Walking To The Edge Of Town Tonight / Will Dockery & Brian Mallard

Will Dockery

Apr 23, 2015, 10:23:19 PM4/23/15

"It was there at the coffee shop, I still had my old job as the bell hop.
She told me her story, I wasn't listening. She smiled in the air, I'm afraid
to tell her I care, she was bringing me down and her eyes were
glistening..."

Brian Mallard​ posted a new song, rough draft, still awaiting Mixcraft &
Jack Snipe​ magic. :D

"Walking To The Edge Of Town Tonight" / Will Dockery​ & Brian Mallard:

http://www.reverbnation.com/q/5rml54

madeforz...@yahoo.com

May 4, 2015, 12:51:25 PM5/4/15
On Thursday, April 23, 2015 at 10:23:19 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> "It was there at the coffee shop, I still had my old job as the bell hop.
> She told me her story, I wasn't listening. She smiled in the air, I'm afraid
> to tell her I care, she was bringing me down and her eyes were
> glistening..."

"He smelled like beer and slurred his words like a substance-abusing Nick Nolte. I thought about calling the police as I carefully fondled the pepper spray in my purse."

Will Dockery

Jun 18, 2016, 3:03:40 PM6/18/16
Dink wrote in message
> Will Dockery wrote:
>
> "It was there at the coffee shop, I still had my old job as the bell hop.
> She told me her story, I wasn't listening. She smiled in the air, I'm
> afraid
> to tell her I care, she was bringing me down and her eyes were
> glistening..."

This was a magic moment I had with Brian Mallard & Deby Love:

https://www.reverbnation.com/play_now/song_24310126

> "He smelled like beer and slurred his words like a substance-abusing Nick
> Nolte. I thought about calling the police as I carefully fondled the
> pepper
> spray in my purse."

Dink with a man purse?

Why am I not surprised?

Will Dockery

Oct 25, 2019, 4:29:10 AM10/25/19
------------------------------------

Alternate take found in Drafts file.

Will Dockery

Nov 8, 2019, 2:58:17 AM11/8/19
"General Zod" wrote in message
> On Friday, October 25, 2019 at 4:29:09 AM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
>
> "It was there at the coffee shop, I still had my old job as the bell hop.
> She told me her story, I wasn't listening. She smiled in the air, I'm
> afraid
> to tell her I care, she was bringing me down and her eyes were
> glistening..."
>
> Brian Mallard​ posted a new song, rough draft, still awaiting Mixcraft &
> Jack Snipe​ magic. :D
>
> "Walking To The Edge Of Town Tonight" / Will Dockery​ & Brian Mallard:

https://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery/song/23942838-walking-to-edge-town-tonight--will

------------------------------------
Thanks, Zod.

;)

madeforz...@yahoo.com

Nov 22, 2019, 1:18:39 AM11/22/19
Why in the hell did you respond to a FOUR-YEAR-OLD POST, Drunkery?

Zod

Aug 21, 2020, 9:42:04 PM8/21/20
Good version...

W.Dockery

Aug 22, 2020, 4:04:04 PM8/22/20
Thanks for the nod, General Zod.

:)

Zod

Aug 24, 2020, 9:36:03 PM8/24/20
W.Dockery wrote:

> Zod wrote:

>> Will Dockery wrote:
>>>
>>> "It was there at the coffee shop, I still had my old job as the bell hop.
>>> She told me her story, I wasn't listening. She smiled in the air, I'm afraid
>>> to tell her I care, she was bringing me down and her eyes were
>>> glistening..."

>>> Brian Mallard​ posted a new song, rough draft, still awaiting Mixcraft &
>>> Jack Snipe​ magic. :D

>>> "Walking To The Edge Of Town Tonight" / Will Dockery​ & Brian Mallard:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdDhmFCgcn4

Fixed link...

>>> ------------------------------------

>>> Alternate take found in Drafts file.

>> Good version...

> Thanks for the nod, General Zod.

> :)

You are welcome...

W.Dockery

Oct 19, 2020, 12:06:04 PM10/19/20
Thanks again for listening and commenting.

:)

Zod

Oct 19, 2020, 5:58:04 PM10/19/20
Great song from all of you........

W.Dockery

Oct 19, 2020, 8:28:05 PM10/19/20
We have a new live version on YouTube.

Zod

Oct 19, 2020, 9:37:04 PM10/19/20
Good tune, BTW....

Zod

Nov 18, 2020, 7:34:04 PM11/18/20
> Why in the hell xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hush up, troll....

W-Dockery

Apr 24, 2023, 5:15:42 AM4/24/23
Zod wrote:
> Will Dockery wrote:

>> Zod wrote:

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdDhmFCgcn4

> Fixed link...

For the archives, here's the correct link on Reverbnation:

http://www.reverbnation.com/open_graph/song/23942838

W.Dockery

Aug 29, 2023, 4:50:21 PM8/29/23
Zod wrote:

> Will Dockery wrote:
>
>> "It was there at the coffee shop, I still had my old job as the bell hop.
>> She told me her story, I wasn't listening. She smiled in the air, I'm afraid
>> to tell her I care, she was bringing me down and her eyes were
>> glistening..."

>> Brian Mallard​ posted a new song, rough draft, still awaiting Mixcraft &
>> Jack Snipe​ magic. :D

>> "Walking To The Edge Of Town Tonight" / Will Dockery​ & Brian Mallard:

>> https://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery/song/23942838-walking-to-edge-town-tonight--will

Link fixed ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

> Good tune, BTW....

Thanks again for listening.

:)

W.Dockery

Aug 30, 2023, 3:50:22 PM8/30/23
Good afternoon, thanks again for the nod.

:)

General-Zod

Aug 30, 2023, 4:50:24 PM8/30/23
Will Dockery wrote:

>>> "It was there at the coffee shop, I still had my old job as the bell hop.
>>> She told me her story, I wasn't listening. She smiled in the air, I'm afraid
>>> to tell her I care, she was bringing me down and her eyes were
>>> glistening..."

>>> Brian Mallard​ posted a new song, rough draft, still awaiting Mixcraft &
>>> Jack Snipe​ magic. :D

>>> "Walking To The Edge Of Town Tonight" / Will Dockery​ & Brian Mallard:

>>> https://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery/song/23942838-walking-to-edge-town-tonight--will

General-Zod

Aug 31, 2023, 5:45:15 PM8/31/23
Good afternoon my friend, luv this one.

:)

W.Dockery

Aug 31, 2023, 8:35:23 PM8/31/23
Good evening, thanks again.

W.Dockery

Sep 1, 2023, 12:50:17 PM9/1/23
General-Zod wrote:

>> Link fixed ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

> Good afternoon my friend, luv this one.

Thanks again for the positive feedback.

General-Zod

Oct 7, 2023, 5:50:16 PM10/7/23
Cool... and right on...!

W.Dockery

Oct 12, 2023, 9:20:17 PM10/12/23
Thanks again for listening, Zod.

😃

W.Dockery

Oct 17, 2023, 12:55:19 PM10/17/23
General-Zod wrote:

>> Link fixed ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^>

> Good afternoon my friend, luv this one.

Hello there, thanks again for listening.

😃

General-Zod

Oct 20, 2023, 4:45:17 PM10/20/23
I feel the performance is a mix of influences from The Who to Bruce Springsteen...

W.Dockery

Oct 27, 2023, 8:00:22 PM10/27/23
Good evening, thanks again for the positive feedback.

😃

General-Zod

Dec 19, 2023, 4:45:17 PM12/19/23
Good day