Re: Tyler Hoechlin joins Paramount+'s Teen Wolf movie

A Friend

May 18, 2022, 12:15:48 PM5/18/22
In article <nee1af4b-4974-4600...@googlegroups.com>,
<tmc...@gmail.com> wrote:

> https://variety.com/2022/film/news/teen-wolf-movie-tyler-hoechlin-1235266464/
>
> The original Teen Wolf star is back and ready to reprise his Derek Hale role
> after negotiating for his return for the past few months.

I smell crossover!!!

https://tinyurl.com/398xt7um

Ubiquitous

May 18, 2022, 1:42:32 PM5/18/22
In article <180520221215462479%no...@noway.com>, no...@noway.com wrote:
> tmc...@gmail.com wrote:

>> https://variety.com/2022/film/news/teen-wolf-movie-tyler-hoechlin-1235266464/
>>
>> The original Teen Wolf star is back and ready to reprise his Derek Hale role
>> after negotiating for his return for the past few months.
>
>I smell crossover!!!
>https://tinyurl.com/398xt7um

Bwah!

--
Let's go Brandon!

A Friend

May 18, 2022, 4:03:47 PM5/18/22
In article <t63b66$fla$7...@dont-email.me>, Ubiquitous
I remember the story, for cryin' out loud, and I even remember how
Superman fixed things. (He got Supergirl to kiss Jimmy. Supergirl's
existence had not yet been revealed to the world.)

Ubiquitous

May 19, 2022, 2:26:06 PM5/19/22
In article <180520221603456224%no...@noway.com>, no...@noway.com wrote:
> Ubiquitous <web...@polaris.net> wrote:
>> no...@noway.com wrote:

>>> I smell crossover!!!
>>> https://tinyurl.com/398xt7um
>>
>> Bwah!
>
>I remember the story, for cryin' out loud, and I even remember how
>Superman fixed things. (He got Supergirl to kiss Jimmy. Supergirl's
>existence had not yet been revealed to the world.)

Why was Supergirl willing to kiss Jimmy but no one else in the world,
including his female friends, was? Really, would it be much different
from kissing their pet on the face?

A Friend

May 19, 2022, 3:05:42 PM5/19/22
In article <t6623s$f76$5...@dont-email.me>, Ubiquitous
The kiss had to be from a "maiden," and I guess Kara was the last one
on Earth.