WILL I HAVE TO MOVE.

Glen Fletcher

Feb 27, 2001, 6:45:57 AM2/27/01
I need to see some sanity tonight
Small minded soals in positions of power over my free thoughts
I know it sounds like a classic paranoia admittance form ready to be penned
Give me a break from your bullshit about protecting me from myself

I've never had protection from you before as you smiled and smirked
Maybe you should tell me a joke about a mental health system full of
torturer's
Perhaps it's time for this system so cold to tell what it knows
My inner life is a death camp

The flowers outside my room
I cannot believe the dark energies have not killed their colours
I need to get well by having treatment choices right now
I do not need to hear a moral speech from the forces of evil

I love my country
I may have to move to that hole London again to get well
The only cure for this depression is in the form of a pill they call illegal
Call what you don't like illegal but cover your arses while my death is seen
as nothing for 12 years

All on my own with my pills and a horrible job just to earn enough is all
that I need
I have been tortured for to long
Thanks again authority machine for yet more needless pain
You the manufacturer of misery please die.
BABYMASH.

Rex Savage

Feb 27, 2001, 5:00:47 PM2/27/01
that shit is easy for you, jr. don't let old ebenezer get you down - he
just don't know real poetry from shit. he ain't got no soal.

"E. Scrooge" <e.sc...@zfree.co.nx (z replaces x)> wrote in message

> j r sherman <jr...@earthlink.net> wrote in article
> <97gkt...@drn.newsguy.com>...
> >
> > No one can tell me what to do.
> > No one can tell me what to do.
> > No one can tell me what to do.
> > No one can tell me what to do.
> >
> > MAN is this poetry shit easy!
> >
> > j r sherman
>
> It looks like the needle got stuck
> While you were writing that muck
> You can take out the word poetry
> You must have done it on the lavatory
>
> E. Scrooge

E. Scrooge

Feb 27, 2001, 5:10:22 PM2/27/01

Rex Savage <rexds...@home.com> wrote in article
<jsVm6.481796$U46.14...@news1.sttls1.wa.home.com>...

> that shit is easy for you, jr.

That's what I'd thought about his piece of shit.
Isn't... oops... Ain't that right?

E. Scrooge

Elvira Selow

Feb 27, 2001, 5:40:40 PM2/27/01
there's a lot that attracts me on rap, but one reason why I found certain
other poetry groups somewhat boring was they had no j r.

elvira

"Rex Savage":

Scott Murphy

Feb 27, 2001, 6:51:23 PM2/27/01

"j r sherman" <jr...@earthlink.net> wrote:
[. . .]
> I am Special
> I am Special!
> I am
>
> Special.

> MAN is this poetry shit easy!
>

> love and kisses,
>
> j r sherman

I need to get well by having treatment choices right now,
ones that don't require me to do anything except swallow pills,
ones that let me sit on my hands because they get so cold
if I don't.

I need to get warm hands by having new pills right now,
and I need new mittens just in case. Also clay for my
pottery. Not just any clay, but special clay that I can
squeeze through the internet. People outside New Zealand
need to see my pottery so they will love it like I love it
and they will want to come sit on my hands in case my
own ass goes cold and the mittens don't work and the new pills
are really torture pills again.

Doctor, why do you hurt me so? I need the secret drugs
you won't tell me about. I need to get well by having
treatment choices right now, and if I don't get what I want,
I'll rat you out to God.

SMUSHSMUSH

Devil's Helper

Feb 27, 2001, 9:15:52 PM2/27/01
On Tue, 27 Feb 2001 23:40:40 +0100, "Elvira Selow"
<sis...@t-online.de> wrote:

>there's a lot that attracts me on rap, but one reason why I found certain
>other poetry groups somewhat boring was they had no j r.
>
>elvira

ms. elvira,

usually i am humble and self effacing when people say nice things
about me.

but in this case i must admit you're right. :D

love and kisses,

j r sherman

>"Rex Savage":

>> that shit is easy for you, jr. don't let old ebenezer get you down - he
>> just don't know real poetry from shit. he ain't got no soal.
>>
>> "E. Scrooge" <e.sc...@zfree.co.nx (z replaces x)> wrote in message
>> >
>> > j r sherman <jr...@earthlink.net> wrote in article
>> > <97gkt...@drn.newsguy.com>...

>> > It looks like the needle got stuck
>> > While you were writing that muck
>> > You can take out the word poetry
>> > You must have done it on the lavatory
>> >
>> > E. Scrooge

Like a comet painted on the sky
Like an old soul over darkness you'll fly
Neil Young

Antti Luode

Feb 27, 2001, 9:54:02 PM2/27/01
Glen Fletcher <flet...@inspire.net.nz> kirjoitti
viestissä:97g3bc$kev$1...@raewyn.paradise.net.nz...

I feel your pain Glen.. I hope you can find a center to your life
and make it work for you.. Ignore the people who are programmed to attack
you..
You know, there are always those in a crowd.. It is built into genes, the
stone throwing,
the name calling.. It is about 'weeding out the weirdos', the ones who do
not fit in..

In a perfect world, we would all be born to a niche.. But that is not how
life works..
The way life works is this: Flood every place with genes, let the genes
battle it out,
the genes that learn to deal with the stresses / ordeal of life, win..

