movies for autistic adults?

Tim Bruening

Apr 4, 2004, 10:06:35 AM4/4/04

andrew Cool wrote:

> what movies are recommended for autistic adults that are high
> functioning?

I love Star Wars, Star Trek, Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, Willy
Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, The Wizard of Oz, Shrek, Rain Man, and
Good Will Hunting.

> read the life of pi
> by yann martel
> check out the apple ipod
> www.apple.com

Tim Bruening

Apr 4, 2004, 10:07:16 AM4/4/04

Mike Stanton wrote:

> On Fri, 12 Mar 2004 22:44:59 -0500 (EST), jsin...@webtv.net (andrew
> Cool) wrote

> >what movies are recommended for autistic adults that are high
> >functioning?
>

> That depends. My son likes action movies. He enjoyed the Lord of the
> Rings movies and the Terminator movies. He also likes the humour in
> things like Men in Black. He does not do so well when there are sub
> plots and lots of stuff about relationships in the movies.

I also loved Men in Black and Terminator 1.

tariq rahim

May 2, 2004, 11:32:04 AM5/2/04
x-no-archive: Yes

there's a 1950 bogart noir called "in a lonely place"