ot-iowa state fair siting

sue kelso

Aug 18, 2004, 8:47:03 PM8/18/04
Bill Geist in line ahead of us at the skyglider with a porkchop on a stick
in the rain.

sue k

--
remove noway from address to reply

No one died when Clinton lied.......

Jr@Ease

Aug 18, 2004, 8:58:42 PM8/18/04
On Thu, 19 Aug 2004 00:47:03 GMT, "sue kelso"
<suenow...@mchsi.com> wrote:

>Bill Geist in line ahead of us at the skyglider with a porkchop on a stick
>in the rain.
>
>sue k

My sister ran into Andy Rooney at the rest stop on the Atlantic City
Expressway this morning. She asked him if he was Andy Ronney,and he
said "no", then asked her if she beieved him. She said no, so he
'fessed up. She asked for his autograph, and he refused.

I asked her how she knew it was him, she said "The eyebrows."

John P

sue kelso

Aug 18, 2004, 9:04:59 PM8/18/04

"Jr@Ease" <do.not.s...@this.address> wrote in message

he was filming so we all left him alone. iowa nice and all that. and he
still had to get special permission to take food on the ride.

sue k

shirley

Aug 19, 2004, 11:31:58 AM8/19/04
Don'tcha love that fair-food-on-a-stick thing? Ohio State Fair just ended,
with two new favorites announced; deep fried cookie dough balls, and a big
slab of batter fried fudge on a stick! My teeth hurt just thinking about
it. And Columbus just last year was promoting dieting to get us off the
list of one of the fattest cities. Yikes!

Shirley

sue kelso

Aug 19, 2004, 7:39:23 PM8/19/04

"shirley" <bo...@copper.net> wrote in message

> Don'tcha love that fair-food-on-a-stick thing? Ohio State Fair just
ended,
> with two new favorites announced; deep fried cookie dough balls, and a big
> slab of batter fried fudge on a stick! My teeth hurt just thinking about
> it. And Columbus just last year was promoting dieting to get us off the
> list of one of the fattest cities. Yikes!
>
> Shirley

This years new one is a hit. Meatballs on a stick. rolled in marinara
sauce and then asiago cheese. my son had one and pronounced it excellent.
I had chicken on a stick but they had no tabasco.......bummer

sue k

David Matthews

Aug 20, 2004, 1:35:32 AM8/20/04

> My sister ran into Andy Rooney at the rest stop on the Atlantic City
> Expressway this morning. She asked him if he was Andy Ronney,and he
> said "no", then asked her if she beieved him. She said no, so he
> 'fessed up. She asked for his autograph, and he refused.
>
> I asked her how she knew it was him, she said "The eyebrows."
>
> John P

While in Los Angeles a friend of mine saw Glenn Ford in a bank. My friend
admits it was dumb but he went up to him and said "Aren't you Glenn Ford?".
Ford said "No. I'm Henry Fonda" and walked away.

Dave in Toronto