So you are born with a larger scale of emotions, it can be beautiful, it can
be a hell..
If you found a perfect balance for them and had some good history to back
you up,
you could be a great artist, if not, your'e just another guy down in the
ditch with the
crowd stoning you..

Glen, I hope you learn to ignore the stones and that you will find your way
out of the
ditch, to a state of harmony, both inside you and around you..

Antti

Pip

Feb 28, 2001, 12:19:32 AM2/28/01

"Antti Luode" <anttilu...@namezero.com> wrote in message

> Glen, I hope you learn to ignore the stones and that you will find your
way
> out of the
> ditch, to a state of harmony, both inside you and around you..
>
> Antti

AMEN
Pip

Wagner Mitchell Family

Feb 28, 2001, 12:23:30 AM2/28/01

j r sherman wrote:

> I see the bills need
> to get paid
> because small minded soals
> take, take, take, from me
> my soal and brains
> I am smarter than they are,
>
> so why should I have to work
> I have things to say that's smarter
> than anything you have to say.
>
> I am special, I don't need your fucked up
> system to tell me I'm real,
> I'm realler than you are.
>
> Kill all your negative bullshit
> I don't have to work
> If I don't want to, I am freer
> than you will ever be!

> No one can tell me what to do.
> No one can tell me what to do.
> No one can tell me what to do.
> No one can tell me what to do.
>

> So you builders of oppression
> die a terrible death
> As I fly to where I am special.

> I am Special
> I am Special!
> I am
>
> Special.
>

> MAN is this poetry shit easy!
>

> love and kisses,
>
> j r sherman

Damn, j r, I almost wrecked a keyboard cuz I read this while drinking
gingerale. Sticky stuff, that. Ah well, my monitor is nice and clean
now!

ROFL,

B-)

Visit the Wagner Mitchell Family on the WWW

http://www3.sk.sympatico.ca/mitchb

Peter J Ross

Feb 28, 2001, 1:27:38 AM2/28/01
"E. Scrooge" <e.sc...@zfree.co.nx (z replaces x)> wrote in message

j r sherman boldly splashes a profuse stream of effortless crap over three
newsgroups, probably while reading the contact ads in an expensive
newspaper.

The Babygro spends hours straining and produces only a thinly disagreeable
plop.

The difference between talent and idiocy exemplified.

PJR :-)

--
"see, the mean people know who they are. the problem is the stupid people
don't know who they are, so it's the job of the mean people (who know who

enkidu

Feb 28, 2001, 1:51:29 AM2/28/01
Not bad, Shermie, not half bad.

Cheers,

Cliff

enkidu

Feb 28, 2001, 1:59:02 AM2/28/01
Elvira Selow wrote:

> there's a lot that attracts me on rap, but one reason why
> I found certain other poetry groups somewhat boring was they
> had no j r.

True. What is the sweet and sour without the sour? The
sweetness of the meringue without the lemon? The tequila
without the salt. The fish and chips without the vinegar,
the goulash without the yoghurt? The y2k bugs without the
sherbet? The sausages without the devilled sauce? The
sushi without the greenstuff (wasabi?)? The cheese without
the pickle?

Cheers,

Cliff

E. Scrooge

Feb 28, 2001, 2:15:00 AM2/28/01

enkidu <enk...@cliffp.com> wrote in article
<3A9C9FF1...@cliffp.com>...

> j r sherman wrote:
> >
> > MAN is this poetry shit easy!
> >
> Not bad, Shermie, not half bad.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Cliff

It would've been better put into a thread of his own. He only did it to
mock what BABYMASH had done, the bugger even used a similar title.
It was full of disrespect to what BABYMASH is going through, and his
personal life.

E. Scrooge

enkidu

Feb 28, 2001, 2:23:43 AM2/28/01
"E. Scrooge" wrote:

> It would've been better put into a thread of his own. He
> only did it to mock what BABYMASH had done, the bugger
> even used a similar title. It was full of disrespect to
> what BABYMASH is going through, and his personal life.

Rubbish. If imitation is a form of flattery, then parody
is more so.

Cheers,

Cliff

Jay

Feb 28, 2001, 2:36:34 AM2/28/01

> It would've been better put into a thread of his own. He only did it to
> mock what BABYMASH had done, the bugger even used a similar title.
> It was full of disrespect to what BABYMASH is going through, and his
> personal life.

Just goes to show that you need a thick skin to participate in Usenet
otherwise (at some time or another) you are going to get hurt.

Jay

--
************************************
Heaven doesn't want me and

Peter J Ross

Feb 28, 2001, 2:36:51 AM2/28/01
"E. Scrooge" <e.sc...@zfree.co.nx (z replaces x)> wrote in message

> enkidu <enk...@cliffp.com> wrote in article
> <3A9C9FF1...@cliffp.com>...

> > j r sherman wrote:
> > >
> > > MAN is this poetry shit easy!
> > >
> > Not bad, Shermie, not half bad.
> >
> > Cheers,
> >
> > Cliff
>
> It would've been better put into a thread of his own. He only did it to
> mock what BABYMASH had done,

It was irresistibly mockable.

> the bugger even used a similar title.

It's called satire.

> It was full of disrespect to what BABYMASH is going through, and his
> personal life.

