Idol Hour Night / Will Dockery

Will Dockery

Jul 2, 2020, 6:31:25 PM7/2/20
Idol Hour Night:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PmvcNSxE18&t=6s

Idol Hour Night / Will Dockery

Written by Will Dockery (words) - Brian Mallard, Jack Snipe & Rob Wright
(music)

Sherwood

Jul 6, 2020, 8:26:04 PM7/6/20
How are ole Brian and Snipe doing these days...?

Miss the old rock and roll shows downtown....

Rocky

Jul 11, 2020, 8:15:52 PM7/11/20
Indeed so.....

W.Dockery

Oct 19, 2020, 12:20:04 PM10/19/20
They are appearing a a show on Thursday.

Zod

Oct 19, 2020, 9:57:04 PM10/19/20
Outstanding...!

Zod

Oct 25, 2020, 9:52:04 PM10/25/20
Another listen to a Rock poetry classic...

Zod

Nov 9, 2020, 9:24:04 PM11/9/20
Good for another listen....

W.Dockery

Nov 11, 2020, 7:50:05 PM11/11/20
Thanks, Zod.

The lyrics will be included in Volume Two.

:)

W.Dockery

Nov 12, 2020, 1:12:05 PM11/12/20
I see Pastor Corey asked the same thing about Jack Snipe in a troll thread earlier today.

So, Pastor Corey, Jack Snipe is doing fine, from what I can tell.

:)

Zod

Nov 19, 2020, 6:34:07 PM11/19/20
Will Dockery wrote:

>>> Idol Hour Night:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PmvcNSxE18&t=6s

>>> Idol Hour Night / Will Dockery

>>> Written by Will Dockery (words) - Brian Mallard, Jack Snipe & Rob Wright
>>> (music)

I hope to see another music show or two before I leave on my vacation....

W.Dockery

Nov 20, 2020, 8:36:06 PM11/20/20
How much longer are you in town?

W-Dockery

Jun 7, 2023, 4:00:13 AM6/7/23
Idol Hour Night / will Dockery (audio)
***

General-Zod

Oct 8, 2023, 4:00:15 PM10/8/23
Will Dockery wrote:

> Idol Hour Night:

>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PmvcNSxE18&t=6s

>> Idol Hour Night / Will Dockery

>> Written by Will Dockery (words) - Brian Mallard, Jack Snipe & Rob Wright
>> (music)

Another of your works which stands unique among the others...

W.Dockery

Oct 12, 2023, 3:20:15 PM10/12/23
Thanks again my friend.

General-Zod

Oct 17, 2023, 6:25:17 PM10/17/23
Will Dockery wrote:

>>> Idol Hour Night:

>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PmvcNSxE18&t=6s

>>> Idol Hour Night / Will Dockery

>>> Written by Will Dockery (words) - Brian Mallard, Jack Snipe & Rob Wright
>>> (music)

Another listen to a fine old rock tune...

W.Dockery

Oct 21, 2023, 1:10:18 AM10/21/23
Thanks again for listening.

😃

W.Dockery

Oct 28, 2023, 11:25:15 AM10/28/23
Thanks again for the listen.

😃

W.Dockery

Nov 5, 2023, 1:55:15 PM11/5/23
Old school?

😃

General-Zod

Dec 19, 2023, 2:20:18 AM12/19/23
Yes

And yo

Happy birthday to Jack Snipe give him my regards

W.Dockery

Dec 28, 2023, 5:40:12 PM12/28/23
Definitely will.

😃