In the Navy

George J. Dance

Sep 17, 2021, 8:07:51 AM9/17/21
Village People, "In the Navy"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmGuy0jievs

Ping Zod:
I got your request on aapc to add your Navy record to your PPP article. I'll need the facts, as you remember them. I'd need to know:

1) when - what years you served
2) where - what ship(s) did you serve on? At what bases?
3) how - what rank did you serve as? what did you do?
4) what - any notable missions? did you go overseas?
That's all I can think of. I'll add the info to PPP, and credit it to "interview with subject."

I don't expect you to be writing about it on aapc, so I'm asking over here.

George J. Dance

Sep 17, 2021, 8:54:20 AM9/17/21
On Friday, September 17, 2021 at 8:07:51 AM UTC-4, George J. Dance wrote:
> Village People, "In the Navy"
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmGuy0jievs
>
> Ping Zod:
> I got your request on aapc to add your Navy record to your PPP article. I'll need the facts, as you remember them. I'd need to know:
>
> 1) when - what years you served
Got that information from you on my blog, thanks.

> 2) where - what ship(s) did you serve on? At what bases?
Got the base information, too. Were you assigned to a particular ship or ships, or just to the base?

> 3) how - what rank did you serve as? what did you do?
> 4) what - any notable missions? did you go overseas?
> That's all I can think of. I'll add the info to PPP, and credit it to "interview with subject."
>
> I don't expect you to be writing about it on aapc, so I'm asking over here.
I'll go with "comments by subject" - and link the PPB page.

You do not have to answer those other questions here; it's more private than aapc, but not completely. I like the idea of your replying by commenting on the blog. So let's take it there.

Will Dockery

Sep 21, 2021, 3:57:09 AM9/21/21
On Friday, September 17, 2021 at 8:07:51 AM UTC-4, George J. Dance wrote:
Good plan.