It was full of disrespect for Babygro's hilariously bad attempt to write a
poem. Since the hilariously bad attempt was trollishly cross-posted to a
poetry forum (as usual), j r sherman was fully entitled to comment on it
unfavourably (and, indeed, hilariously).

After all, what do we, in rec.arts.poems (the forum to which Babygro
trollishly cross-posts), know or care about what your hero is "going
through", or his "personal life"? All we know of him is that he writes
poetry like a dyslexic afterbirth with a brain-numbing hangover.

But thanks for enlivening an otherwise quiet week.

PJR :-)

--
"I have just thrown a poem into the fire (which it has relighted to my great
comfort), and have smoked out of my head the plan of another. I wish I could

Jay

Feb 28, 2001, 2:35:41 AM2/28/01
"enkidu" <enk...@cliffp.com> wrote in message

>The y2k bugs without the
> sherbet?

eh?

> sushi without the greenstuff (wasabi?)?

Yep - Japanese Horseradish.

Jay

E. Scrooge

Feb 28, 2001, 2:40:04 AM2/28/01

enkidu <enk...@cliffp.com> wrote in article
<3A9CA77F...@cliffp.com>...

It depends on ones view about it. The main thing would be, just what the
original author happens to think about it. Taking into account that
Junior's previous posts have mainly not been very good ones of reply, also
says something about it.

E. Scrooge

Jay

Feb 28, 2001, 2:43:03 AM2/28/01

> It depends on ones view about it. The main thing would be, just what the
> original author happens to think about it. Taking into account that
> Junior's previous posts have mainly not been very good ones of reply, also
> says something about it.

And I'm sure if BM doesn't like the reply then he will chose to ignore or
retaliate.
Everytime that you or others jump to his defence you give others a reason to
think he is held in some sort of demi-god light... then we go through the
same tired thread where everybody calls everybody Babygro/Ebenezer/Junior
*yawn*

E. Scrooge

Feb 28, 2001, 2:58:07 AM2/28/01

Jay <jason.paterson@*spamfree*xtra.co.nz> wrote in article
<k_1n6.875$cG72.2...@news.xtra.co.nz>...

> "E. Scrooge" <e.sc...@zfree.co.nx (z replaces x)> wrote in message
> > It depends on ones view about it. The main thing would be, just what
the
> > original author happens to think about it. Taking into account that
> > Junior's previous posts have mainly not been very good ones of reply,
also
> > says something about it.
>
> And I'm sure if BM doesn't like the reply then he will chose to ignore or
> retaliate.
> Everytime that you or others jump to his defence you give others a reason
> think he is held in some sort of demi-god light... then we go through the
> same tired thread where everybody calls everybody Babygro/Ebenezer/Junior
> *yawn*
>
> Jay

It's a bugger isn't it? Some of us tend to support those that we happen to
respect. Especially after meeting BM in the real world, like some of us
have done.

E. Scrooge

Darny

Feb 28, 2001, 3:17:07 AM2/28/01
<sis...@t-online.de> wrote:

>there's a lot that attracts me on rap, but one reason why I found certain
>other poetry groups somewhat boring was they had no j r.
>
>elvira

Have you discussed this with pussyboy? Perhaps he will post in those
other groups as well.

Darndee

WARNING:
I have an attitude and I know how to use it

Darny

Feb 28, 2001, 3:17:09 AM2/28/01
On Wed, 28 Feb 2001 20:43:03 +1300, "Jay"
<jason.paterson@*spamfree*xtra.co.nz> wrote:

>And I'm sure if BM doesn't like the reply then he will chose to ignore or
>retaliate.

He probably won't even read it :o)

>Everytime that you or others jump to his defence you give others a reason to
>think he is held in some sort of demi-god light...

Now don't you go bursting my bubble... he is a demi-god

> then we go through the same tired thread where everybody calls everybody
> Babygro/Ebenezer/Junior

Yeah, good eh? j r enjoys reving us up.

>*yawn*

Are we keeping you awake?

>Jay

Darny

Feb 28, 2001, 3:17:08 AM2/28/01
On Wed, 28 Feb 2001 19:51:29 +1300, enkidu <enk...@cliffp.com> wrote:

>> MAN is this poetry shit easy!
>>
>Not bad, Shermie, not half bad.
>
>Cheers,
>
>Cliff

Is this what is called Poetic Justice?

Darny

Feb 28, 2001, 3:17:09 AM2/28/01

The toilet without shit?

Darny

Feb 28, 2001, 3:17:10 AM2/28/01
On Wed, 28 Feb 2001 06:27:38 -0000, "Peter J Ross"

>j r sherman boldly splashes a profuse stream of effortless crap over three
>newsgroups,

So I see perhaps if you flush again it will go away.

Darny

Feb 28, 2001, 3:17:10 AM2/28/01
On Wed, 28 Feb 2001 07:36:51 -0000, "Peter J Ross"

>But thanks for enlivening an otherwise quiet week.
>
>PJR :-)

Which is why j r did it. The poetry contest is over and he's bored.
I bet he's been waiting for ages for BM to post into RAP just so he
could come and play with us. One good thing us Kiwi's will play with
him and have staying power NOT like those fly by Aussies.

Jay

Feb 28, 2001, 3:20:37 AM2/28/01
"Darny" <dar...@icqmail.com> wrote in message

> >*yawn*
>
> Are we keeping you awake?

