craigslist wrote, the law seeks "to subject websites to criminal and civil liability when third parties (users) misuse online personals unlawfully."
"Any tool or service can be misused," Craigslist said. "We can't take such risk without jeopardizing all our other services, so we are regretfully taking craigslist personals offline. Hopefully we can bring them back some day."
So What is replacing Craigslist’s Personals?
Well, the answer to your question could potentially be ‘nothing’. Well, nothing that was not already in operation for some time before the decision to discontinue the Personals section was made by Craigslist. As more and more people become dependent on technology for much of their daily existence, the migration away from services such as Craigslist towards dating apps such as Tinder, Hinge and Grindr had already begun.
Hover, an article that appeared on the Metro US website shortly after the news of the removal of Personal ads from Craigslist’s US website suggests that for some these dating apps will never truely replicate the experiences of meeting someone from a Personals ad in real life in order to communicate.
as folks who still remember when MySpace was a cutting edge social networking site, or got our first peek at fet life on the back pages of the "Village Voice," we had to ask ourselves (*cue Carrie Bradshaw smoking at her laptop*): What ever happened to meeting someone IRL?
Everything comes full circle, and we can’t help but think that once dating apps have reached peak popularity, their appeal will inevitably wane and people will have to resort to good, old-fashioned ways of procuring nooky. So, in tribute to the passing of Craigslist Personals, we’ve come up with just a few ideas:
* A bar: Bear with us here; we know this sounds revolutionary. A bar, or pub (short for public house!), is a place that serves alcohol. Alcohol is a social lubricant. Believe it or not, people used to go to bars exclusively to socialize with other people all the time! It sounds scary, but we think you can do it.
* The gym: Ostensibly, this is a place people go to “exercise.” But in reality, it's a place people go to show off the sculpted bods they've just toned and check out the sculpted bods of others. Plus everyone is sweaty, and sweaty is kind of sexy, right?
* A farmer’s market: Actually, we’re not sure if this one actually works, but it seems to be a common rom-com trope, so there’s got to be something there, right? The Amish must be kinky.
* A book club: Because the pen is mightier than ... you know what? Forget this one. Book clubs are overrated. But We are what we do is a great place to find similar clubs and social groups that are all about IRL encounters in public forums, which helps self-police against weirdos.
* A bar: This one can’t be overstated. Just scratch the others and go to a bar. 
 Craigslist Shuts Down Personals Section After Congress Passes Bill On Trafficking
 Hook-ups in a post Craigslist world