Origami business

Roy and Ann Cottongim

Apr 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/21/98

I once owned an origami business, until one day it folded. :)

(Just thought I'd post that one for a smile or two. This is my first reply
to a NG, so don't be too harsh.)

- Roy

Robin King

Apr 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/22/98

Roy and Ann Cottongim wrote:

> I once owned an origami business, until one day it folded. :)

Me too!
I thought I'd earn some good money, but the profits were just
on paper...

Robin, going one worse

PS - I'm told profits should be in creasing soon.

(PPS - Two worse!)

Doug Philips

Apr 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/22/98

Robin King wrote:
> Roy and Ann Cottongim wrote:
> > I once owned an origami business, until one day it folded. :)
> I thought I'd earn some good money, but the profits were just
> on paper...

> PS - I'm told profits should be in creasing soon.

Yeah, the costs just squashed us, and our attempts to reverse our fortunes were
foiled, asfoil, like fortune, hates to be reversed. Not even our lucky rabbit
ear could save us!

-D'gou

--
end

Robin King

Apr 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/22/98

Doug Philips wrote:

> Robin King wrote:
> > Roy and Ann Cottongim wrote:
> > > I once owned an origami business, until one day it folded. :)
> > I thought I'd earn some good money, but the profits were just
> > on paper...
> > PS - I'm told profits should be in creasing soon.
>
> Yeah, the costs just squashed us, and our attempts to reverse our fortunes were
> foiled, asfoil, like fortune, hates to be reversed. Not even our lucky rabbit
> ear could save us!

The whole sad story has been written up in Crane's* Business Week. Just
take a look at the mountains and valleys on the charts!

Robin

*There actually is a newspaper called Crain's Business Week.

JAC2HILL

Apr 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/26/98

I tried to "Base" my business on the animal kingdom....
But it really was for the birds.
The Frogs Croaked and the water-bombed.
(Wu you really believe that could happen???)

Jac2Hill

Robin King

Apr 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/26/98

Good to hear from you! I can tell you are not one
of those com Montrolls, but someone who wishes to help dispel
Lang-xiety, especially for those of us on a short Fuse.
Stick around, and we shall float like butterflies, without
Akira(n) the world. We'll be Harbin-gers of good times, and
there'll Beynon of that infighting, as in some other news-
groups. This group is a veritable Palacio of paperfolding,
Tomei mind, anyway, so let's fold ever more Randlett it be.

Robin

JAC2HILL

Apr 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/29/98

Robin, your statement was grand!!