You wish ;-)

Jay

Jay

Feb 28, 2001, 3:19:15 AM2/28/01

> It's a bugger isn't it? Some of us tend to support those that we happen
> respect. Especially after meeting BM in the real world, like some of us
> have done.

It may start that way but it soon degenerates into playground-type name
juggling.

Jay

Darny

Feb 28, 2001, 3:32:51 AM2/28/01
On Wed, 28 Feb 2001 21:19:15 +1300, "Jay"
<jason.paterson@*spamfree*xtra.co.nz> wrote:

>It may start that way but it soon degenerates into playground-type name
>juggling.

Insults Jay get it right we deal in insults, not playground type name
juggling.

Darny

Feb 28, 2001, 3:35:33 AM2/28/01
On Wed, 28 Feb 2001 21:20:37 +1300, "Jay"
<jason.paterson@*spamfree*xtra.co.nz> wrote:
>> >*yawn*
>>
>> Are we keeping you awake?
>
>You wish ;-)

What sort of balls are they using tonight?
2 x4's that over

Darny

Feb 28, 2001, 3:48:45 AM2/28/01
On Wed, 28 Feb 2001 04:54:02 +0200, "Antti Luode"
<anttilu...@namezero.com> wrote:

>Glen, I hope you learn to ignore the stones and that you will find your way
>out of the ditch, to a state of harmony, both inside you and around you..
>
>Antti

That was really nice of you Antti :o)

Cheers,

Jay

Feb 28, 2001, 3:51:02 AM2/28/01

> On Wed, 28 Feb 2001 21:19:15 +1300, "Jay"
> <jason.paterson@*spamfree*xtra.co.nz> wrote:
> >
> >It may start that way but it soon degenerates into playground-type name
> >juggling.
> >

> Insults Jay get it right we deal in insults, not playground type name
> juggling.

No one loves a good insult more than I - babymush, babygro are all too
obvious tho.
Gimme some scum sucking scrotum slapping fuckwits anyday!

Jay

Jay

Feb 28, 2001, 3:51:47 AM2/28/01

> >> Are we keeping you awake?
> >
> >You wish ;-)
> >
> What sort of balls are they using tonight?
> 2 x4's that over

huh?

Darny

Feb 28, 2001, 3:58:35 AM2/28/01
On Wed, 28 Feb 2001 21:51:47 +1300, "Jay"
<jason.paterson@*spamfree*xtra.co.nz> wrote:

>"Darny" <dar...@icqmail.com> wrote in message

>> >You wish ;-)
>> >
>> What sort of balls are they using tonight?
>> 2 x4's that over
>
>huh?
>
>Jay

I was wondering if they were using *Kookaburra* cricket balls tonight
:o)

Darny

Feb 28, 2001, 4:01:08 AM2/28/01
On Wed, 28 Feb 2001 21:51:02 +1300, "Jay"
<jason.paterson@*spamfree*xtra.co.nz> wrote:

>No one loves a good insult more than I - babymush, babygro are all too
>obvious tho.
>Gimme some scum sucking scrotum slapping fuckwits anyday!
>
>Jay

Now ya talkin'

Jay

Feb 28, 2001, 4:13:38 AM2/28/01

> >> What sort of balls are they using tonight?
> >> 2 x4's that over
> >
> >huh?
> >
> >Jay
>
> I was wondering if they were using *Kookaburra* cricket balls tonight

I knew it was you ROFL
Had me worried for a while... thought it was a shirt-lifter ;-)

Jay
No offence to our resident shirt-lifters =)

E. Scrooge

Feb 28, 2001, 4:19:40 AM2/28/01

Darny <dar...@icqmail.com> wrote in article
<jffp9t471sjojqpci...@4ax.com>...

> On Wed, 28 Feb 2001 21:51:02 +1300, "Jay"
> <jason.paterson@*spamfree*xtra.co.nz> wrote:
> >
> >No one loves a good insult more than I - babymush, babygro are all too
> >obvious tho.
> >Gimme some scum sucking scrotum slapping fuckwits anyday!
> >
> >Jay
> >
> Now ya talkin'
>
> Darndee

Don't over do it there, Darndee. You just might turn him into a little
monster. LOL

E. Scrooge

Darny

Feb 28, 2001, 4:27:59 AM2/28/01
On Wed, 28 Feb 2001 09:19:40 +0000 (UTC), "E. Scrooge"
<e.sc...@zfree.co.nx (z replaces x)> wrote:

>>> "Jay" wrote:
>> >
>> >No one loves a good insult more than I - babymush, babygro are all too
>> >obvious tho.
>> >Gimme some scum sucking scrotum slapping fuckwits anyday!
>> >
>> >Jay
>> >
>> Now ya talkin'
>>
>> Darndee
>
>Don't over do it there, Darndee. You just might turn him into a little
>monster. LOL

The we could have a Monster Mash Bash :o)

Jay

Feb 28, 2001, 4:32:53 AM2/28/01
"E. Scrooge" <e.sc...@zfree.co.nx (z replaces x)> wrote in message

Less of the little please.

Jay

enkidu

Feb 28, 2001, 4:45:27 AM2/28/01
Peter J Ross wrote:

> It was full of disrespect for Babygro's hilariously bad
> attempt to write a poem. Since the hilariously bad attempt
> was trollishly cross-posted to a poetry forum (as usual),
> j r sherman was fully entitled to comment on it
> unfavourably (and, indeed, hilariously).
>
> After all, what do we, in rec.arts.poems (the forum to
> which Babygro trollishly cross-posts), know or care about
> what your hero is "going through", or his "personal life"?
> All we know of him is that he writes poetry like a dyslexic
> afterbirth with a brain-numbing hangover.

Nice try, but you have a long way to go before you can
truly emulate our hero.

Cheers,

Cliff

Glen Fletcher

Feb 28, 2001, 7:24:56 AM2/28/01

Pip <pip...@xtra.co.nz> wrote in message

> "Antti Luode" <anttilu...@namezero.com> wrote in message

> > Glen, I hope you learn to ignore the stones and that you will find your
> way
> > out of the
> > ditch, to a state of harmony, both inside you and around you..
> >
> > Antti
> >
> AMEN
> Pip

WHY THANKS, :) IT WILL BE TOUGH BUT I'M NOT GONNA LET THIS BASTARD BEAT ME,
AT LEAST I CAN LOOK BACK EVEN IF I DO FREAK OUT AND KNOW I TRIED.
HI PIP I SEE YOU ARE A CHRISTIAN NOW:).
BABYMASH.

Glen Fletcher

Feb 28, 2001, 7:27:37 AM2/28/01

> j r sherman wrote:
> >
> > I see the bills need
> > to get paid
> > because small minded soals
> > take, take, take, from me
> > my soal and brains
> > I am smarter than they are,
> >
> > so why should I have to work
> > I have things to say that's smarter
> > than anything you have to say.
> >
> > I am special, I don't need your fucked up
> > system to tell me I'm real,
> > I'm realler than you are.
> >
> > Kill all your negative bullshit
> > I don't have to work
> > If I don't want to, I am freer
> > than you will ever be!
> >
> > No one can tell me what to do.
> > No one can tell me what to do.
> > No one can tell me what to do.
> > No one can tell me what to do.
> >
> > So you builders of oppression
> > die a terrible death
> > As I fly to where I am special.
> >
> > I am Special
> > I am Special!
> > I am
> >
> > Special.

> > MAN is this poetry shit easy!

HMMMM SAME MAN I SEE.
KIND AND FRIENDLY.
BABYMASH.

Glen Fletcher

Feb 28, 2001, 7:35:12 AM2/28/01

E. Scrooge <e.sc...@zfree.co.nx (z replaces x)> wrote in message

O'K BABY LETS HAVE A BABY NOW! WE CAN RUN AWAY TOGETHER TO BARE TESTICALS
LAND.
BABYMASH.

Glen Fletcher

Feb 28, 2001, 7:33:29 AM2/28/01

Jay <jason.paterson@*spamfree*xtra.co.nz> wrote in message

> "E. Scrooge" <e.sc...@zfree.co.nx (z replaces x)> wrote in message
> > It depends on ones view about it. The main thing would be, just what
the
> > original author happens to think about it. Taking into account that
> > Junior's previous posts have mainly not been very good ones of reply,
also
> > says something about it.
>
> And I'm sure if BM doesn't like the reply then he will chose to ignore or
> retaliate.
> Everytime that you or others jump to his defence you give others a reason
> think he is held in some sort of demi-god light... then we go through the
> same tired thread where everybody calls everybody Babygro/Ebenezer/Junior
> *yawn*
>
> Jay

WELL I MUST SAY WHEN I CLOCKED IN HERE FOR MY END OF THE DAY QUICK LOOK I
DID NOT EXPECT YET ANOTHER MASSIVE EXPLOSION OF REPLIES, I DID EXPECT
SHERMAN BECAUSE HIS LIFE SEEMS TO BE BASED ON COMPLAINT AND DISLIKE.
BUT THAT'S O'K HE LIKES IT AND AT LEAST IS HONEST ENOUGH TO ADMIT HE LIKES
BEING A BORING WANKER.
HE IS LIKE A STAIN THAT YOU KNOW IS IN THE ROOM BUT HEY IT WAS RARO AND
HAPPEND BACK IN 62.
BABYMASH.

Glen Fletcher

Feb 28, 2001, 7:42:28 AM2/28/01

> On Wed, 28 Feb 2001 19:59:02 +1300, enkidu <enk...@cliffp.com> wrote:
> >
> >Elvira Selow wrote:
> >>
> >> there's a lot that attracts me on rap, but one reason why
> >> I found certain other poetry groups somewhat boring was they
> >> had no j r.
> >>
> >True. What is the sweet and sour without the sour? The
> >sweetness of the meringue without the lemon? The tequila
> >without the salt. The fish and chips without the vinegar,
> >the goulash without the yoghurt? The y2k bugs without the
> >sherbet? The sausages without the devilled sauce? The
> >sushi without the greenstuff (wasabi?)? The cheese without
> >the pickle?
> >

> The toilet without shit?
>
> Darndee

A BABYMASH POEM WITHOUT A SHERMAN.
BABYMASH.

Glen Fletcher

Feb 28, 2001, 7:40:13 AM2/28/01

Peter J Ross <p...@britishlibrary.net> wrote in message

> "E. Scrooge" <e.sc...@zfree.co.nx (z replaces x)> wrote in message
>
> > enkidu <enk...@cliffp.com> wrote in article
> > <3A9C9FF1...@cliffp.com>...

> > > Not bad, Shermie, not half bad.
> > >
> > > Cheers,
> > >
> > > Cliff
> >
> > It would've been better put into a thread of his own. He only did it to
> > mock what BABYMASH had done,
>
> It was irresistibly mockable.
>
> > the bugger even used a similar title.
>
> It's called satire.
>
> > It was full of disrespect to what BABYMASH is going through, and his
> > personal life.

> It was full of disrespect for Babygro's hilariously bad attempt to write a
> poem. Since the hilariously bad attempt was trollishly cross-posted to a
> poetry forum (as usual), j r sherman was fully entitled to comment on it
> unfavourably (and, indeed, hilariously).
>
> After all, what do we, in rec.arts.poems (the forum to which Babygro
> trollishly cross-posts), know or care about what your hero is "going
> through", or his "personal life"? All we know of him is that he writes
> poetry like a dyslexic afterbirth with a brain-numbing hangover.
>
> But thanks for enlivening an otherwise quiet week.
>
> PJR :-)

WELL I'VE ALWAYS THOUGHT PEOPLE TAKE THIS NET TO SERIOUSLY, I AM GONNA BE
SELLING THIS THING AND MOVING ON.
MY POETRY IS SHIT, COOL WITH ME I DON'T CARE. CERTAINLY THOSE LIKE ROSS AND
SHERMAN CARE MORE THAN MYSELF.
AS FOR TROLLING, CRAP. IF NZ.GEN DON'T LIKE MY STUFF IN THE GROUP THEY CAN
VOTE ME OUT IT'S OF NO CONCERN.
XX
BABYMASH.

j r sherman

Feb 28, 2001, 10:40:46 AM2/28/01
in another time, another place, someone did say.....

>On Wed, 28 Feb 2001 20:43:03 +1300, "Jay"
><jason.paterson@*spamfree*xtra.co.nz> wrote:
>>
>>And I'm sure if BM doesn't like the reply then he will chose to ignore or
>>retaliate.
>
>He probably won't even read it :o)

read higher up in the thread, dars, you sweet-talking siren.

>>Everytime that you or others jump to his defence you give others a reason to
>>think he is held in some sort of demi-god light...
>
>Now don't you go bursting my bubble... he is a demi-god

new zealand! what are you gonna do?

>> then we go through the same tired thread where everybody calls everybody
>> Babygro/Ebenezer/Junior
>
>Yeah, good eh? j r enjoys reving us up.

it's fun and easy, why not?

>>*yawn*
>
>Are we keeping you awake?

10 months, dars, til the Lord Of The Rings part I is released. pray that it's
good, that's all i have to say, pray that it's good.

love and kisses,

j r sherman

j r sherman

Feb 28, 2001, 10:36:05 AM2/28/01
in another time, another place, someone did say.....

>there's a lot that attracts me on rap, but one reason why I found certain
>other poetry groups somewhat boring was they had no j r.
>
>elvira

Ms. Elvira, i am usually humble and self effacing when nice things are said
about me.

but this time you are so right! :D

love and kisses,

j r sherman

>"Rex Savage":
>
>> that shit is easy for you, jr. don't let old ebenezer get you down - he
>> just don't know real poetry from shit. he ain't got no soal.

>> "E. Scrooge" <e.sc...@zfree.co.nx (z replaces x)> wrote in message

>> > j r sherman <jr...@earthlink.net> wrote in article
>> > <97gkt...@drn.newsguy.com>...

>> > It looks like the needle got stuck
>> > While you were writing that muck
>> > You can take out the word poetry
>> > You must have done it on the lavatory
>> >
>> > E. Scrooge

j r sherman

Feb 28, 2001, 10:32:53 AM2/28/01
in another time, another place, someone did say.....

>j r sherman wrote:
>>
>> I see the bills need
>> to get paid
>> because small minded soals
>> take, take, take, from me
>> my soal and brains
>> I am smarter than they are,
>>
>> so why should I have to work
>> I have things to say that's smarter
>> than anything you have to say.
>>
>> I am special, I don't need your fucked up
>> system to tell me I'm real,
>> I'm realler than you are.
>>
>> Kill all your negative bullshit
>> I don't have to work
>> If I don't want to, I am freer
>> than you will ever be!
>>
>> No one can tell me what to do.
>> No one can tell me what to do.
>> No one can tell me what to do.
>> No one can tell me what to do.
>>
>> So you builders of oppression
>> die a terrible death
>> As I fly to where I am special.
>>
>> I am Special
>> I am Special!
>> I am
>>
>> Special.
>>
>> MAN is this poetry shit easy!
>>
>Not bad, Shermie, not half bad.
>
>Cheers,
>
>Cliff

cliff! how come we only see you when a US-NeZe war breaks out?

you're special brand of sardonica is appreciated. i'm not kidding this time.

really.

no, really :)

j r sherman

Feb 28, 2001, 10:42:21 AM2/28/01
in another time, another place, someone did say.....

>On Wed, 28 Feb 2001 19:59:02 +1300, enkidu <enk...@cliffp.com> wrote:
>>
>>Elvira Selow wrote:
>>>
>>> there's a lot that attracts me on rap, but one reason why
>>> I found certain other poetry groups somewhat boring was they
>>> had no j r.
>>>
>>True. What is the sweet and sour without the sour? The
>>sweetness of the meringue without the lemon? The tequila
>>without the salt. The fish and chips without the vinegar,
>>the goulash without the yoghurt? The y2k bugs without the
>>sherbet? The sausages without the devilled sauce? The
>>sushi without the greenstuff (wasabi?)? The cheese without
>>the pickle?
>>

>The toilet without shit?

the NeZe without the bad poetry?

>Darndee

you siren, you.

Peter J Ross

Feb 28, 2001, 12:33:06 PM2/28/01
"Glen Fletcher" <flet...@inspire.net.nz> wrote in message

> WELL I'VE ALWAYS THOUGHT PEOPLE TAKE THIS NET TO SERIOUSLY,

Really? And I thought we were just having fun at the expense of your
non-poem, which is, after all, as funny as any non-poem you've posted.

> I AM GONNA BE
> SELLING THIS THING

Selling the non-poem? Do people *pay* for your stuff there?

> AND MOVING ON.

Not to the UK, please. Anything but that.

> MY POETRY IS SHIT, COOL WITH ME I DON'T CARE.

We noticed that you don't care. That's one of the annoying things about you.

> CERTAINLY THOSE LIKE ROSS AND
> SHERMAN CARE MORE THAN MYSELF.

That might be the reason why, unlike you, we *read* a poetry newsgroup
rather than merely cross-posting to one.

> AS FOR TROLLING, CRAP.

Technically perhaps you're a spammer rather than a troll, but it isn't
really worth arguing over.

> IF NZ.GEN DON'T LIKE MY STUFF IN THE GROUP THEY CAN
> VOTE ME OUT IT'S OF NO CONCERN.

Can we vote you out of rec.arts.poems too? Please?

> XX
> BABYMASH.

I do enjoy our occasional little chats.

PJR :-)

--
"Readers may be divided into four classes:
1. Sponges, who absorb all they read, and return it nearly in the same

Lamia

Feb 28, 2001, 11:01:36 AM2/28/01
"E. Scrooge" <e.sc...@zfree.co.nx (z replaces x)> wrote in message

> j r sherman <jr...@earthlink.net> wrote in article
> <97gkt...@drn.newsguy.com>...
> >
> > No one can tell me what to do.
> > No one can tell me what to do.
> > No one can tell me what to do.
> > No one can tell me what to do.
> >
> > MAN is this poetry shit easy!
> >
> > j r sherman
>
> It looks like the needle got stuck
> While you were writing that muck
> You can take out the word poetry
> You must have done it on the lavatory
>
> E. Scrooge

Hahahaha ...!!!!!

Lamia

E. Scrooge

Feb 28, 2001, 2:14:17 PM2/28/01

j r sherman <jr...@earthlink.net> wrote in article
<97j65...@drn.newsguy.com>...

> in another time, another place, someone did say.....
>
> 10 months, dars, til the Lord Of The Rings part I is released. pray that
it's
> good, that's all i have to say, pray that it's good.
>
> j r sherman

Don't worry Junior, it will be. After all it was filmed in the best
country to make it so.

E. Scrooge

Elvira Selow

Feb 28, 2001, 5:29:05 PM2/28/01
"j r sherman":

> >there's a lot that attracts me on rap, but one reason why I found certain
> >other poetry groups somewhat boring was they had no j r.
> >
> >elvira
>
> Ms. Elvira, i am usually humble and self effacing when nice things are
said
> about me.
>
> but this time you are so right! :D

It's because I'm the angels' helper ;-}

Elvira

E. Scrooge

Feb 28, 2001, 6:27:46 PM2/28/01

Elvira Selow <sis...@t-online.de> wrote in article
<97jv8r$3lo$03$1...@news.t-online.com>...

Sorry, I had no idea that Junior had passed away. Who would've guessed
that the fool would end up as an angel?
Oh, that's right, he's been harping on about Glenn's posts for ages now.
So the bugger should be damn good at the harp with all of the practice that
he's had down here.

E. Scrooge

Goddess

Feb 28, 2001, 9:25:03 PM2/28/01

"E. Scrooge" <e.sc...@zfree.co.nx (z replaces x)> wrote in message

> enkidu <enk...@cliffp.com> wrote in article
> <3A9C9FF1...@cliffp.com>...
> > j r sherman wrote:
> > >
> > > MAN is this poetry shit easy!
> > >
> > Not bad, Shermie, not half bad.
> >
> > Cheers,
> >
> > Cliff
>
> It would've been better put into a thread of his own. He only did it to
> mock what BABYMASH had done, the bugger even used a similar title.

So? I thought it was terribly amusing.

> It was full of disrespect to what BABYMASH is going through, and his
> personal life.

Who cares what he's going through or what his personal life is like? I
certainly don't. I do care, however, that babykins posts drivel and calls
it poetry. There now, grandma has spoken.

> E. Scrooge

Marg

Goddess

Feb 28, 2001, 9:29:34 PM2/28/01

> On Wed, 28 Feb 2001 04:54:02 +0200, "Antti Luode"
> <anttilu...@namezero.com> wrote:
> >
> >Glen, I hope you learn to ignore the stones and that you will find your
way
> >out of the ditch, to a state of harmony, both inside you and around you..
> >
> >Antti
> >
> That was really nice of you Antti :o)

Yes, it was. At least Antti posts half decent poetry (and sometimes VERY
decent poetry). Unlike babymush who has never posted a poem that is in
anyway even half decent.

Marg

> Cheers,

E. Scrooge

Feb 28, 2001, 9:51:42 PM2/28/01

Goddess <hl-go...@home.com> wrote in article
<3qin6.486717$U46.14...@news1.sttls1.wa.home.com>...
> Marg

Well granny, it sounds like you lead a cartoon lifestyle (unreal).
Speaking of which, how is Homer these days, Marg?

E. Scrooge

Antti Luode

Feb 28, 2001, 10:28:35 PM2/28/01
Goddess <hl-go...@home.com> kirjoitti
viestissä:iuin6.486723$U46.14...@news1.sttls1.wa.home.com...

> "Darny" <dar...@icqmail.com> wrote in message
> > On Wed, 28 Feb 2001 04:54:02 +0200, "Antti Luode"
> > <anttilu...@namezero.com> wrote:
> > >
> > >Glen, I hope you learn to ignore the stones and that you will find your
> way
> > >out of the ditch, to a state of harmony, both inside you and around
you..

> > >Antti
> > >
> > That was really nice of you Antti :o)
>
> Yes, it was. At least Antti posts half decent poetry (and sometimes VERY
> decent poetry). Unlike babymush who has never posted a poem that is in
> anyway even half decent.
>
> Marg
>
> > Cheers,
> > Darndee

I admire Glen for his honesty.. For the fact that he spills outs his guts,
no matter what people think.. It takes a heck of a lot of courage.. For some
people it is so hard that, instead of being able to face their problems,
by talking about them openly, they turn a gun on themselves and pull
the trigger..

That is what Glen has been doing all along.. I admit, I do not read his
every post, but when I do, I can often see that he is dealing with very
painful issues of his life.. I have nothing against that, about fellow
humanbeing
going through some issues of his life in a forum of his choise.. I wish him
the best..

When it comes to comparing people on basis of poetry..
You can not compare people on the basis of one field.. We're
all good people if we give each other a chance.. On a good day,
we can do miracles, on a bad day, we sit in a wheel chair and
watch the wheels of the world..

Antti

E. Scrooge

Feb 28, 2001, 11:00:02 PM2/28/01

Antti Luode <anttilu...@namezero.com> wrote in article
<97keue$gft$1...@news.kolumbus.fi>...

For the little bit of space that Glenn's posts take up, people don't have
to read them, and then reply to them if they can't be reasonable about it
while doing so.

E. Scrooge

Texas Max King

Feb 28, 2001, 11:17:38 PM2/28/01

"Goddess" <hl-go...@home.com> wrote in message:

> Yes, it was. At least Antti posts half decent poetry (and sometimes VERY
> decent poetry). Unlike babymush who has never posted a poem that is in
> anyway even half decent.

. . . i second the motion.

> Marg

Texas Max King

Feb 28, 2001, 11:21:01 PM2/28/01
The witty alias E. Scrooge enlightened us with his childish humour:

> Well granny, it sounds like you lead a cartoon lifestyle (unreal).
> Speaking of which, how is Homer these days, Marg?

Neze is a small island and they're never really
quite sure what to do with their time.

Texas Max King

Feb 28, 2001, 11:39:30 PM2/28/01

Sorry Antti . . . I have to disagree here.
Poetry is not fucking therapy! I use to hear this
all the time in the poetry group I went to. Many
of them thought of poetry as therapy. Bullshit.
Writing is therapy. I'm cool there. Writing,
as a matter of fact, can be GREAT therapy!
It is one thing to have an emotional fit
and then rationalize it on paper, but to
call it 'poetry'. Not!
Writing is putting your thoughts down on
paper. The 'craft' of writing is taking these same
thoughts and molding them to the point of
genuis. Antti, Mash, Bob Ez and a few others
often jot down their poetic thoughts and
inspirations on paper (or computer) but this
does not make it poetry, no matter how
poetic the intentions. Poetry is also a 'craft'.
It is work. You attempt to express yourself
as poetically as possible on paper, based
on traditional or contemporary 'poetic techniques'.
And then you work it baby . . . attempting to make
it the best you possibly can . . . so that it
reaches for the that pinnacle we call 'art'.
So if even I enjoy reading the often counter-social,
youthful ravings of Mash . . . does not make it poetry.
No matter what any Neze defends it to be.
In the same vein, Antti often writes great stuff,
and I enjoy reading it . . . but it is not always poetry.
I also write a lot of shit and I'll be the first one
to admit that some of it is 'poetry' and much of it
well . . . eh . . . whatever.

-Max (with apologies to the psychotherapists in the group)

E. Scrooge

Mar 1, 2001, 12:02:18 AM3/1/01

Texas Max King <max...@pstx.com> wrote in article
<C3kn6.277$Fz.2...@typhoon.austin.rr.com>...

Was that a bowel motion that you wish to support?

E. Scrooge

Darny

Mar 1, 2001, 12:25:34 AM3/1/01